Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 (15550 Views)

Best Performing States In 2019 WAEC (See List) / OZY WORLD Declares Nigeria-Americans Best Educated Ethnic Group In US / Top 10 Most Educated States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by Nobody: 5:16am On Mar 24, 2017
• Abia -1st
• Anambra -2nd
• Edo -3rd
• Rivers -4th
• Imo -5th
• Lagos -6th
• Bayelsa -7th
• Delta -8th
• Enugu -9th
• Ebonyi -10th

Based on performance in WAEC

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by Aonkuuse(m): 5:26am On Mar 24, 2017
Bayelsa? Based on your list I guess. Even benue is more educated than those guy's, in benue every normal household will have not less than three to four educators

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by Nusaf: 5:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Aonkuuse:
Based on your list I guess

You dey mind am?

WAEC performance my foot.

Miracle Centres...

5 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by thesicilian: 5:31am On Mar 24, 2017
Edo should be first

6 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by olaolaking: 5:42am On Mar 24, 2017
thesicilian:
Edo should be first
Rubbish post. How many people go to school in Bayelsa?

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by emi14: 5:55am On Mar 24, 2017
sean1000x:
• Abia -1st
• Anambra -2nd
• Edo -3rd
• Rivers -4th
• Imo -5th
• Lagos -6th
• Bayelsa -7th
• Delta -8th
• Enugu -9th
• Ebonyi -10th

Based on performance in WAEC
Wonderful. Egotism have failed the Yorubas who felt they are more learned, talented and better placed people in the country. Living in past glory. Living in fools paradise. Lagos being mixed breed state cannot be assigned to any group.
The 5% group took 1st-10th position. Definitely Lagos is collective efforts. Critically analysis will still favour SE/SS.
The economy, the knowledge belong to the same 5% remaining power. Let's give it time.
He who have knowledge have power because knowledge is power.

13 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by Nobody: 6:06am On Mar 24, 2017
Afonjas deceiving themselves as the most educated. Not even top ten!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by Nobody: 6:21am On Mar 24, 2017
Based on what criteria... ? You can't just wake up one morning and decide to give us an inconsequential list with no verifiable source.

How does Waec determine how educated a state is.... ? So if I perform well in Waec without moving on to study in an institution does that make me educated? If I perform well in Waec without reciprocating such feat in Jamb, Neco etc does that make me educated?

OP u know who you are, You are a very big illiterate and ignorance is written all over you.

If you wanna know if a state is educated or not, you try to give us the ratio of the educated to uneducated you try to factor other indices.

If I may add, the Top universities are found in d Southwest, UI, Unilag and OAU, google is your friend.

The best Private Universities are Found in the Southwest, Convenant, Babcock, Bowen, google is your friend.

The best State University is found in the southwest LASU,google is your friend.

The best business school for PGD is found in the southwest Lagos Business School, google is your friend.

The best polytechnic is found in the Southweste Yabatech, google is your friend.

The Zone with the highest number of Universities is the southwest zone, google is your friend.

The first person to graduate with a perfect score(5.0) in Nigeria is from the southwest, google is your friend.

In Summary , OP you are nothing but ignorantly uneducated!!!

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by Einl(m): 6:22am On Mar 24, 2017
The North no de??

But na dem get political power.

They need to educate themselves oo.

The new economy is based on critical education and not religion or tribal affiliations.
Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by benuejosh: 6:31am On Mar 24, 2017
if Benue is not there then rewrite your story
Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by thesicilian: 6:36am On Mar 24, 2017
olaolaking:
Rubbish post. How many people go to school in Bayelsa?
The list is according to waec statistics, not an imagination of the OP
Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by benuejosh: 6:45am On Mar 24, 2017
[/quote][s]
zxcvb:
Based on what criteria... ? You can't just wake up one morning and decide to give us an inconsequential list with no verifiable source.

How does Waec determine how educated a state is.... ? So if I perform well in Waec without moving on to study in an institution does that make me educated? If I perform well in Waec without reciprocating such feat in Jamb, Neco etc does that make me educated?

