Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

The Difference Between Foreign Advice And Nigerian Advice By Mc_warriboy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Difference Between Foreign Advice And Nigerian Advice By Mc_warriboy (958 Views)

The Difference Between Foreign And Local Made / A Poor Man And A Rich Man's Signature: Difference (picture).. / Difference Between Foreign Babes And Nigeria Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Difference Between Foreign Advice And Nigerian Advice By Mc_warriboy by kingjizzy2(m): 4:22pm On Mar 20, 2016
The difference between foreign advice and Nigerian advice . FOREIGN PAGE: . Hello, My name is Kathy Moss , I’m from UK. I love my husband so much and I do anything to please him in bed. I even s*ck his thing but he has refused to eat my ‘thing’. Please advice me how to tell him to go down on me cos I really want my ‘thing’ juice sucked. . COMMENTS: John Phillips: I think you need to talk to him, marriage is communication. Alexandra Matters: Oh my dear, sorry about that, I have been in your shoes before... I told him right away and he is an expert in it. Kelvin Martins: I get down with my wife, its cool. I love doing it... you should talk to your husband. . . NIGERIAN PAGE: My name is Yetunde, I stay In Lagos, married with a kid, my husband have refused to s.u.c.k. my ‘thing’, what should I do…? No insults abeg… Just need your suggestions. . COMMENTS: Musa: First to comment, Space Booked! Freshkid: and how does that affect the price of garri in the market? Emeka Ngochi: F00l, s e x na food? Nkiru Joy: You are a disgrace to woman-hood. SHAME on you. Kunle DeeDee: Any news about ASUU Strike? Toheeb Sule: If you want I can suck for you, call my number. 0700233766214 Temitayo: I no blame you at all, better go find something to do with your life. Suck kor, soak- away ni. Richard: Abeg who get bb charger? Amaka: You be ashewo!!! You need deliverance! Lynda: Sign of End-time, Anti Christ among us, Please repent! Taofeek: Thunder fire you!!! You a womanhood to disgrace!
cc,:::dani1luv cc::Ben13
Re: The Difference Between Foreign Advice And Nigerian Advice By Mc_warriboy by lynda6354: 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
Am telling u joor lol
Re: The Difference Between Foreign Advice And Nigerian Advice By Mc_warriboy by AyoRobert: 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
You are damn right........Only God can help we Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Things All Nigerians Who Take BRT Buses Will Understand / Lagos Na Waooooo, See The Very Tight Grip Of Minister Of Finace Hand Bag / Which One Funny Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.