Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Help A Jealous Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help A Jealous Wife (5817 Views)

Security Tips: How To Sleep If You Have A Jealous Wife / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife / Jealous Wife Attacks Spouse With Bottle On Easter Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Jealous Wife by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 20, 2016
My hubby is still chatting and calling his ex. He claims they are discussing business, another reason he gave is that his brother needs the lady's assistance . I have told him severally I don't like it that am jealous. Since morning they have been talking... Calling each other. I complained again he got angry and stopped talking to me. I don't have my ex's phone number anymore. I don't talk with my ex. I have also told him to put himself in my shoes. If I'm the one talking and laughing with my ex.. How would he feel.

Please family... Am I over reacting? Pls I need your advice on how to handle this. What better way can I tell him I'm jealous.
Re: Help A Jealous Wife by Blade21: 9:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
ramuona:
My hubby is still chatting and calling his ex. He claims they are discussing business, another reason he gave is that his brother needs the lady's assistance . I have told him severally I don't like it that am jealous. Since morning they have been talking... Calling each other. I complained again he got angry and stopped talking to me. I don't have my ex's phone number anymore. I don't talk with my ex. I have also told him to put himself in my shoes. If I'm the one talking and laughing with my ex.. How would he feel.

Please family... Am I over reacting? Pls I need your advice on how to handle this. What better way can I tell him I'm jealous.
relax joor try and trust him if he says it's business then give him benefit of doubt he's your man now no need to feel insecure just calm down and be happy. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Help A Jealous Wife by Allem(m): 9:27pm On Mar 20, 2016
since he doesnt listen to you, go tell your marriage sponsor. they should be able to talk to him.

3 Likes

Re: Help A Jealous Wife by Dyt(f): 9:28pm On Mar 20, 2016
Na so e dey start oo
Later now they will scream it was temptation
If it were to be the other way round, he must have smashed the phone on the ground

These men sef
Hian

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Jealous Wife by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2016
Blade21:
relax joor try and trust him if he says it's business then give him benefit of doubt he's your man now no need to feel insecure just calm down and be happy. Cheers

Ok... Thank you. So he should spend the whole day talking with her? Because is Business? Haba I'm jealous. I can't relax. I trust him but I'm jealous

1 Like

Re: Help A Jealous Wife by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
He is angry that you are not trusting him.
But the main issue is that, he is self centered and your feelings matters less to him.

Truth is, he may be doing it with a clear conscience but when it's an Ex, madam your marriage is at stake.

Old flames may come alive, tell him how you feel and if he is still egoistic, then you should ignore him and call your EX too or your colleague or even me undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help A Jealous Wife by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 20, 2016
Dyt:
Na so e dey start oo
Later now they will scream it was temptation
If it were to be the other way round, he must have smashed the phone on the ground

These men sef
Hian
Exactly! Nobody has intention to be unfaithful. But when temptation comes if you are not strong... U fall. I tire o

1 Like

Re: Help A Jealous Wife by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2016
Secretario:
He is angry that you are not trusting him.
But the main issue is that, he is self centered and your feelings matters less to him.

Truth is, he may be doing it with a clear conscience but when it's an Ex, madam your marriage is at stake.

Old flames may come alive, tell him how you feel and if he is still egoistic, then you should ignore him and call your EX too or your colleague or even me undecided

grin grin thank you.
Re: Help A Jealous Wife by Dyt(f): 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2016
ramuona:

Exactly! Nobody has intention to be unfaithful. But when temptation comes if you are not strong... U fall. I tire o

All day chatting?
Na wa
Which kain business for Sunday
Before you know it now, he will come home late
They will start extending chats

I am a jealous woman too so I can relate to what you are feeling
Go tell him you not cool with it
What nonsense is that

Abi you sef form chatting and laughing out loud with someone
cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Help A Jealous Wife by Blade21: 9:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
ramuona:

Ok... Thank you. So he should spend the whole day talking with her? Because is Business? Haba I'm jealous. I can't relax. I trust him but I'm jealous
lol at least you can over hear their discussion a whole day plenty sha hmm
Re: Help A Jealous Wife by Pumpkin34(f): 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
If it's business then tell him to be professional about it. Please don't pick a fight with him or argue with him, just follow him up with wisdom else he'll start seeing you as a nagging wife. Don't even think of doing same by calling your ex, focus on building your home. God will help and guide you.

