Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Did The Simpsons Predict The Syrian Uprising in 2001? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Did The Simpsons Predict The Syrian Uprising in 2001? (3539 Views)

Another Strange Scene/episode From The Simpsons On The US President Donald Trump / Putin Diverted A Warship To Protect The Syrian Coast Against US Strike. / The Simpsons Predicted Hilary As President & TRUMP Presidential Run 15 Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did The Simpsons Predict The Syrian Uprising in 2001? by cocolacec(m): 10:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
The Simpson may have predicted the Syrian uprising, according to an Egyptian TV Station who pointed out a potential conspiracy in an episode that aired in 2001. Is this legitimate proof of a U.S. conspiracy surrounding the Syrian War, or merely a strange coincidence? We discuss it in this Lip News clip with Mark Sovel and Elliot Hill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF2rktj_dM8
Re: Did The Simpsons Predict The Syrian Uprising in 2001? by Lumiere91: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
The simpsons predicted 9\11
Re: Did The Simpsons Predict The Syrian Uprising in 2001? by cocolacec(m): 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lumiere91:
The simpsons predicted 9\11

911 predicted in cartoons and movies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QUv9grv-WE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uic7Z3RY34
Re: Did The Simpsons Predict The Syrian Uprising in 2001? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
the Simpsons made a lot of accurate predictions that will make you wonder if they know things we ordinary folks doesn't know. here are some:

Nearly 16 years ago, The Simpsons aired an episode in which Donald Trump ran for President of the United States and he eventually won. Trump is now officially running for U.S. President, and many people fear that he may actually win the election.

1 Like

Re: Did The Simpsons Predict The Syrian Uprising in 2001? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 20, 2016
In the 1995 episode, ‘Lisa’s Wedding’ we see her future husband talking through his watch. We know have smart watches that allows us to communicate such as the iWatch

Re: Did The Simpsons Predict The Syrian Uprising in 2001? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
In 2013, it was discovered the fast food chains such as Taco Bell and Burger King were substituting horse meat for beef. The Simpsons initially touched on this odd subject back in 1994

Re: Did The Simpsons Predict The Syrian Uprising in 2001? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 20, 2016
Many of us are able to stay in contact with friends and family members thanks to FaceTime and other video chat services. A Simpsons 1995 episode correctly predicted the future when they showcased Lisa communicating with Marge over something similar to FaceTime

Re: Did The Simpsons Predict The Syrian Uprising in 2001? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
A scene in a 1994 episode as well as The Simpsons Movie showed Homer riding a wrecking ball. Miley Cyrus eventually created a song called Wrecking Ball

and lots more.

http://www.lolwot.com

Re: Did The Simpsons Predict The Syrian Uprising in 2001? by ValerianSteel(m): 4:39am On Mar 21, 2016
Very Interesting predictions.
Re: Did The Simpsons Predict The Syrian Uprising in 2001? by daroz(m): 6:55am On Mar 21, 2016
Who and who are behind the Simpsons?
Re: Did The Simpsons Predict The Syrian Uprising in 2001? by Appleyard(m): 10:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
From all indications, Trump will win the race, but i fear he won't last. As for Syria, even a blind man knows the US was behind it all.
Re: Did The Simpsons Predict The Syrian Uprising in 2001? by ValerianSteel(m): 10:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Appleyard:
From all indications, Trump will win the race, but i fear he won't last. As for Syria, even a blind man knows the US was behind it all.
November is not far away,we'll see what side of history we stand on.
Re: Did The Simpsons Predict The Syrian Uprising in 2001? by bonechamberlain(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
Appleyard:
for trump winning its 50/50.. for Syria some people with two eyes still doubt that the u.s is behind it, talk more of blind people, I don't know how to open their eyes and cleanse them from u.s propaganda.
Re: Did The Simpsons Predict The Syrian Uprising in 2001? by seunny4lif(m): 7:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
grin grin
I taya oooh
I hate America for what they did in Libya
bonechamberlain:
for trump winning its 50/50.. for Syria some people with two eyes still doubt that the u.s is behind it, talk more of blind people, I don't know how to open their eyes and cleanse them from u.s propaganda.
Re: Did The Simpsons Predict The Syrian Uprising in 2001? by bonechamberlain(m): 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
I taya oooh
I hate America for what they did in Libya
. no one likes what u.s did in Libya except for the u.s itself.
Re: Did The Simpsons Predict The Syrian Uprising in 2001? by seunny4lif(m): 8:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
cry
Useless and wicked country
bonechamberlain:
. no one likes what u.s did in Libya except for the u.s itself.

1 Like

Re: Did The Simpsons Predict The Syrian Uprising in 2001? by Nbote(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2016
Those of U talking about d Syrian war, U probably didn't know it was only a matter of time before Syria imploded like it did and America saw an opportunity. Go back to the times of Hafiz AL Assad, d former president and father of the current Basher AL Assad. The rebellion picked up in full force after the killing of Hadid, d leader of the Muslim brotherhood then by the Hafiz Assad govt. D war now is a climax of the rebellion that has built up over the years. I think the point of no return was wen he almost wiped out a whole city killing between 15 to 30 thousand civilians when about 200 members of the brotherhood holed up in the town. Jus do ur researches and look beyond the US -Russian tussle for dominance.

(1) (Reply)

CATALONIA HAS ‘WON RIGHT TO STATEHOOD ’ / Israeli Bill Being Debated To Ban Jesus / Libya In The List Of Car Manufacturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.