Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Communicators League/WORDS ARE LIKE CLAY - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Communicators League/WORDS ARE LIKE CLAY (403 Views)

COMMUNICATORS LEAGUE/Apata To Dugbe; Of Misfortune And Fortune / Communicators League /ofada Kitchen / Communicators League / DECEITFUL-TRUTH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Communicators League/WORDS ARE LIKE CLAY by Hendrickes: 10:37pm On Mar 20, 2016
If you are a linguist like I am, chances are that you have come to appreciate the value of words. Politicians with savvy know too well that politics is about weaving words like a spider and getting all others but oneself caught in the web. Words evoke emotions; they help us to think clearly. The power or words lie in the fact that they are the most potent instrument for control. Man has not been able to invent a better means. Words never fail, they cannot fail if we know how to string them together, if we apply them with the right dose of passion and if we learn how to pamper them and tease out the juice in them...

Click on this link to read more...
http://www.communicatorsleague.com/2016/03/words-are-like-clay-by-professor.html?m=1

Culled from 'WORDS ARE LIKE CLAY' by Professor Francis Egbokhare.

Read, comment, share and enjoy!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Masquerades, / Explanation To The Poem "I And My Other Self" / ELEDUMARE By Kayode Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.