Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Where Can I Get And How Much Is International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Get And How Much Is International Passport (1110 Views)

International Passport In Port Harcourt / Who Knows The Owner Of This Passport? (Photo) / Nigeria To Extend International Passport Validity To 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get And How Much Is International Passport by lovelin1993(m): 9:11am On Mar 21, 2016
Pls Where can i get and how much is international passport..pls i need urgent reply
Re: Where Can I Get And How Much Is International Passport by madridguy(m): 9:30am On Mar 21, 2016
Are you in Lagos ? If yes, rush to Obalende, Alausa or Festac passport office. Prepare 25 to 30K for express pali.
Re: Where Can I Get And How Much Is International Passport by Rukayat08(f): 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
pls i'm in osun state, how much do you think i can get it.
i read on their wesite dat all payment should be made online. what do you say to that?
Re: Where Can I Get And How Much Is International Passport by nineteenth: 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
Hello everyone,

I need your candid opinion on a burning issue which has been troubling me for some time now. I am really ashamed and remorseful of my actions, it was just the situation I found myself. I was once a footballer and once had an opportunity to travel to Europe for my footballing career but this did not work out as planned. I got a passport for this purpose where I did not use my real age, as advised by my coach and agent. I later dropped football and went back to school. Now I am done with my first degree and I intend going abroad for my masters degree. The old passport with my false age expired and I proceeded to the NIS office where I met an Immigration officer who assisted me and got me another passport after I did the Biometrics. I actually paid him 100k for this. I really don't know if it was renewal or re-issue he did but this new passport has my real age and name which tally with my academic documents. The new passport has the old and new passport numbers written on it its data page. Now my question is, with the old number available on the passport, will the embassy verify and compare the information on the new and old passports?

Thanks for your useful contributions.

(1) (Reply)

IBADAN; Quick Facts About The Ancient City. / Lagos To Kano Train. Nairalander bad experience (pictures) / South African Mob Attacks Nigerian With Stones In Pretoria [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.