Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,061 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Lagos To Kano Train. Nairalander bad experience (pictures) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos To Kano Train. Nairalander bad experience (pictures) (1109 Views)

My Bad Experience With Iyare Motors From Benin-lagos Trip / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures / Lagos-kano Train Service Resumes Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To Kano Train. Nairalander bad experience (pictures) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
Guys as I am typing, I dey inside Lagos to kano train.. They sold ticket for a train moving by 12pm at 10:30 am.. Aw if that was not okay, they left the terminal at quarter to 2.. We stopped at different places ooo... Now, I mean currently, we dey inside Bush, we were told they want to change the train head, it was suppose to be moving 60km but it was moving 40km.. Secondly, n'a first class we board, in the first class A category, the air condition AC is not working... There has been several complaints and issues in here.. Pls let them privatize railway corporation oooo.. The ogas are enjoying themselves in a fully conditioned room while we dey first class they suffer for here... Help us ooo.. . Below are pictures

Re: Lagos To Kano Train. Nairalander bad experience (pictures) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
Take heart and be safe
Re: Lagos To Kano Train. Nairalander bad experience (pictures) by wahles(m): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2016
Pele#
Re: Lagos To Kano Train. Nairalander bad experience (pictures) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2016
Govt help us oo.. We still dey itori ooo.. Train never move oooo
Re: Lagos To Kano Train. Nairalander bad experience (pictures) by Suurulere(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2016
Where are you now and how much is Lagos to Kano, first class?
Re: Lagos To Kano Train. Nairalander bad experience (pictures) by kissGuys: 8:46pm On Dec 10, 2016
no be u carry urself enter train...

bus abi plane no dey

just kidding shaaa....btw..this is really bad...let dem privatise the stuff....it will be more expensive bt then u re gonna get what u want....at the very price u paid for it

(1) (Reply)

From Benin To Italy: Detailed Journey Of HustlingGirls Traveling To Italy(video) / Worst African Tradition Ever… Including Drinking Of Blood / Australian Student Visa Bank Statement/statement Of Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.