Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,071 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Terror Groups Of Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Terror Groups Of Islam (861 Views)

These groups of people worldwide won't make it to heaven / Religious Groups, Leaders To Buhari: Nigerians Are Hungry / I Predicted France Terror Attack – T.B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terror Groups Of Islam by ari3l(f): 6:39am On Mar 21, 2016
Last time I said I was going to post several terrorist groups from the religion of islam, was very busy lately, but today I have the time now, hence I have decided to fulfil my promise and to show us how a religion of peace can amass such terrorist groups, ISIS /ISIL and the rest, we haven't even heard of before. So if a religion of peace can have this amount of extremists, we christians need to sit up. Islam has always been keen on kicking out the christians, and the jealousy is bred on the fact that christians progress on a very daily basis.

Here we go see for your selves

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_groups
Re: Terror Groups Of Islam by Luckylife(m): 6:53am On Mar 21, 2016
For Parkistan to name is capital Islamabad permanent, they must have done a lot of investigation. God will deliver this world from their hand in JESUS name Amen.
Re: Terror Groups Of Islam by ari3l(f): 7:24am On Mar 21, 2016
Luckylife:
For Parkistan to name is capital Islamabad permanent, they must have done a lot of investigation. God will deliver this world from their hand in JESUS name Amen.

Amen.
Re: Terror Groups Of Islam by Annunaki(m): 8:17am On Mar 21, 2016
ari3l:
Last time I said I was going to post several terrorist groups from the religion of islam, was very busy lately, but today I have the time now, hence I have decided to fulfil my promise and to show us how a religion of peace can amass such terrorist groups, ISIS /ISIL and the rest, we haven't even heard of before. So if a religion of peace can have this amount of extremists, we christians need to sit up. Islam has always been keen on kicking out the christians, and the jealousy is bred on the fact that christians progress on a very daily basis.

Here we go see for your selves

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_designated_terrorist_groups

A survey was carried out recently and it was discovered that 15-20% of muslims subscribe to and support an extremist view of islam. What this means is that they condone/support islamic terrorism. Now considering the fact that there are 1.5billion muslims globally, that translates to btw 250 million and 300 million potential islamic terrorists globally. This figure is huge and gives serious cause for concern. That is why we must not relent in our efforts to continually expose the evil death cult called islam.
Re: Terror Groups Of Islam by ari3l(f): 8:27am On Mar 21, 2016
Annunaki:

A survey was carried out recently and it was discovered that 15-20% of muslims subscribe to and support an extremist view of islam. What this means is that they condone/support islamic terrorism. Now considering the fact that there are 1.5billion muslims globally, that translates to btw 250 million and 300 million potential islamic terrorists globally. This figure is huge and gives serious cause for concern. That is why we must not relent in our efforts to continually expose the evil death cult called islam.

And their "Holy prophet" condones most of these evil..everyday islam continues To expose itself. I still will show you more and more things about islam.

Islam is a religion of Peace, if you submit to their respective evil laws of which according to them, is the law of moses.
Re: Terror Groups Of Islam by Annunaki(m): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2016
ari3l:

And their "Holy prophet" condones most of these evil..everyday islam continues To expose itself. I still will show you more and more things about islam.

Islam is a religion of Peace, if you submit to their respective evil laws of which according to them, is the law of moses.

Honestly islam cannot survive these modern times, with the coming of the internet and access to information, all of islam's dirty secrets are being exposed at an alarming rate and muslims are abandoning islam in large numbers. The ones that are still clinging on to it have to lie to themselves and wallow in self deceit to justify their still remaining muslims but it's just a matter of time, the house of islam will crumble like a pack of cards.
Re: Terror Groups Of Islam by ari3l(f): 10:35am On Mar 21, 2016
Annunaki:

Honestly islam cannot survive these modern times, with the coming of the internet and access to information, all of islam's dirty secrets are being exposed at an alarming rate and muslims are abandoning islam in large numbers. The ones that are still clinging on to it have to lie to themselves and wallow in self deceit to justify their still remaining muslims but it's just a matter of time, the house of islam will crumble like a pack of cards.

Na so now.
Re: Terror Groups Of Islam by Biodun37: 2:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
The enemy of Islam here on this page are not just day dreaming but crazy. Thank you
Re: Terror Groups Of Islam by Annunaki(m): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Biodun37:
The enemy of Islam here on this page are not just day dreaming but crazy. Thank you

I am proud to be an enemy of satan's religion(islam) tongue instead of you to be ashamed that your evil religion is breeding so many terror organisations and giving grief to many, you are more concerned with raining insults on people for stating the obvious facts.

(1) (Reply)

11-year-old Turns To Python During Deliverance (photos,video) / Vooks, This Is A Call Out / Islam Is A Terrorist Religion--kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.