Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,215 members, 7,842,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Like Real Nail Polish - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Like Real Nail Polish (525 Views)

Will My Man Love My Nail Polish? / Like Real Nail Polish, Hit Or Miss / Beauty Tip: How To Make Your Nail Polish Dry Faster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Like Real Nail Polish by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 20, 2016
Was bored after returning from church so i decided to do something to be busy so i got scissors razor blade and black sticky tape, i shaped them and stick them to my nails, am not gay though just being busy, after a while my mum came and saw it and thought it was real nail polish and said its cute because i have long fingers and straight nails and she said i should do it for her too, surprisingly my girlfriend said the same when she saw it, what do you guys think

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Female Uniben Campus Villa Personality Of The Week: Mercy Chinwendu / Quick Story...funny But True / Lolz: Read 5 Funny Things Nigeria Women Normally Do Because Of Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.