Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,442 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

One Secret Reason Why You Will Always Loose Every Single Penny You Bet With… - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / One Secret Reason Why You Will Always Loose Every Single Penny You Bet With… (2005 Views)

Secret Reason Real Madrid Star Cristiano Ronaldo Refuses To Get A Tattoo / Free Odds Just For You. Bet Responsibly / Chelsea Vs P S G Match Facts Preview,place You Bet Now On Naijabet.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Secret Reason Why You Will Always Loose Every Single Penny You Bet With… by rotimialabi(m): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
Let me tell you a little secret….

The fact is that most bookmakers will kill to ensure that you NEVER discover this secret.

You see, there are certain mistakes you make when you bet and it is these mistakes that pull money into the bank accounts of bookmakers. In fact, they want you to keep making these mistakes.

[center]Now think about this….[/center]

Have you ever wondered why these betting sites show you the possibility of making up to 1 million naira from 100 naira?

Just pause and think about that for a moment….

….and not just that, bookies go as far as offering you two times the payout if you accumulate 8 games and above. That is, if you accumulate 18 games and the payout is 1 million you stand a chance of making 2 freaking million… just from 100 naira

Have you ever wondered why they do this. Are they being generous? Why would someone collect 100 naira from you and give you 1 million in return.

See, these bookmakers want you to play these sort of games. That is why they make it as attractive as possible. So they try really really hard to convince you to play 18 games so you would win 2 million.

[center]Why?[/center]

I will tell you why. Because there is a law in betting; the higher games you accumulate the higher the possibility that you would lose. That is just the law. Every single betting website is built on this law. They want you to accumulate as much game as possible so you will increase your chances of loosing.

The more games you accumulate the higher the chance that one will cut and if one cut you obviously lose everything.

And let us face it - you can never predict a lineup of 18 games or even 9 and get all of them correctly. Even a prophet won’t be able to predict 9 straight games accurately.

So why do you think your case would be different? You be spirit? Lol.

imagine 500,000 people accumulating close to 10 games with 100 naira or 200 or 300 naira every week and loosing – they are making the bookmakers close to 150 million every freaking week.

That is exactly what they want… they are feeding you an illusion. Just like a child who is being tricked with his favorite toy.

Get this - Bookmakers build their business around greed. So don’t fall into this trap.

Here is one lesson you need to take away from this article. Never accumulate more than 5 games. Once your accumulated games starts entering 6, that’s the point where you’ve just started playing god who sees into the future.

There is a certain pattern to accumulating games. I actually discovered this particular trick some years back and it nearly drove me mad with excitement.

If you follow this step by step system you can be able to confidently take 1000 naira with ABSOLUTELY no fear and play games that would draw you in 10,000 naira.

Now imagine repeating that same process like five times.

Imagine doing the same thing every single time for 10 freaking times. Imagine that the chances that the system would work almost all the time.

In fact, if you follow that little system I discovered and use myself you will drastically reduce chances that your accumulated games will cut by a whopping 86.7 percent. But here is the thing, I would tell you the truth….

I’m not promising you that you might make millions from this system in a day. But then imagine making a consistent 19,000 naira every week. In a month that would 19,000 naira x 4 which would be 76,000 naira over a period of 4 weeks.

It’s not much but it is better than throwing your money away every time trying to accumulate a heap of mountain everest games.

To discover these secret system yourself and use it to make money like clockwork then you need to get my ebook: “How to Make One Million From Online Football Betting”.

To get the eBook today send an email to wikendbet@gmail or call 09056101222.
Re: One Secret Reason Why You Will Always Loose Every Single Penny You Bet With… by freethug: 10:10am On Mar 22, 2016
Show is proof that the ebook has worked for you. I see no difference between you and the bookies you are criticizing.
Re: One Secret Reason Why You Will Always Loose Every Single Penny You Bet With… by Kenneth10110(m): 11:02am On Mar 22, 2016
rotimialabi:
Let me tell you a little secret….

The fact is that most bookmakers will kill to ensure that you NEVER discover this secret.

You see, there are certain mistakes you make when you bet and it is these mistakes that pull money into the bank accounts of bookmakers. In fact, they want you to keep making these mistakes.

[center]Now think about this….[/center]

Have you ever wondered why these betting sites show you the possibility of making up to 1 million naira from 100 naira?

Just pause and think about that for a moment….

….and not just that, bookies go as far as offering you two times the payout if you accumulate 8 games and above. That is, if you accumulate 18 games and the payout is 1 million you stand a chance of making 2 freaking million… just from 100 naira

Have you ever wondered why they do this. Are they being generous? Why would someone collect 100 naira from you and give you 1 million in return.

See, these bookmakers want you to play these sort of games. That is why they make it as attractive as possible. So they try really really hard to convince you to play 18 games so you would win 2 million.

[center]Why?[/center]

I will tell you why. Because there is a law in betting; the higher games you accumulate the higher the possibility that you would lose. That is just the law. Every single betting website is built on this law. They want you to accumulate as much game as possible so you will increase your chances of loosing.

The more games you accumulate the higher the chance that one will cut and if one cut you obviously lose everything.

And let us face it - you can never predict a lineup of 18 games or even 9 and get all of them correctly. Even a prophet won’t be able to predict 9 straight games accurately.

So why do you think your case would be different? You be spirit? Lol.

imagine 500,000 people accumulating close to 10 games with 100 naira or 200 or 300 naira every week and loosing – they are making the bookmakers close to 150 million every freaking week.

