Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,531 members, 7,837,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Queens College Molestation Allegation: School Authorities/old Girls Set Up Panel - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Queens College Molestation Allegation: School Authorities/old Girls Set Up Panel (611 Views)

The Situation In Queens College Is A Public Health Emergency -chidi Odinkalu / Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* / Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queens College Molestation Allegation: School Authorities/old Girls Set Up Panel by Blakberrybabes2: 6:10am On Mar 21, 2016
via http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/queens-college-molestation-allegation.html

The recent allegations of sexual assault levelled against a male teacher, Mr. Olaseni Oshifala, of Queen's College Yaba has finally been formally addressed by the school authorities.

The scandal started when a parent who has now being identified as Mrs. Chinenye Okoye revealed to a blog that her daughter who is a JSS 2 student of the school had complained of the teacher touching her inappropriately when she went to ease herself just before lights out at the hostel. She alleged that Mr. Oshifala, who has been confirmed to be a Biology teacher
at the school, is usually drunk and loiters close to the girls' hostel since his accomodation is near there.

Not wanting the good name of their alma mater to be tarnished, The Queen's College Old Girls Association (QCOGA) convened a meeting with the school authorities on Sunday and it was resolved that the school would be given 48 hours for its investigative panel to look into the allegations and come up with a verdict.

More screenshots at http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2016/03/queens-college-molestation-allegation.html

Re: Queens College Molestation Allegation: School Authorities/old Girls Set Up Panel by HungerBAD: 6:13am On Mar 21, 2016
Good.

Just when i was waiting for my "JAMB" result to get admission to this School, this man had to make me change my School of Choice to TabonTabon Community High School Agege.

Hisss.

1 Like

Re: Queens College Molestation Allegation: School Authorities/old Girls Set Up Panel by Merlissa(f): 6:20am On Mar 21, 2016
Finally!!

The guy does look like a perv
Re: Queens College Molestation Allegation: School Authorities/old Girls Set Up Panel by greatbrian(m): 6:21am On Mar 21, 2016
The fall of a pervert is at hand let's see how it enda
Re: Queens College Molestation Allegation: School Authorities/old Girls Set Up Panel by HALIX16: 6:40am On Mar 21, 2016
The better do a thorough job and not sweep anything under the carpet.
The public deserves to know the truth and whoever is found guilty, punished!
Re: Queens College Molestation Allegation: School Authorities/old Girls Set Up Panel by Adonis3: 6:55am On Mar 21, 2016
wow

I'm beginning to love this.

Who says the social media does no good

#Adonis3HasSopken

(1) (Reply)

Advice On How To Read / Admission!! Admission!!! Study In Ghana, No Jamb, No Post Jamb And No Strikes / Uniben Mba Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.