Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

What Kind Of Products Can A Biochemist Produce In His Own Establishment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Kind Of Products Can A Biochemist Produce In His Own Establishment (832 Views)

Why Do Medical Laboratory Scientists Find Pleasure In Oppressing Biochemist, MCB / Possible Job Opportunities For A Biochemist / Is It Encouraging For A Couple To Work In The Same Establishment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Kind Of Products Can A Biochemist Produce In His Own Establishment by Hybrid01: 5:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nairalanders please I need your help. I am considering a lot of things now which includes setting up an establishment which deals with production of goods. I want to know if I can get help with the kind of products a Biochemist can produce.
I am not an undergraduate yet but I produce liquid and bar soaps which I sell to shops around me and I want to build around that but the problem is I don't know what kind of products to add to my list.
Help a brother,Biochemists and people with ideas in the house
It might not even be the present. It could be in the future with a large company since my room is my company now. I just want to have a plan.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Never A Sex Worker -melania Trump / Exxon Mobil Lagos Sacked Over 100 Nigerian Workers.. / Make 50% Commission By Getting People To Buy Electrical Materials From Wilotek E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.