That is exactly what they want… they are feeding you an illusion. Just like a child who is being tricked with his favorite toy.

Get this - Bookmakers build their business around greed. So don’t fall into this trap.

Here is one lesson you need to take away from this article. Never accumulate more than 5 games. Once your accumulated games starts entering 6, that’s the point where you’ve just started playing god who sees into the future.

There is a certain pattern to accumulating games. I actually discovered this particular trick some years back and it nearly drove me mad with excitement.

If you follow this step by step system you can be able to confidently take 1000 naira with ABSOLUTELY no fear and play games that would draw you in 10,000 naira.

Now imagine repeating that same process like five times.

Imagine doing the same thing every single time for 10 freaking times. Imagine that the chances that the system would work almost all the time.

In fact, if you follow that little system I discovered and use myself you will drastically reduce chances that your accumulated games will cut by a whopping 86.7 percent. But here is the thing, I would tell you the truth….

I’m not promising you that you might make millions from this system in a day. But then imagine making a consistent 19,000 naira every week. In a month that would 19,000 naira x 4 which would be 76,000 naira over a period of 4 weeks.

It’s not much but it is better than throwing your money away every time trying to accumulate a heap of mountain everest games.

To discover these secret system yourself and use it to make money like clockwork then you need to get my ebook: “How to Make One Million From Online Football Betting”.

To get the eBook today send an email to wikendbet@gmail or call 09056101222.
I predicted 28 games correctly all ls luck Even two games
Re: One Secret Reason Why You Will Always Loose Every Single Penny You Bet With… by rotimialabi(m): 11:58am On Mar 22, 2016
Kenneth10110:

I predicted 28 games correctly all ls luck Even two games

Luck?

Look at it this way?

When was the last time you predicted those 28 games? It would be rare. I'm sure. How about learning strategies that can be consistent. And trust me, it's attainable.

What if you learn certain strategies to use and cut your looses so that even when you lose money placing a bet you still make it back.

What if you learn how to cut down your lessons and spot games most likely to give you money.

Betting shouldn't be just about luck. It's like the stock market. If you don't learn the secrets and strategies that guarantees wining you will always lose money but if you know some tricks to use, you would make money.

That's what I will be teaching. Keep an eye on this moniker
Re: One Secret Reason Why You Will Always Loose Every Single Penny You Bet With… by meshi1990(m): 6:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
oga show us proof or gerrarahere mehn

post games using ur strategy for five consecutive days

or bleep off.

we are tired of all dis ebook seller with their sugar coated tongue mtttcheeew.....
Re: One Secret Reason Why You Will Always Loose Every Single Penny You Bet With… by watchindelta(m): 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
job man
Re: One Secret Reason Why You Will Always Loose Every Single Penny You Bet With… by rotimialabi(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
freethug:
Show is proof that the ebook has worked for you. I see no difference between you and the bookies you are criticizing.

Sure Football Games Predictions For Friday 25th March 2016

Game 1:
Swaziland vs Zimbabwe - x2 (1.5)

Nigeria vs Egypt - First half draw (1.85)

Mauritania vs Gambia - 1x (1.3)

Luxembourg vs Bosnia - 2 (1.4)

Total odds = 5 Odds

Game 2:
Swaziland vs Zimbabwe - over 1.5 (1.55)

Nigeria vs Egypt - x2 (1.85)

Rochdale vs Southend - Home no clean sheet. (1.45)

Shrewsbury vs Portvale - BTS (1.75)

Portsmoth vs Notts county - (0:2) away (1.55)

Total odds = 10 odds

Game 3

Sheffield vs Oene - BTS (1.9)

Hartlepool vs Afc wimbleden - Home win, draw no bet (2.60)

Northampton vs Newport - 1 (1.65)

Slovakia vs Lativia - Over 1.5 (1.35)

Morecambe vs Plymouth - BTS (1.80)

Total odds = 20 odds

Thank me later.

Visit www.wikendbet.com
Re: One Secret Reason Why You Will Always Loose Every Single Penny You Bet With… by rotimialabi(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2016
meshi1990:
oga show us proof or gerrarahere mehn

post games using ur strategy for five consecutive days

or bleep off.

we are tired of all dis ebook seller with their sugar coated tongue mtttcheeew.....

Sure Football Games Predictions For Friday 25th March 2016

Game 1:
Swaziland vs Zimbabwe - x2 (1.5)

Nigeria vs Egypt - First half draw (1.85)

Mauritania vs Gambia - 1x (1.3)

Luxembourg vs Bosnia - 2 (1.4)

Total odds = 5 Odds

Game 2:
Swaziland vs Zimbabwe - over 1.5 (1.55)

Nigeria vs Egypt - x2 (1.85)

Rochdale vs Southend - Home no clean sheet. (1.45)

Shrewsbury vs Portvale - BTS (1.75)

Portsmoth vs Notts county - (0:2) away (1.55)

Total odds = 10 odds

Game 3

Sheffield vs Oene - BTS (1.9)

Hartlepool vs Afc wimbleden - Home win, draw no bet (2.60)

Northampton vs Newport - 1 (1.65)

Slovakia vs Lativia - Over 1.5 (1.35)

Morecambe vs Plymouth - BTS (1.80)

Total odds = 20 odds

Thank me later.

Visit www.wikendbet.com

(1) (Reply)

Hermaphrodite Nigerian Soccer Star Cries For Help (Photo) / They Cost £235m But Scored Just 3 Goals... The Underwhelming Summer Signings / Lionel Messi Named IFFHS Men’s World's Best Player & Goalscorer Of 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.