Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo (9868 Views)

I Receive This SHOCKING Message From GLO! / Just Imagine Dangote Received This Message From Glo. What An Insult! / Hilarious Replies From Glo Subscribers On Facebook Fans Page(pics) (2) (3) (4)

See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo by Kizyte(m): 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2016
Get a FREE SMARTPHONE instantly when you subscribe to a 1-year data plan! No raffles, no draws. Hurry to the nearest Gloworld shop to subscribe & get yours now!

See photo below:

Re: See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo by gidimasters(m): 10:24pm On Mar 20, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Glo at it again
Re: See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo by fistonati(m): 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
Glo is seriously beating MTN in this gamegame. Thumb up
Re: See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo by yasirashraf100: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo by Kizyte(m): 1:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
fistonati:
Glo is seriously beating MTN in this gamegame. Thumb up
Yeah, they would soon send EmptyHen packing
Re: See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo by ican2020: 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
What type of smart phone is that?
I don't trust Glo
Re: See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
What is the code 2 suscribe?
Kizyte:
Get a FREE SMARTPHONE instantly when you subscribe to a 1-year data plan! No raffles, no draws. Hurry to the nearest Gloworld shop to subscribe & get yours now!
See photo below:
What is the code 2 suscribe?
Re: See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo by Kizyte(m): 11:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
DamDright:
What is the code 2 suscribe?What is the code 2 suscribe?
Visit a glo shop
Re: See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo by Elxandre(m): 1:09am On Mar 23, 2016
I know God will punish Glo abundantly!

Can you imagine buying 1.5GB data and having only 30K average speed on a good day on HSPDA+?

Later they will tell us to patronize home made goods, when they only know how to spend on Wizkid and co, instead of working on their quality.

I doubt Adenuga is aware though that his company is almost being ran aground data wise, after all he's not an engineer.

Thrash!

Re: See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo by kick(f): 3:05am On Mar 23, 2016
Elxandre:

Can you imagine buying 1.5GB data and having only 30K average speed on a good day on HSPDA+?

Later they will tell us to patronize home made goods, when they only know how to spend on Wizkid and co, instead of working on their quality.

I doubt Adenuga is aware though that his company is almost being ran aground data wise, after all he's not an engineer.

Thrash!

You are absolutely right. Mine cant go more than 15K average speed in HSPDA+. I believe glo line belongs to the trash.
Re: See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo by Kizyte(m): 9:09am On Mar 23, 2016
kick:

You are absolutely right. Mine cant go more than 15K average speed in HSPDA+. I believe glo line belongs to the trash.
Man, it depends on your location
Re: See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo by Elxandre(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2016
kick:

That's why i said on a good day na.

It's around 10kb per second every other day.
Re: See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo by dahme147(m): 10:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
Elxandre:

Thrash!

I concur
Re: See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo by lakunle1love(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Na which type of smartphone dem dey give o..., i wan know the market price of the phone.

Thanks in advance.
Re: See How To Get Free Smartphone From Glo by Peppul: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
u guys should stop complaining, it depends on ur area, I get 1mb/s here @ ikorodu. while at my frnds house at ketu I get 250kb/s. so its or location that matters.

Swapping Iphone 6s To X No Face Id..how Much Do I Need / MTN Subscriber Base Hits 183m, Creates 350,000 Jobs In Nigeria / Beware! - I Just Discovered Why Your Data Doesn't Last. Always Check