Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,090 members, 7,821,769 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

How To Get Out Of Helplessness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Get Out Of Helplessness (478 Views)

Overcome Helplessness By Trusting God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Out Of Helplessness by Earthkumy(m): 10:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
It is good for you to know that we in Christ Jesus were ones lost without hope or direction, before I continue; I will love you to know that, there’s nothing like a perfect human being. When we got born again there were times we struggled with sin and we keep on with Jesus, knowing where we want to end up, having determination that our short fall won’t stop us from going to heaven. We always dust ourselves and pray for Christ forgiveness 1 John 1:8-10 says “If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our lives”. No matter how the street sex dogs will say that they are enjoying their lives the truth is deep down he/she knows in their hearts they are empty and they are not happy being street dogs with no self-control or self-worth. Most of them are in it not that they want to, but just because they don’t know how to stop, they have lost their self-control to the demon of sexual immorality and to them it seems like all hope is lost. The good news is “Jesus is here to help you” if you will let him.
There’re a lot of people that had lost their tongues, they can’t tell the truth, their own demon is lies, they can’t help but tell lies, no matter how hard they try to stop, it seems hopeless, and many of them have lost their helpers because no one can trust them. You can find this set of people mentioned above in Churches and out of Church, but the truth is, they have lost control over some parts of their body. Many had filled their hearts with immoral imaginations. They have lost control over their thought, they have headache whenever their minds wonders away. They hardly control their mental fantasies. Loss of control is a sign of abnormality, proverbs 25:28. I don’t know what it is in your life that you have lost control over. Now is the right time for you to regain authority over your body; over your emotion.
For you to take back any area of your life that you have lost the ability to control, you need to take this steps,1, say Jesus come into my life, I believe you’re my Lord and my personal savior, 2, you have to believe in your heart that he died and God raised him from the dead. Romans 10:9. Now you are saved take authority against that area of your life that you have lost control over and command it out of your life in the name of Jesus, Mark 16:17-18. And pray that God should send the opposite of that area you need change into your life. Like if it’s immoral thinking that you want God to change in your life, ask him to send into your life the spirit of Godly thought. Don’t forget to ask in Jesus name.
May our lovely heavenly father hear your prays in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

For advice or help call or whatsapp on 07030604119.
Evangelist Eze Chukwu Earthkumy

http://earthkumy..nl/2016/03/how-to-get-out-of-helplessness.html?m=1
Re: How To Get Out Of Helplessness by Earthkumy(m): 7:10am On Mar 21, 2016
There's hope.
Re: How To Get Out Of Helplessness by Earthkumy(m): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Did You Attend Deeper Life Easter Retreat? / Eternal Damnation / Exposed!!!why Church Members Dashed Bishop Tom Samson N98M 2014 Rolls Royce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.