Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:18 PM

If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido (13875 Views)

Wizkid Looking Sick In New Photo, Fans React "Stop The Weed Guy" / Difference Between "Normal" Friends And Best Friends When You're Sick / Davido Says- If You're Angry About Another Person's Success,you're Sick In Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by Exxit(m): 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
thisisayus:
The turtle head immature prostitute fu¢ker cant even spell success.

Can his "fans mi" also tell him "Your" is not the same as "You are"?

Babcock will be proud of you.
awww poor baby....
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by Liljeez(m): 2:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
nikkypearl:
1M e-huggies for you grin
Can we have e-sex
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by deebrain(m): 3:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
100% TRUE
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by amtaken(f): 4:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
I used to be free to talk about my family success till I met a colleague who was obsessed with discussing how rich her husband is every minute of the day, then it dawned on me that it could be boring and upsetting.

These days I hardly let anyone know anything about myself except the very few who are so close to me.

Davido those people are not crazy. We human beings are naturally jealous and competitive. Take it or leave it.
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by kingsfield(m): 4:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
jidxin:
weda u re literate or not or u knw how to spell or not it doesnt bar ur success
100% true
Re: If You're Angry About Another Person's Success, You're Sick In The Head - Davido by Tcheck(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
hhmm. I wish my Yoruba colleague can see this. the guy is so bad that if he sees any good thing coming ur way and won't benefit him in any way he will do everything withing his power to stop it. the guy is the true definition of enemy of progress.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jay-Z Is Dating Rhinana: True Or Not? / Miss Unical Is Carnival Calabar Queen / It's N3.5m-dencia Corrects Fan Over Price Of Her Gucci Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.