OP u know who you are, You are a very big illiterate and ignorance is written all over you.

If you wanna know if a state is educated or not, you try to give us the ratio of the educated to uneducated you try to factor other indices.

If I may add, the Top universities are found in d Southwest, UI, Unilag and OAU, google is your friend.

The best Private Universities are Found in the Southwest, Convenant, Babcock, Bowen, google is your friend.

The best business school for PGD is found in the southwest Lagos Business School, google is your friend.

The best polytechnic is found in the Southweste Yabatech, google is your friend.

The Zone with the highest number of Universities is the southwest zone, google is your friend.

The first person to graduate with a perfect score(5.0) in Nigeria is from the southwest, google is your friend.

[/s]
you're confused already.
op said most educated, not "best" performing.
if you call places like Ekiti i would agree coz they have the highest concentration of schools and acclaimed highest number of professors in Nigeria. But that doesn't mean they have the best. As a matter of fact their schools are the worst, in terms of structure and learning. you can imagine a Teacher teaching Students English in Yoruba. But their indigenes are educated. Maybe they schooled outside of the state. Otherwise, everything you wrote up here is nonsense.
sorry, how old are you?

8 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 24, 2017
benuejosh:
[s][/s]
you're confused already.
if you call places like Ekiti i would agree coz they have the highest concentration of schools and acclaimed highest number of professors in Nigeria. But that doesn't mean they have the best. As a matter of fact their schools are the worst, in terms of structure and learning. you can imagine a Teacher teaching Students English in Yoruba. But their indigenes are educated. Maybe they schooled outside of the state. Otherwise, everything you wrote up here is nonsense.
sorry, how old are you?

Another illiterate spotted.. so how do Waec results determine if a state is educated or not... if the OP had said "Best performing in Waec" I would have no qualms with him but the tittle of his post is quite misleading.... Go to the east or south south and see how some schools teach students in Igbo or pidgin...

A Yoruba parent can go starving just so their children can go to school I really don't know if dat can b said of of oda regions...

The best form of structural learning in Nigeria can be found no where else but in the Southwest that is why amongst all the institutions in Nigeria only UI is among the top 1000 in the world.

13 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by benuejosh: 7:05am On Mar 24, 2017
zxcvb:

Another illiterate spotted.. so how do Waec results determine if a state is educated or not... if the OP had said "Best performing in Waec" I would have no qualms with him but the tittle of his post is quite misleading.... Go to the east or south south and see how some schools teach students in Igbo or pidgin...

A Yoruba parent can go starving just so their children can go to school I really don't know if dat can b said of of oda regions...

The best form of structural learning in Nigeria can be found no where else but in the Southwest that is why amongst all the institutions in Nigeria only UI is among the top 1000 in the world.
see fool! you've learnt a new word called illiterate. get out please. you're talking so stupidly.
Go take your bath and go to school please. you have Civic Education exams today. After exams today come back, read the topic and comprehend.

4 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 24, 2017
benuejosh:

see fool! you've learnt a new word called illiterate. get out please. you're talking so stupidly.
Go take your bath and go to school please. you have Civic Education exams today. After exams today come back, read the topic and comprehend.

I have come to realise that when a man sees a superior point he can't counter he begins to insult just to cover his face in Shame..... illiteracy can b corrected but illiteracy coupled with ignorance I'm afraid this might b so difficult to correct..

get off er ignorantly illiterate fellow

10 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by checkolatunji: 7:12am On Mar 24, 2017
emi14:

Wonderful. Egotism have failed the Yorubas who felt they are more learned, talented and better placed people in the country. Living in past glory. Living in fools paradise. Lagos being mixed breed state cannot be assigned to any group.
The 5% group took 1st-10th position. Definitely Lagos is collective efforts. Critically analysis will still favour SE/SS.
The economy, the knowledge belong to the same 5% remaining power. Let's give it time.
He who have knowledge have power because knowledge is power.

