Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Waec 2016/17 Specimen List - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Waec 2016/17 Specimen List (7620 Views)

Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 / WAEC 2016 - Computer Studies Practical Begins In 24 Hours - Free Past Questions / Waec 2016/2017 Specimen For Biology And Agric Practical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waec 2016/17 Specimen List by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 20, 2016
As waec 2016 fast approache's candidat'es are in exam shiver state... And reading is at it's peak..

So here is the 2016 waec practicals specimen list for Chemistry,Agric,Biology,Physic's

BIOLOGY PRACTICAL SPECIMEN

Group I

Specimen A: A slice of fresh bread.

Specimen B: A slice of bread with mould.

Specimen C: Longitudinal section of hard boiled egg with the shell intact.

Specimen D: Freshly laid egg.

Specimen E: Transverse section of orange/any citrus fruit.

Specimen F: Freshly procured green leafy vegetables

Specimen G: Fresh stomach of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(small piece)

Specimen H: Fresh Liver of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(small piece)

Specimen J: Fresh Small Intestine of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(small piece).

Specimen K: Fresh Lung of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(small piece).

Specimen L: Fresh Gall bladder of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(with the fluid intact)

Specimen M: Fresh Kidney of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(Longitudinal Section; bilaterally symmetrical)

Group II

Specimen N: Some Rheodiscolor leaves(about 3cm² in diameter in a petri dish containing water)

Specimen P: Palm fruit(with the outer covering intact)

Specimen Q: Tridax plant(put in a petri dish)

Specimen R: Grasshopper

Group III

Specimen S: Toad(wet preserved)

Specimen T: Freshly uprooted grass species

Specimen U: Brightly coloured lizard(wet preserved)

Specimen V: A branch of Cactus plant

Specimen W: Locust (wet preserved)

Note:
(i) Specimen N, P, Q and R are peculiar to candidates in Ghana only and should not be provided for candidates in Nigeria, Sierra Leone and The Gambia.
(ii) specimens S, T, U, V and W are peculiar to candidates in Nigeria, Sierra Leone, and the Gambia only and should not be provided for candidates in Ghana.
(iii) All specimens can be provided as group specimens for fifteen(15) candidates.
(iv) All specimens in each group must carry individual labels(e.g A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J, K, L, M in Group I)
Materials:

(i) glass jar cover or petri dish;

(ii) scalpel or razor blade;

(iii) a beaker;

(iv) a pair of forceps;

(v) plain white sheet of paper ;

(vi) magnifying lens/hand lens ;

(vii) test tubes;

(viii) iodine solution;

(ix) white tiles.

==============================[/color]

CHEMISTRY
-
dilute sodium hydroxide solution

-dilute ammonia solution

-dilute hydrochloric acid

-distilled water

-red and blue litmus paper
-fehlings
solution(I II)

-concentrated tetraoxosulphate (vi) solution
(H2SO4):
:::
-freshly prepared iron
(II) tetraoxosulphate
(VI) solution (Fe2SO4)

-burette(50cm 3)
,- pipette
(20cm 3 or 25cm 3),
-filtration
apparatus
-methyl orange

-boiling tube,
-test tubes,

-SALTS: CuO,ZnSO4,Na2CO3.

AGRIC PRACTICAL

SPECIMEN
A: RANGING POLE ;

B: SURVEY PIN;

C: MEASURING TAPE ;

D: WHEELBARROW ;

E: SICKLE ;

F: HAND TROWEL

G: GRASSHOPPER

H: BEAN BEETLE

I: BIRD

J: RAT

K: FUR

L: SKIN

M: HORN

N: BONE

O: EGG

P: ROUND WORM

Q: TICK

R: LOUSE

S: TAPEWORM

T: WATER LEAVES

U: GUINEA GRASS

=============================

PHYSICS WILL BE POSTED SOONEST...

Re: Waec 2016/17 Specimen List by Nobody: 10:46pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: Waec 2016/17 Specimen List by DrayZee: 6:39am On Mar 21, 2016
Thanks for the information.
Awaiting Physics.
Re: Waec 2016/17 Specimen List by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2016
DrayZee:
Thanks for the information. Awaiting Physics.
Ill be posting that soon
Re: Waec 2016/17 Specimen List by Mrflowly(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2016
[quote author=expocreek post=43956728]As waec 2016 fast approache's candidat'es are in exam shiver state... And reading is at it's peak..

So here is the 2016 waec practicals specimen list for Chemistry,Agric,Biology,Physic's

BIOLOGY PRACTICAL SPECIMEN

Group I

Specimen A: A slice of fresh bread.

Specimen B: A slice of bread with mould.

Specimen C: Longitudinal section of hard boiled egg with the shell intact.

Specimen D: Freshly laid egg.

Specimen E: Transverse section of orange/any citrus fruit.

Specimen F: Freshly procured green leafy vegetables

Specimen G: Fresh stomach of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(small piece)

Specimen H: Fresh Liver of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(small piece)

Specimen J: Fresh Small Intestine of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(small piece).

