Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Terrain Evaluation By Colin W Mitchell....who Have The Pdf Version Of The Book? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Terrain Evaluation By Colin W Mitchell....who Have The Pdf Version Of The Book? (477 Views)

Addax Workers Lock Out CEO, Colin Klapa, Begin Strike / Pdf COSMETOLOGY (diy Tutorials) / Download ACCA Full Syllabus PDF 2016 2017 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Terrain Evaluation By Colin W Mitchell....who Have The Pdf Version Of The Book? by ADEWALE7777: 5:05am On Mar 21, 2016
I'm writing my final year exam on terrain evaluation and the
lecturer has told us to get the book as some of the questions will be lifted directly from the text...anyone who has the book should pls kindly forward it to my mail
su.dauda@student.oauife.edu.ng....thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

Our Institutions; The Supposed Epitome Of Learning / Managing Your Time / Urgent Recruitment For Accountant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.