Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Queens College Students Fight For Their Teacher- Mr Olaseni Osifala (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Queens College Students Fight For Their Teacher- Mr Olaseni Osifala (Photos) (2821 Views)

Nigerian Students Fight Dirty In UK Over Whose Dad Is The Richest (pics) / "My Mother Went Back To College At 45" - Twitter User Shares Photo / My Shocking Encounter With King's College Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queens College Students Fight For Their Teacher- Mr Olaseni Osifala (Photos) by kayo80(m): 2:07pm On Mar 21, 2016
A few days ago, a story made it to the Front Page on Nairaland, about an alleged pedophile teacher in Queens College, Yaba. The story narrated how a J2 student was sexually assaulted by a Mr. Seni Osifala (an Integrated Science teacher), and how the girl's mother took the case up to the principal, but got a very discouraging reception. Reading through the story, I knew there was something fishy about it. It looked like the story was either totally made up, or was greatly embellished. According to protest going on right now around the school premises in Onike (Yaba, Lagos), there was never a complain to the Vice Principal...There is no girl,and there is no mother. It appears the story was made up.

Re: Queens College Students Fight For Their Teacher- Mr Olaseni Osifala (Photos) by Trendy247: 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
And these are his concubines
Re: Queens College Students Fight For Their Teacher- Mr Olaseni Osifala (Photos) by kayo80(m): 2:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Trendy247:
And these are his concubines

Come on! Does the guy have a magic stick? How many concubines can he have? I feel a disgruntled senior student made the whole story up...cos really, there is no mother, no kid, nothing. The story was made up.
Re: Queens College Students Fight For Their Teacher- Mr Olaseni Osifala (Photos) by Awoofawo(m): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
grin grin
Re: Queens College Students Fight For Their Teacher- Mr Olaseni Osifala (Photos) by Dyt(f): 2:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Queens College Students Fight For Their Teacher- Mr Olaseni Osifala (Photos) by kay29000(m): 2:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
I knew there was at least some embellishment to the story...It looked too fake.
Re: Queens College Students Fight For Their Teacher- Mr Olaseni Osifala (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
Who hold am before undecided
Re: Queens College Students Fight For Their Teacher- Mr Olaseni Osifala (Photos) by Determinism: 2:57pm On Mar 21, 2016

1 Like

Re: Queens College Students Fight For Their Teacher- Mr Olaseni Osifala (Photos) by nnamdibig(m): 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
Their are always three side of every story. On this case, the mothers side, the school side & the truth. Or let me say this one pass three, the mother's side, the teacher's side, the students' side and the truth.

1 Like

Re: Queens College Students Fight For Their Teacher- Mr Olaseni Osifala (Photos) by kayo80(m): 4:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
nnamdibig:
Their are always three side of every story. On this case, the mothers side, the school side & the truth. Or let me say this one pass three, the mother's side, the teacher's side, the students' side and the truth.

Don't you get it? There is no mother anywhere. The whole story was made up. The VP and Principal of the school have released statements. No mother came to report any case. Someone just made the whole story up and put it up on a blog.
Re: Queens College Students Fight For Their Teacher- Mr Olaseni Osifala (Photos) by kayo80(m): 4:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
Suigeneris93:
Who hold am before undecided

Nice necklace.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would You Work In The Mortuary If U Were Jobless? / Long Distance Marriage And Trying to conceive a baby / 10 Things Parents Shouldn’t Do For Their Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.