Specimen K: Fresh Lung of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(small piece).

Specimen L: Fresh Gall bladder of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(with the fluid intact)

Specimen M: Fresh Kidney of a Goat/Sheep/Cow(Longitudinal Section; bilaterally symmetrical)

Group II

Specimen N: Some Rheodiscolor leaves(about 3cm² in diameter in a petri dish containing water)

Specimen P: Palm fruit(with the outer covering intact)

Specimen Q: Tridax plant(put in a petri dish)

Specimen R: Grasshopper

Group III

Specimen S: Toad(wet preserved)

Specimen T: Freshly uprooted grass species

Specimen U: Brightly coloured lizard(wet preserved)

Specimen V: A branch of Cactus plant

Specimen W: Locust (wet preserved)

Note:
(i) Specimen N, P, Q and R are peculiar to candidates in Ghana only and should not be provided for candidates in Nigeria, Sierra Leone and The Gambia.
(ii) specimens S, T, U, V and W are peculiar to candidates in Nigeria, Sierra Leone, and the Gambia only and should not be provided for candidates in Ghana.
(iii) All specimens can be provided as group specimens for fifteen(15) candidates.
(iv) All specimens in each group must carry individual labels(e.g A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J, K, L, M in Group I)
Materials:

(i) glass jar cover or petri dish;

(ii) scalpel or razor blade;

(iii) a beaker;

(iv) a pair of forceps;

(v) plain white sheet of paper ;

(vi) magnifying lens/hand lens ;

(vii) test tubes;

(viii) iodine solution;

(ix) white tiles.

please I need possible questions that may be related to the Biology practicals
Re: Waec 2016/17 Specimen List by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 27, 2016
[quote author=Mrflowly post=44122153][/quote]
Whatsapp me on 08122958329
Re: Waec 2016/17 Specimen List by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
COMPLETE WAEC 2016 CIVIC EDUCATION ANSWERS THEORY 1a) i)Contentment helps to eliminate jealousy and envy in people
ii)Contentment leads to peaceful and developed society
iii)Contentment promotes tolerance in the country
iv)Contentment reduces the feelings of inferiority among the people
1b) -It leads to corruption -It makes a man greedy -It can also lead to theft. ========================================
2) i)An individual must participate in the election ii)An individual must obey the constitution of federal republick of nigeria
iii)An individul must not involve in riot and anti-social activities
iv)An individual must not commit crime agains fellow citizen and the government
v)An individual must obey the constituted authority such as polic,court,military national assembly laws, etc
vi)An individual must not aid and oby crime ====================
3a) A national consciousness is a shared sense of national identity,that is, a shared understanding that a people group shares a common ethnic/linguistic/cultural background.
3b) i)Tolerating one another: This means the willingness or a way of allowing people to do what they want to say without criticizing or punishing them.
ii) Living in harmony: People should live with good understanding of themselves, no fighting or disagreement with one another.
iii)Patriotism of the citizens: This refers to one’s love towards his country or nation. A patriotic citizen will wish his country well.
iv)Showing hospitality: That is where the citizens exhibit friendly behaviour towards their visitors in the nation. ====================
4a) Youth empowerment is a process where children and young people are encouraged to take charge of their lives. They do this by addressing their situation and then take action in order to improve their access to resources and transform their consciousness through their beliefs, values, and attitudes.
4b) i)Economic empowerment teaches entrepreneurial skills, how to take ownership of their assets and how to have income security.
ii)Social empowerment teaches youth about social inclusion and literacy as well as helping kids find the resources to be proactive in their communities.
iii)Cultural empowerment aims to recreate cultural practices and redefine cultural rules and norms for youth.
4 c ) i ) Expansion of the Scholarship Scheme at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels . The effort is designed to assist youths to acquire education at the tertiary level and to build up a formidable stock of human capital in critical areas of the economy.
ii ) Declaration of Amnesty for repentant cultists : This administration assumed office with a burden of youth irredentism and proliferation of secret cult movements . Governments resolve has been that these youths misled by previous administration can be accommodated by the Restoration Government upon renunciation .
iii ) Revamping the educational system in the state to improve access and quality. Governor Seriake Dickson declared a State of emergency in Education and made primary and Post -Primary education free and compulsory . Implementation of this programme has taken off already though much still needs to be done . =====
cool Representative democracy is a variety of democracy founded on the principle of elected officials representing a group of people, as opposed to direct democracy.
8b) -For freedom and self liberty -to enhance free and fair voting. -to improve the national intergrity of the state -universal adult suffrage -freedom of press -seperation of power
8c) -lack of rule of law -improvised judiciary -impartiality of power -seperation of power -self mindedness -the rule of many -political illitracy -it is costly Contact us on whatsapp with 08122958329 for more

(1) (Reply)

Oau Eportal Opens For Registration / See Assignment Given To My Sister In SS1. / Were You At Any Time At Remo Secondary School (rss) Sagamu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.