Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,881 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Replica Super Cars - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Replica Super Cars (985 Views)

Meet British-Nigerian Gideon King Who love-vendor Super Cars For The Super-rich / Replica Body Kits: The Nearest Thing To Owning A Super Car. / OMG! See Highest Recorded Parked Convoys Super Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Replica Super Cars by redcliff: 11:16am On Mar 21, 2016
Hi Folks, I am sure everyone has admired one super car or the other from Range to Bugatti to Rolls Royce and the likes. One thing strikes me. I have seen a few "re-manufacturers" who come up with exact same replicas of these cars and they are looking so good and price friendly that an individual in the middle class can really afford one. starting at $20,000 for a phantom, I see these cars flooding the streets of Nigeria pretty soon (if they are not already). One goes to wonder if most of the super super cars we see in Nigeria are actually real from the original manufacturers.

Most of them are fitted with Toyota Camry, Ford Mustang or BMW engines and I have seen a few Nigerians who are already in the business of building these cars themselves. (Although they don't reside in Nigeria).

So, I am putting it to folks here, lets discuss what we think about these replica cars, are they good enough? is it something you can buy or something you would dare not even doling out cash to acquire? I really cannot give technical specifications but I would tell you that these cars are exact replicas of the original with exact same features both in aesthetics and functionality.

Attached below are a few pictures....what do you have to say?

(1) (Reply)

VITAL INFORMATION : WHY CAR TYRES BURST IN NIGERIA OFTEN VEHICLE USERS! / Mercedez Benz CLS 550 Black FOR SALE / Orange Honda CRV 1999 Model For Sale. 700k Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.