Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,039 members, 7,845,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Adesua Etomi Enters Wahala On Twitter As She Wades Into Mercy Aigbe-thisday Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Enters Wahala On Twitter As She Wades Into Mercy Aigbe-thisday Saga (1437 Views)

Uche Jombo Wades Into Tonto Dikeh & Azuka Ogujiuba's Domestic Violence Squabble / Mercy Aigbe Calls Out Thisday Style After She Fails To Make Their Best Dressed / Agege-Bread Model, Olajumoke Orisaguna On Thisday Style Cover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi Enters Wahala On Twitter As She Wades Into Mercy Aigbe-thisday Saga by Blakberrybabes2: 5:53am On Mar 21, 2016
via http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/actress-adesua-etomi-waded-into-mercy.html

Talented Nollywood Actress and winner of the 2016 AMVCA Best Actress in a drama, Adesua Etomi got the bitter taste of Nigerians on Twitter yesterday after she made a comment on the Mercy Aigbe-Thisday Style Best Dressed List.

The actress who was one of those listed amongst the best dressed list by the magazine tweeted with a caption of Mercy Aigbe's instagram rant, that:

"Why All This 'Para'... It's Just A Magazine Cover... And They Are Entitled To
Their Opinions. Everyone On That Cover Looks Great. Haba!!!"

Twitter voltrons quickly reminded her that Mercy Aigbe is not her 'mate' in the movie industry and that she should learn to respect her "elders" as she's still an "upcoming actress". Some also threw shade at her that she's only saying this because she was part of the privileged list.

via http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/actress-adesua-etomi-waded-into-mercy.html

Re: Adesua Etomi Enters Wahala On Twitter As She Wades Into Mercy Aigbe-thisday Saga by Blakberrybabes2: 5:55am On Mar 21, 2016
Please visit http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/actress-adesua-etomi-waded-into-mercy.html to See other wicked comments and her PR response
Re: Adesua Etomi Enters Wahala On Twitter As She Wades Into Mercy Aigbe-thisday Saga by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 5:57am On Mar 21, 2016
T for........

trouble
Re: Adesua Etomi Enters Wahala On Twitter As She Wades Into Mercy Aigbe-thisday Saga by Pheals(f): 6:00am On Mar 21, 2016
So this is news
Re: Adesua Etomi Enters Wahala On Twitter As She Wades Into Mercy Aigbe-thisday Saga by MoneypassGod(m): 6:11am On Mar 21, 2016
D girl is right na. D pple dat made d list r they not human beings, didn't they dress well??
Re: Adesua Etomi Enters Wahala On Twitter As She Wades Into Mercy Aigbe-thisday Saga by optional1(f): 6:18am On Mar 21, 2016
Ok

Next!
Re: Adesua Etomi Enters Wahala On Twitter As She Wades Into Mercy Aigbe-thisday Saga by greatbrian(m): 6:27am On Mar 21, 2016
Dz what happens when someone who never dreamnt of becoming a star suddenly emerge to lime light.......... I don't blame her though she believes she's on top of the world at least after winning her award
Re: Adesua Etomi Enters Wahala On Twitter As She Wades Into Mercy Aigbe-thisday Saga by pretydiva(f): 6:38am On Mar 21, 2016
Dis babe need her brain formated. Who b her mate ni undecided
Re: Adesua Etomi Enters Wahala On Twitter As She Wades Into Mercy Aigbe-thisday Saga by Smellymouth: 6:39am On Mar 21, 2016
Lol.. mind ur biz.

Re: Adesua Etomi Enters Wahala On Twitter As She Wades Into Mercy Aigbe-thisday Saga by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 21, 2016
gobe
Re: Adesua Etomi Enters Wahala On Twitter As She Wades Into Mercy Aigbe-thisday Saga by Vyolet(f): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2016
Who is Adesua Etomi again?
Re: Adesua Etomi Enters Wahala On Twitter As She Wades Into Mercy Aigbe-thisday Saga by floragregs(f): 9:47am On Mar 21, 2016
Vyolet:
Who is Adesua Etomi again?
. She's an actress for Africa Magic and also features in only quality movies u see in cinemas.
Re: Adesua Etomi Enters Wahala On Twitter As She Wades Into Mercy Aigbe-thisday Saga by floragregs(f): 9:49am On Mar 21, 2016
greatbrian:
Dz what happens when someone who never dreamnt of becoming a star suddenly emerge to lime light.......... I don't blame her though she believes she's on top of the world at least after winning her award
I like mercy. But please let's be truthful. Mature people don't go about ranting because they didn't win something. She talked trash! Thisday magazine didn't do anything wrong. There are so many best dressed actors, so what if she doesn't make the list?
Re: Adesua Etomi Enters Wahala On Twitter As She Wades Into Mercy Aigbe-thisday Saga by cruzita(f): 10:16am On Mar 21, 2016
undecided all of them dey mumu

Me,did.I make the list? I'm I complaining
Re: Adesua Etomi Enters Wahala On Twitter As She Wades Into Mercy Aigbe-thisday Saga by Vyolet(f): 10:29am On Mar 21, 2016
floragregs:
. She's an actress for Africa Magic and also features in only quality movies u see in cinemas.
I've seen quite a number of movies produced by afmag especially the short movies they show on afmagfamily but I've not taken note of her. Is she another Tope Tedela, yes, no?
Re: Adesua Etomi Enters Wahala On Twitter As She Wades Into Mercy Aigbe-thisday Saga by sholatem(f): 11:12am On Mar 21, 2016
floragregs:
I like mercy. But please let's be truthful. Mature people don't go about ranting because they didn't win something. She talked trash! Thisday magazine didn't do anything wrong. There are so many best dressed actors, so what if she doesn't make the list?
Pls how can I UNLIKE ur comment,as long as the magazine wants to represent pple's opinion,then their ranking suppose to base on fairness without been bias be it Nollywood,Yoruba movie or Kannywood,they all make Nigerian Movie#i stand with mercy aigbe.
Re: Adesua Etomi Enters Wahala On Twitter As She Wades Into Mercy Aigbe-thisday Saga by floragregs(f): 11:48am On Mar 21, 2016
Vyolet:

I've seen quite a number of movies produced by afmag especially the short movies they show on afmagfamily but I've not taken note of her. Is she another Tope Tedela, yes, no?
well u need to see some more. She'll come up especially if u have access to afmagshowcase. Not family
Re: Adesua Etomi Enters Wahala On Twitter As She Wades Into Mercy Aigbe-thisday Saga by floragregs(f): 11:50am On Mar 21, 2016
sholatem:

Pls how can I UNLIKE ur comment,as long as the magazine wants to represent pple's opinion,then their ranking suppose to base on fairness without been bias be it Nollywood,Yoruba movie or Kannywood,they all make Nigerian Movie#i stand with mercy aigbe.
Oya go tell them na

(1) (Reply)

See This Old Throw-back Photo Of P'square - Their Trousers Look Like Basket / Toke Makinwa Stun In Blue As She & Her Sister Calebs Celebrate Her Mum At 70(pix / Ex MBGN & Flavour's Baby Mama, Anna Banner Jubilates 100K Followers On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.