Clap for yourself as you just showed to everyone you reason with your anus

Bet why?

6 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by ariesbull: 7:13am On Mar 24, 2017
zxcvb:

With all these blunders that you are throwing up here

It seems that I will agree with the OP

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by emi14: 7:15am On Mar 24, 2017
checkolatunji:

Clap for yourself as you just showed to everyone you reason with your anus

Bet why?

Hahahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by Nobody: 7:17am On Mar 24, 2017
ariesbull:

With all these blunders that you are throwing up here

It seems that I will agree with the OP

Prove that all I said is wrong.. if u can't prove such then pls get off my mention

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by benuejosh: 7:23am On Mar 24, 2017
zxcvb:

I have come to realise that when a man sees a superior point he can't counter he begins to insult just to cover his face in Shame..... illiteracy can b corrected but illiteracy coupled with ignorance I'm afraid this might b so difficult to correct..

get off er ignorantly illiterate fellow
i don't argue with people who are not informed. arguing with your type is as good as wrestling with a pig in mud. I have better things to do this morning. quote me again and look stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by olaolaking: 7:27am On Mar 24, 2017
thesicilian:

The list is according to waec statistics, not an imagination of the OP
The use of word is wrong. If the passing rate is higher, it may mean they are more brilliant. Most educated means large numbers go to school and do follow up after exams. Bayelsa have very scanty Professors compare to so many states
Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by idris4r83(m): 9:30am On Mar 24, 2017
The topic should be TOP 10 WAEC MALPRACTICE STATES.

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by emmasege: 9:50am On Mar 24, 2017
What I see are 10 most sophisticated states in terms of exam malpractice in Nigeria. What Yorubas call "Pari ise centres". I'm very much familiar with thosr states and how "well packaged and coordinated" they are when it comes to exam malpractice.

4 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by FengChui(m): 9:52am On Mar 24, 2017
Urgent Please - Pls if you know anybody who wants to sell his or her car, any model & any colour, with AC and you are sure it's in perfect working condition & valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 million with good engine, pls let the person sell it, it's none of my business.
Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by PenisCaP: 10:14am On Mar 24, 2017
Another difficult pill fto our southwest brothers

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by AgbenuAnna(f): 10:21am On Mar 24, 2017
zxcvb:

sorry educated people do not insult people unnecessarily, you can state your fact without insulting the OP
Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 24, 2017
Nusaf:

You dey mind am?

WAEC performance my foot.

Miracle Centres...
I just know Ibos and Yorubas know book.. Hausas know how to flog cattle and gotta mosque!!
Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by Nusaf: 10:47am On Mar 24, 2017
mrdashing10:

I just know Ibos and Yorubas know book.. Hausas know how to flog cattle and gotta mosque!!

Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 24, 2017
If this list is determined by percentage of passes in WAEC, then it's no surprise Bayelsa is up there cos the population is much smaller than other states in the list.

But seriously, what most people don't seem to realise on Nairaland is the south (May not have many universities cos of infrastructural disadvantage years back) is full with people who at least have a secondary education. In the south, no matter the village u go to, you'll always be understood in English unlike the north and most places in upper Southwest that are only comfortable in their mother tongue. No School in Rivers state for instance teaches in a local dialect or pigin.

They may not have as many professors as ekiti but have a huge percentage of people who are at least fairly educated
Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:38am On Mar 24, 2017
zxcvb:

Your own criteria doesn't give the most educated, so, what's your point?
Re: Top Ten Most Educated States In Nigeria - WAEC 2016 by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:39am On Mar 24, 2017
benuejosh:
[s]Based on what criteria... ? You can't just wake up one morning and decide to give us an inconsequential list with no verifiable source.

In Summary , OP you are nothing but ignorantly uneducated!!![/s]
you're confused already.
sorry, how old are you?

Imo has the highest number of professors as we speak

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Auchi Poly Spat Semester Result Checker / Imsu First Class Female Law Graduate Bags Four Awards / Photo: Husband Killed His Wife Because Of This Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.