Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Lots Of Blogging Videos For Beginner, Intermediate And Advance Bloggers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Lots Of Blogging Videos For Beginner, Intermediate And Advance Bloggers (629 Views)

My One Week And Three Days Experience Of Blogging / 8 Things I Have Learnt From 3 Months Of Blogging / 4 Major Importance of Blogging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lots Of Blogging Videos For Beginner, Intermediate And Advance Bloggers by tobishills12(m): 10:06am On Mar 21, 2016
Are you a Blogger at any stage and you find it difficult to get your desired result on your platform? Don't worry, I have a good news for you.

I have blogging videos at every stage from domain acquisition to Blog marketing and monetization, all you need to do is to watch and start performing magic on your blog. (Who book reading don help?)

I heave taken all the stress and time+money so that you can achieve your aim at ease, it will cost a little from your pocket. I mean it, very little!

enough of all the into. the package is as follow:

Beginners
Domain Acquisition
Hosting
WordPress for beginners (WordPress menu, WordPress overview)

Intermediate Bloggers
Simple WordPress website designing (theme, plugins, media embedment etc)
Writing tutorials

Advance Bloggers
Traffic acquisition
Search Engine optimization
Blog monetization (advertisement, google AdSense, Affiliates Marketing etc).

Other packages include
Online store building
Business website like that of Adidas, UPS,CNN etc

Please remember this: it's affordable and negotiable, you only pay after delivery and satisfaction, you have the right to your money back if satisfaction not met. There are also free eBook bonus for each package (for Una wey like to dey read)

What else are you waiting for? Pick up your phone and dial or WhatsApp this number: 09038186328
Re: Lots Of Blogging Videos For Beginner, Intermediate And Advance Bloggers by Temmi001: 11:50am On Mar 21, 2016
Wow!! Nice one op...I'll give a try.
Re: Lots Of Blogging Videos For Beginner, Intermediate And Advance Bloggers by tobishills12(m): 11:59am On Mar 21, 2016
Temmi001:
Wow!! Nice one op...I'll give a try.

I definitely await your beep

(1) (Reply)

Sponsor A Post On My Facebook Page / Webmasters Help Needed / Guruzworld- Nairaland Clone Forum, For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.