1 Like

Re: Help A Jealous Wife by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pumpkin34:
If it's business then tell him to be professional about it. Please don't pick a fight with him or argue with him, just follow him up with wisdom else he'll start seeing you as a nagging wife. Don't even think of doing same by calling your ex, focus on building your home. God will help and guide you.
Ok thank you

1 Like

Re: Help A Jealous Wife by AfricanApple(f): 10:06pm On Mar 20, 2016
Blade21:
easy to say when you are not wearing the shoes.

you could trust your husband, what about the ex?

7 Likes

Re: Help A Jealous Wife by MRBrownJ: 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2016
ramuona:

if we understand you clearly, just because YOU dont have any contacts with your ex, means that your husband shouldnt have any with his?

what is your issue really? if he says they have business dealings then let him show that to you. or shoudnt he go into any profitable business with her simply because you low self esteem cant handle it?!

1 Like

Re: Help A Jealous Wife by fatymore(f): 10:53pm On Mar 20, 2016
An ex is always an EX....Mayb he stil.loves the lady and there might be somethings he hasn't found in you which is in the Ex...Show him More Love...and I pray he overcome the desire 4 her....

Cos I have an Ex who is married but stil cals nd check on me.....
Re: Help A Jealous Wife by dangotesmummy: 12:21am On Mar 21, 2016
Dyt small small o grin

Don't hit your head on coconut tree grin

Ahen Op this id for you from Tony

1 Like

Re: Help A Jealous Wife by Nobody: 5:58am On Mar 21, 2016
MRBrownJ:

if we understand you clearly, just because YOU dont have any contacts with your ex, means that your husband shouldnt have any with his?

what is your issue really? if he says they have business dealings then let him show that to you. or shoudnt he go into any profitable business with her simply because you low self esteem cant handle it?!

My issue is that I'm naturally jealous. Why do business with her? Since September last year.. Business I have not seen.. Or heard the business name. He can do business but not talking and chatting all the time. If I'm talking to him he will be busy chatting with her.... If I come close he hides his phone.
My issue is not self esteem... My issue is that I'm jealous they talk all the time + laughing too (to my hearing .. Even in mid night. She calls him

5 Likes

Re: Help A Jealous Wife by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 21, 2016
fatymore:
An ex is always an EX....Mayb he stil.loves the lady and there might be somethings he hasn't found in you which is in the Ex...Show him Love...and I pray he overcome the desire 4 her....

Cos I have an Ex who is married but stil cals nd check on me.....
The only thing she has now that I don't have now is money. She's from a wealthy home. She's very rich. I'm not a house wife. I work in one of the telecoms as a CCR. Maybe I'm over reacting... Mayb he wants to make money through her... But I don't like the fact that they stil talk. I have not even heard them mention money or business idea in their discussion. When I come close he goes outside to continue the call (that the network is bad)
Re: Help A Jealous Wife by Dyt(f): 6:46am On Mar 21, 2016
ramuona:

My issue is that I'm naturally jealous. Why do business with her? Since September last year.. Business I have not seen.. Or heard the business name. He can do business but not talking and chatting all the time. If I'm talking to him he will be busy chatting with her.... If I come close he hides his phone.
My issue is not self esteem... My issue is that I'm jealous they talk all the time + laughing too (to my hearing .. Even in mid night. She calls him

Haaaa
Since September
My dear
Wonti gbe nkan gba eyin e
Dem don dey carry something behind you
Mogbe modaran
These men are just polygamous in nature
Hianus
Re: Help A Jealous Wife by omoiseselagba: 6:51am On Mar 21, 2016
ramuona:

The only thing she has now that I don't have now is money. She's from a wealthy home. She's very rich. I'm not a house wife. I work in one of the telecoms as a CCR. Maybe I'm over reacting... Mayb he wants to make money through her... But I don't like the fact that they stil talk. I have not even heard them mention money or business idea in their discussion. When I come close he goes outside to continue the call (that the network is bad)
madam I feel your pain.what you feel is natural.you feel oppressed and afraid she has money and with that she can win your hubby over.my advice,ignore your hubby whenever he starts the madness. be a good wife and face front.you can get the numbers of your ex tru many platform.social media and start doing your thing too.he is a useless man and lacks respect for you.
Re: Help A Jealous Wife by Acidosis(m): 6:51am On Mar 21, 2016
Send me your number, by the time I'm through talking to you on phone, his mindset and conscience would come back to life.
Re: Help A Jealous Wife by Blade21: 7:55am On Mar 21, 2016
Acidosis:
Send me your number, by the time I'm through talking to you on phone, his mindset and conscience would come back to life.
hahaha he's around wahala

