Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Default Admin Username And Password List - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Default Admin Username And Password List (710 Views)

How Can I Reset Blogger Template To Default / How To Hide The Default User Registration Form In Joomla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Default Admin Username And Password List by ItuExchange(m): 12:00am On Mar 21, 2016
I wonder why StumbleUpon released such an article several weeks ago. The article quickly went viral because hackers, scammers, etc. would be interested in such.

Yes, there are people with lots of criminal energy who would be pleased to get hold of default a long list of admin login and passwords. You can see the article here: http://ituglobalforex..com.ng/2016/03/default-admin-username-and-password-list.html

Happily, SumbleUpon realized the gravity of this kind of article and quickly removed the article. Thanks to them.

Even if the article was not removed, I am not interested in looking for admin login details of websites. I have more productive things to do.

Neteller here: www..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Add A Custom Domain On My Blog / I'm In Need Of A Naija Adsense Account (please Help!) / Naij.com Launches Nigerian Bloggers Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.