Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Will You Ever Get Married? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Ever Get Married? (5814 Views)

Poll: Will You?

Yes: 90% (106 votes)
No: 9% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Can I Get Married With This Income In Abeokuta, Ogun State? / Can't We Just Get Married Without Involving Families? / If You Had Your Way, At What Age Will You Like To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by MrWaters: 1:37pm On Jul 25, 2009
@32
Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by stanza(m): 9:01am On Jul 27, 2009
Depends on GOD'S call.
Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by spicy007(f): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2009
@kinkinatus,
why dnt you stop listening to stories, try and write your own.
and y dont you borrow leaves from the successful marriages around, y the failed ones?

abeg, im praying to God to make my marriage heaven on earth, by getting married to the one i love, making God the foundation and the Head of the Home. i see a lot of successful marriages out there and i pray mine will be come of the successful ones too.
i happen to live with a family in Lagos and you wont believe after 17 years of marriage,not once did i notice any tension in the house. and they dont even have kids. i have been living with them for 3 years now and tho they have their moments of argument and disagreement, the way they settle it can only be called love and understanding and extreme patience.
both of them cuddle on the floor of the living room on the floor, watching TV together.
e be like say dem no even send me anymore.
they have grown to love each other and look beyond their flaws and weaknesses and accept the way they both are, making christ their Head
so, its all about the foundation, thats the truth.
Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by Fhemmmy: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2009
spicy007:

@kinkinatus,
and y dont you borrow leaves from the successful marriages around, y the failed ones?

abeg, im praying to God to make my marriage heaven on earth, by getting married to the one i love, making God the foundation and the Head of the Home. i see a lot of successful marriages out there and i pray mine will be come of the successful ones too.
i happen to live with a family in Lagos and you wont believe after 17 years of marriage,not once did i notice any tension in the house. and they dont even have kids. i have been living with them for 3 years now and tho they have their moments of argument and disagreement, the way they settle it can only be called love and understanding and extreme patience.
both of them cuddle on the floor of the living room on the floor, watching TV together.
they have grown to love each other and look beyond their flaws and weaknesses and accept the way they both are, making christ their Head

That is a good story and a great way to hope for, however, it takes the 2 to make it work, and ofcourse, God.
Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by GEW: 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2009
spicy007:

@kinkinatus,

thanks a million for this. God bless and reward you
Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by Agbero1: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2009
VISION 2020 grin
Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by Hairat007(f): 8:25pm On Jul 29, 2009
Yes i will as soon as d right man comes along. it wont matter if he is ugly or not, i just want REAL luv.
Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by Fhemmmy: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2009
Hairat007:

Yes i will as soon as d right man comes along. it wont matter if he is ugly or not, i just want REAL luv.

i am sure you dont really mean that.
What will attract you in an ugly man, how would u give him attention be4 u can find out, if he loves you or not.
Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by mikeoscar: 3:50am On Jul 30, 2009
While I agree that the post is a long read. I am amazed at the sarcasm of most responses the poster got. What Poster is simply saying is will you give your life to JESUS CHRIST, will you honor His invitation to a better life. Will you commit to submit to His absolute will and Authority over your life and not "two-time" with other gods? This is a a thought provoking homily that is worth paying attention to. Aside from the Allegorical and Theological dimension, there is also a Christological and Pneumatological dimention to it too. In order words God is giving us the opportunity to be re-conciled/respondĀ  to the King of Kings and receive him into our lives by the prompting of the holy spirit. If you read the entire book of Esther you will under that Mordecai (Esther's uncle) is a type of the Holy Spirit . It is a wonderful piece and a call to repentance or reconciliation with our Christ.

So my Naira Landers, will you GET MARRIED TO JESUS?? Will you give your lives to Christ and be BORN AGAIN, and repent from your sins and acknowledge him as Lord and savior if you have not done so before now. If yes, then Join me in praying the following salvation prayer right where you are:

Lord Jesus,
I come to you today and confess I am a sinner,
I surrender my live to you
Please forgive my sins,
Wash me with your blood, purge me and rid me of every sin.
Make me a new creature. In Jesus Name I pray-Amen.

If you just prayed that prayer, go to a Bible believing church and tell the pastor that you just made a decision to serve christ un-conditionally and He will be a able to help you through your walk with God.

I am sure somebody now know why this five star post made it to the home-page.
Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by Joy2Dwise1: 11:59am On Jul 30, 2009
Hairat007:

This is what they call unconditional love. Just described the love of Christ.

. . . but does this kind of love still exist in this modern crazy world? I need to know. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by Benzino100(f): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2009
Why won't i get married someday?,Na me born myself?,somebody gave birth to me, so me too, i must get married and be a father someday! grin grin
But i pray 4 a good woman who can cook, so i don't go to Iya Basira every evening for my meals!

Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by Hairat007(f): 12:43am On Aug 01, 2009
Fhemmy, it wld surprise u dat i really meant wat i wrote. or is it dat u re among d UGLY ONES?
Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by Hairat007(f): 1:00am On Aug 01, 2009
My dearest Joy2Dwise, believe it or not dis kind of love really does exist in dis crazy world of ours. A world where u dnt need 2 be rich or poor,handsome or ugly, tall or short etc 2 be truly loved. Nothing is impossible grin grin
Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 01, 2009
yes smiley
Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by gent2ken(m): 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2009
Well I dont know if I can beccause a girl I ever love was a girl that we can never marry, I hate to love but I found love by her
Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2009
Topic

From the look of things, i think i should.
Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by paulanie: 1:00am On Aug 04, 2009
Marriage is honourable and needful for you. that is if you allow God to be your match maker.This will help you to enjoy your marriage without holes.so first of all married to jesus.
Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by makahagirl(f): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2009
i hope one day i will grin
Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by paulanie: 9:27pm On Aug 07, 2009
yes, i will get married one day.
Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by Eaglebabe: 6:09pm On Mar 04, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by yesboss20(m): 3:09pm On Aug 25, 2010
By the grace of the Almighty and at His appointed time, I will.
Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by whiteroses(f): 1:42am On Aug 26, 2010
foolish question, should we die alone ni?
Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by InkedNerd(f): 5:28am On Aug 26, 2010
Why wasn't "I'm not sure/I don't know" an option?
Re: Will You Ever Get Married? by harakiri(m): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2010
At the rate at which things are going now, i don't know anymore.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shout Out To My Spouse! / . / Help A Jealous Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.