Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,279 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List (22469 Views)

Mercy Aigbe In UK For Medical Treatment (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe In Skin-tight Ensembles (photos) / Juliet Ibrahim And Mercy Aigbe In Agbada: Who Wore It Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by Forzap: 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
Awon werey,na by force

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by adedam007(m): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by Segadem(m): 1:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
was she among? grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by rotexteymie(f): 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
flokii:

senseless comment..

no wonder hausas don't affiliate with you guys in d movie industry.

too domineering... gud they're exposing you guys sef
Seriously....... Don't I have the right to air my opinion again?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by flokii: 1:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
[quote author=nbright post=43972409][/quote]

lwkmd grin

Alright na... no problems

E go better
Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by nbright: 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
flokii:

lwkmd grin

Alright na... no problems

E go better
amin
Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by mrajims(m): 1:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
please OP can you tell me how this your thread take affect our economy wahala. iranu undecided
Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by flokii: 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
rotexteymie:

Seriously....... Don't I have the right to air my opinion again?

of course you do..

buh not adding fire to d issue.. or wat were you trying to imply by "Yollywood"

you feel "Nollywood" belongs to yeebos alone or wat exactly

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by martineinstein(m): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
So, my opinion must be your opinion?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by SAEJO: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
goldbim:
I thought cloth is worn to cover our unclothedness.why all these best dressed drama??..simple solution:mercy aigbe should print a magazine and put herself on the cover and write best dressed actress!!finish..make we hear word jor..you dress well or not,oneday,we'l all be food for termites...#i respect her as an actress tho)but NO TIME!!.
I have seen one who knows and says the truth, unlike this fashion blinded nudists and Agents of immorality,
thumbs up dear.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by redcliff: 1:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
Bros we use God beg you... stop spamming abeg... tha ks
Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by xcllaxix(m): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
And the wailers are still wailing as if their wailing will make thisday change the cover...
Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by Akaujaa(m): 1:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
These people should stop all these childish attitude already. Thisday have their modus operandi and in-house style of doing their thing. Why should these people cry foul as if they paid Thisday and they failed in the contract?

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by prettyeyo: 1:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Mercy should have won best dressed for real...Except ofcourse THIS DAY dont know the definition of style....! But ehhhh Mercy, you sef let it go. ....

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by rotexteymie(f): 1:56pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ni
flokii:

of course you do..

buh not adding fire to d issue.. or wat were you trying to imply by "Yollywood"

you feel "Nollywood" belongs to yeebos alone or wat exactly
Hahaha... You misinterpreted the whole thing
Was just trying to give the "Local ti take over" a name
Why would I say Yorubas are the owners of Nollywood... For where??......
Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by meelorlah(f): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
Endless drama because of magazine cover undecided...Mercy dresses well and ought to b among them but as they didn't now pick her nko

BTW, Nobody has looked at my dress twice today..did I complain? grin

4 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by repogirl(f): 1:58pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dem dey give prize to best dressed?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by flokii: 2:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
rotexteymie:
Ni
Hahaha... You misinterpreted the whole thing
Was just trying to give the "Local ti take over" a name
Why would I say Yorubas are the owners of Nollywood... For where??......

better that way..

cos yorubas keep quiet too much doesn't mean they don't know what's gud or are fools..

whereas those ones cry foul at every little thing.. what they can't take from others

Enjoy ur day

3 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by rotexteymie(f): 2:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
flokii:

better that way..

cos yorubas keep quiet too much doesn't mean they don't know what's gud or are fools..

whereas those ones cry foul at every little thing.. what they can't take from others

Enjoy ur day
actually... We were even saying the same thing...... cheesy cheesy cheesy...... I guess I misinterpreted your 2nd quote

Oya tell everybody that my comment isn't senseless oooo undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by rita25(f): 2:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
dis thing worry mercy oh....must she be best dressed? all this Yoruba pple and their mentality sef she put fake everything yet wants best dressed

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by flokii: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
rotexteymie:
actually... We were even saying the same thing...... cheesy cheesy cheesy...... I guess I misinterpreted your 2nd quote

Oya tell everybody that my comment isn't senseless oooo undecided undecided

I don't think it will change much..

gud to knw you're thinking straight tho.

d 'award/title' is not what matters.. it's d 'makeup' of that list under the heading 'Nollywood' that calls for concern.

cheers & sorry about d mix-up

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by rotexteymie(f): 2:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
flokii:

I don't think it will change much..

gud to knw you're thinking straight tho.

d 'award/title' is not what matters.. it's d 'makeup' of that list under the heading 'Nollywood' that calls for concern.

cheers & sorry about d mix-up
True......
Yaaayyyyy........... Have a nice day smiley smiley
Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by UIA04(f): 2:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
fako1:
I understood mercy's point. Exluding yoruba actors but by the way. Those at the front page there werent doing bad. They also deserve that front page. so, iyabo ojo shud just stop defending her padi and tell me who her padi fit bench for dat front page
It's not iyabo ojo you need to see how many people were tagging mercy aigbe when the magazine cover was put on Bella naija on instagram.
Mercy would not have said anything if not for the fact that the obvious diss goes way beyond best dressed and rocks the movie industry. They look down on yoruba and hausa actors. Read mercy' rant again.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by inme: 2:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
All these Yoruba people sef.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by zoe123: 2:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
flokii:

senseless comment..

no wonder hausas don't affiliate with you guys in d movie industry.

too domineering... gud they're exposing you guys sef

What is this one saying? the people in front of that magazine cut across different tribes, Just like those in Nollywood. So what exactly is your point?
Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by Olamultiple001(m): 2:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Every dressing was hit, back to back.
Abeg make we leave trash for lawma.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by Nobody: 2:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
Olamultiple001:
Every dressing was hit, back to back.
Abeg make we leave trash for lawma.

coz Local/razz ti take over
Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by tishbite709(m): 2:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
fako1:
I understood mercy's point. Exluding yoruba actors but by the way. Those at the front page there werent doing bad. They also deserve that front page. so, iyabo ojo shud just stop defending her padi and tell me who her padi fit bench for dat front page

The 3rd pix from the left (top row) can't stand Mercy with the slippers she put on her chest

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by Orikinla(m): 3:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
Iyabo Ojo, PLEASE, STOP ABUSING ENGLISH GRAMMAR. You can write in Pidgin English or Yoruba and use Google Translate before posting on the internet.
Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by chuckdee4(m): 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
Like a buncha kids squabbling over who's the set dressed at a kiddy party. Smh
Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by sisisioge: 3:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
What could ThisDay have been thinking? That babe deserves to be on the list! Only God know their criteria sef cos Mercy has been in the headlines several times for her outfits.

1 Like

Re: Iyabo Ojo Calls Out ThisDay Style For Not Including Mercy Aigbe In List by Icepresh(m): 3:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
Sorry, Who Won In This Category ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: 'CCTV, My Best Investment As A Parent' / Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo / Celebrity Section Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.