1 Like

Re: Help A Jealous Wife by uzedo1(m): 8:05am On Mar 21, 2016
Your not overreacting, your just trying to protect what is yours. Sometimes i wonder what the ex-girlfriend is doing properly that the wife is not. You just have to sit him down and still talk to him. If it doesn't work, try and focus your thoughts on what will make u happy and think less of him. Try watch a movie called - War Room. It focus was on how marriage can work with God.
Re: Help A Jealous Wife by Nobody: 8:08am On Mar 21, 2016
Acidosis:
Mr counsellor

1 Like

Re: Help A Jealous Wife by Idydarling(f): 8:42am On Mar 21, 2016
Acidosis:
I like that

1 Like

Re: Help A Jealous Wife by fatymore(f): 9:12am On Mar 21, 2016
ramuona:

uhm....all I have to say is...do everything possible to make him forget this Ex.
I pray the Ex get married soon to give u peace of mind..some Ex are thorn in the flesh...since they can't have him..they won't allow the other woman to enjoy him

May God save us from the Ex that won't move to the Next

2 Likes

Re: Help A Jealous Wife by halfricanadian(f): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2016
undecided ok business ryt bedroom business huh

Bull sh*t making marriage as a golden ticket on life

Find wat makes u happy dont let one guy who is having d time of his life to make u suffer

See go and cheat too b happy marriage is just a sham not real its an illusion
Re: Help A Jealous Wife by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 21, 2016
I don't understand what the issue is here. Your husband still has contact with his ex, you say you trust him, you say you're jealous. Huh?

I am still on good terms with my ex, we still maintain contact, big deal! I have never hidden this from my wife either. My wife still chats with her ex on occasion, I have no issues with this. I trust my wife, she trusts me. If she ever told me to cut off all contact with my ex, then we WOULD have a problem. Because I would NOT do that on her say-so.

My advise? Start trusting your man, or be prepared for resentment to set in, and risk losing him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help A Jealous Wife by halfricanadian(f): 9:28am On Mar 21, 2016
omoiseselagba:
madam I feel your pain.what you feel is natural.you feel oppressed and afraid she has money and with that she can win your hubby over.my advice,ignore your hubby whenever he starts the madness. be a good wife and face front.you can get the numbers of your ex tru many platform.social media and start doing your thing too.he is a useless man and lacks respect for you.

Gbam!
Re: Help A Jealous Wife by mylove4him(f): 9:33am On Mar 21, 2016
fatymore:
uhm....all I have to say is...do everything possible to make him forget this Ex.
I pray the Ex get married soon to give u peace of mind..some Ex are thorn in the flesh...since they can't have him..they won't allow the other woman to enjoy him

May God save us from the Ex that won't move to the Next
Marry ke? Marriage doesn't change anything o. My hubby exes at least three I know are married. And they still talk and chat. Sometimes it is a coincidence they call at home but hubby doesn't give room for them to call at home. He talks with them while he is at work and delete all the logs and chat before coming home.

I think the solution is that since he is showing outright disrespect to you, you have to talk to him that business should end in official hours. He shouldn't bring the calls home.

If we start putting ourselves in other people's shoe, the world will be a better place. Some men don't want to do that because they see themselves superior to women.

The key is choose right and endeavour to pray.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Jealous Wife by fatymore(f): 9:40am On Mar 21, 2016
mylove4him:

Marry ke? Marriage doesn't change anything o. My hubby exes at least three I know are married. And they still talk and chat. Sometimes it is a coincidence they call at home but hubby doesn't give room for them to call at home. He talks with them while he is at work and delete all the logs and chat before coming home.

I think the solution is that since he is showing outright disrespect to you, you have to talk to him that business should end in official hours. He shouldn't bring the calls home.

If we start putting ourselves in other people's shoe, the world will be a better place. Some men don't want to do that because they see themselves superior to women.

The key is choose right and endeavour to pray.
Atleast if she get married.....she will start losing interest...and I pray she does....We ladies are our own worst enemies..obinrin lota obinrin
Re: Help A Jealous Wife by mylove4him(f): 12:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
fatymore:
Atleast if she get married.....she will start losing interest...and I pray she does....We ladies are our own worst enemies..obinrin lota obinrin
Pray o that she married that the one she is happy with. Cos na so her hubby go turn to marriage counsellor. Yes o we are our worst enemy.

If tables were turned. That lady wouldn't take it from her hubby. May God help us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Homophobia! - Nature Or Nurture? / Nairalanders Cursed My Family / Guys, Would You Let Your Wife Do This To You On Your Wedding Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.