Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,880 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Pics 4rm Gas Explosion That Happened At Niger Biscuit Factory In Apapa Yesterday - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pics 4rm Gas Explosion That Happened At Niger Biscuit Factory In Apapa Yesterday (1240 Views)

Nestlé Unveils N4.1bn Milo RTD Factory In Ogun State (Photos) / Dangote Begins Reconstruction Of Wharf Road, Apapa (photos) / First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics 4rm Gas Explosion That Happened At Niger Biscuit Factory In Apapa Yesterday by henryanna36: 7:24am On Mar 21, 2016
3 staff of Niger Biscuits Nigeria Limited were seriously burnt yesterday in a gas explosion incident that happened in Apapa area of Lagos.According to eyewitnesses, the gas exploded in the maintenance department of the company just as workers were preparing for full scale production.

Two SUV within the premises were also destroyed in
the explosion that happened after 2pm.One of the victims was a security officer deployed in the company few weeks ago. He was trying to
put out the fire when he got burnt. In fact, only God can save him,” said an eyewitness.

See photos from the explosion scene above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/photos-from-gas-explosion-that-happened.html

Re: Pics 4rm Gas Explosion That Happened At Niger Biscuit Factory In Apapa Yesterday by amtaken(f): 7:27am On Mar 21, 2016
OMG!
Re: Pics 4rm Gas Explosion That Happened At Niger Biscuit Factory In Apapa Yesterday by madridguy(m): 7:28am On Mar 21, 2016
Speedy recovery to the victims.
Re: Pics 4rm Gas Explosion That Happened At Niger Biscuit Factory In Apapa Yesterday by henryanna36: 7:28am On Mar 21, 2016

Re: Pics 4rm Gas Explosion That Happened At Niger Biscuit Factory In Apapa Yesterday by Ayt27(m): 7:28am On Mar 21, 2016
sad
Re: Pics 4rm Gas Explosion That Happened At Niger Biscuit Factory In Apapa Yesterday by chido20(m): 7:29am On Mar 21, 2016
I didn't see pictures of the burnt person
Re: Pics 4rm Gas Explosion That Happened At Niger Biscuit Factory In Apapa Yesterday by Nobody: 7:32am On Mar 21, 2016
Lord have mercy.
Re: Pics 4rm Gas Explosion That Happened At Niger Biscuit Factory In Apapa Yesterday by SenJoe(m): 7:33am On Mar 21, 2016
Whats happening to this country
Linux will say nothing of such ever happened.
Speedy recovery to all involved.
Re: Pics 4rm Gas Explosion That Happened At Niger Biscuit Factory In Apapa Yesterday by Generalkorex(m): 7:39am On Mar 21, 2016
This country yaf tire me o.
Re: Pics 4rm Gas Explosion That Happened At Niger Biscuit Factory In Apapa Yesterday by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 21, 2016
Anyone that reads this will not die but live to declare the good works of the Lord.

There shall be no harm
Re: Pics 4rm Gas Explosion That Happened At Niger Biscuit Factory In Apapa Yesterday by Rotjijatau(m): 7:47am On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Pics 4rm Gas Explosion That Happened At Niger Biscuit Factory In Apapa Yesterday by jmichlins(m): 7:58am On Mar 21, 2016
chido20:
so this is all you can say about people who are in the kind of pains you have never imagined. There pictures are there just get a knife and cut the screen of your device. Since you do not maximize the use of your brain let me tell where they should be now HOSPITAL. May GOD give you guys strength to walk past this time of your lives
Re: Pics 4rm Gas Explosion That Happened At Niger Biscuit Factory In Apapa Yesterday by homeboy205: 8:08am On Mar 21, 2016
[/size][size=8pt]

I BEG WHAT US UBA LOGO DOING ON A STATE FIRE TRUCK Is the fire truck owned by UBA 9ja sha
Re: Pics 4rm Gas Explosion That Happened At Niger Biscuit Factory In Apapa Yesterday by hardywaltz(m): 8:24am On Mar 21, 2016
There is an urgent need for public buildings to have proper safety features...
Re: Pics 4rm Gas Explosion That Happened At Niger Biscuit Factory In Apapa Yesterday by lyndchi(f): 9:16am On Mar 21, 2016
chido20:

Me too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Recommend A Good UK To Nigeria Shipping Agent / Flexxipayplus N250k Free Biz Loan For All Nigerians, No Collateral/guarantor / Big,fresh,clean White Garlic Available In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.