Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,877 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido (13876 Views)

Wizkid Looking Sick In New Photo, Fans React "Stop The Weed Guy" / Difference Between "Normal" Friends And Best Friends When You're Sick / Davido Says- If You're Angry About Another Person's Success,you're Sick In Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by 5starmilitant: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2016
D
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by jaksabbey(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2016
Yea
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by henrydadon(m): 11:05am On Mar 21, 2016
Am still wondering if Davido was the one who wrote that article during the dele momodu saga..this guy cant compose a full sentences
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by aNAIJAFAN(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2016
lol..

IsorighT sha
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by zheroes(m): 11:08am On Mar 21, 2016
Jobless moderators!!!! Who didn't know this since their day of birth On front page!!! Rubbish MOD
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by iamrealdeji(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2016
I can only believe this guy isn't talking to himself if he can go to a Justin Bieber show,see thousands of fans yelling and not hate on the young man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by kenzysmith: 11:11am On Mar 21, 2016
When this boy go get sense naaaaaa if he non same money he show gold watch y this guy they behave like who enter riches newly abi na so yoruba people dey behave am just asking and wondering
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by kingsfield(m): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2016
nikkypearl:

1M e-huggies for you grin
I receive it bt i rly prefer live hugs dan e-hugs cos anything e (electric, electronic) can electrocute.
I receive it all dsame.
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by kenzysmith: 11:12am On Mar 21, 2016
When this boy go get sense naaaaaa if he non show money he show gold watch y this guy they behave like who enter riches newly abi na so yoruba people dey behave am just asking and wondering
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by dominique(f): 11:13am On Mar 21, 2016
See what a 2:1 product is typing o, some O level holder or undergrad writes much better than he does- FACT!

I am angry that looters in power are successfully milking the country and flaunting their wealth in our faces, does that mean that I'm sick in the head?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by kingsfield(m): 11:14am On Mar 21, 2016
henrydadon:
Am still wondering if Davido was the one who wrote that article during the dele momodu saga..this guy cant compose a full sentences
Plz do we hv anything lyk "a full sentences" ?

1 Like

Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by kenzysmith: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2016
thisisayus:
The turtle head immature prostitute fu¢ker cant even spell success.

Babcock will be proud of you.
davido I just spotted one here sir
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by LastSurvivor: 11:15am On Mar 21, 2016
U need more effort to hate than u need to work hard..
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by kingsfield(m): 11:17am On Mar 21, 2016
jidxin:
but it doesnt mata
Bros its Matthias ooo.
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by LastSurvivor: 11:17am On Mar 21, 2016
thisisayus:

U still hating bro..
Polished English doesn't guarantee success..
Meanwhile he's from yoruba race in Nigeria not from England..
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by Truckpusher(m): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2016
thisisayus:

The hate is real sha!

This guy made something out of himself , try harder and you'd become better than him.

Stop hating .

2 Likes

Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by rotexteymie(f): 11:19am On Mar 21, 2016
thisisayus:

grin grin... Have you been waiting for this post nii
See as you just blast the guy
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by macaranta(m): 11:20am On Mar 21, 2016
True talk
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by mayweather2020: 11:31am On Mar 21, 2016
thisisayus:

See who can spell success..Shit dey smell for your body Mr too know.
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by TundeSalamu(m): 11:33am On Mar 21, 2016

The things that money makes a man become.....

Davido should stop sounding so uncouth

Not everybody has a high level understanding.
Must he abuse?

Anyone that knows him should tell him that pride goeth before a fall o
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by eitsei(m): 11:37am On Mar 21, 2016
thisisayus:

hater spotted!

Na joke ooo.. Davido can't even differentiate between " you are" and "your"

1 Like

Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by nikkypearl(f): 11:51am On Mar 21, 2016
kingsfield:

I receive it bt i rly prefer live hugs dan e-hugs cos anything e (electric, electronic) can electrocute.
I receive it all dsame.
Lol
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by Hanibal(m): 11:52am On Mar 21, 2016
All these empty head celebrities sef... Make I comot for the thread before the grammar go blow my phone.
Next time, he should type in pidgin abeg.
Money miss road,

1 Like

Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by jidxin(m): 12:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
kingsfield:

Bros its Matthias ooo.
weda u re literate or not or u knw how to spell or not it doesnt bar ur success
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
I agree but alot of Nigerians have this sickness.
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by dremark2613(m): 12:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Abuja!!!! The Abuja's Gold Water Party is here again!!!! On the 26th of March (Easter Saturday) the event will be held at th prestigious Sandralia Hotel Pool area. It will feature Abuja's finest Djs Ttb and Kenny. Hosts for the event are Pulse TV Guy Chuey and Hot FM goddess Nenny B. Lots and lots of side attractions. Attend or regret

Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by Peacefulgold(m): 12:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
Not only sick in d head.....success will never come d person way...
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
.hhhhmmmm haterz who think you got to the top off the back of your dad's corrupt means.. and your talent-less weed-smoking, sex-freak, crack-toting habits.. Hate kills quicker Vanity but both are equally as bad grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
Thatz watz up
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by ODUBEZE: 12:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
mtcheeeeeeeeeeew who no know that one? for him eye now him don make QUOTE SMH
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
MrsPhyno:
I agree but alot of Nigerians have this sickness.

Are people really angry?
The way I see it is someone achieves a little something
then goes on and on about it all up in people's face and acting like an ass till they get irritated. then when they call him/her out for bad behaviour they tag you as hater and accuse you of being jealous
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by RaeMystix: 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Amen.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? / Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen / It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.