Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,121 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:30 AM

Yeast Infection - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Yeast Infection (2370 Views)

Tips On Vigina Yeast Infection And How To Treat It With Garlic / Treat Yeast Infection With These Home Remedies / Yeast Infection: Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yeast Infection by ahmedisho(m): 12:03pm On Jul 23, 2009
Hi Ahmed
Can somebody tell me the medicine for eliminating yeast infection because I`m from nigeria i have the infection please prescribe a good drug for me to be using for the elimination of the yeast infection because i have try much but it didnot work.like nystatin,metronidazole,ciprojet,levamax and soon.please send me a favourably reply for me to eliminate my infection.e-mail (Dr.midorex@yahoo.com)God will bles you aboundantely.thank you
or
call me on 08030772352
Re: Yeast Infection by macIB(m): 4:49pm On Jul 24, 2009
Another name for this condition is Candidiasis, caused by a fungi called candida albican. It is a normal organism that lives in the vagina tract of women and INCREASES in growth during period of pH change in the vagina. Using antibiotics always alters the pH of the vagina and leads to increase in the growth of these candida.

Rx: stop using antibiotics unnecessary plss
you may use yogurt (it contains lactobacili which kill/reduce yeast formation) but which yogurt I DO NOT KNOW, so back off at my own advise
use Diflucan 150-mg tablet taken orally and I always advise suppositories to augment the tablet too.
If after following the instructions above there is still persistence, go to a doctor for adequate check up and testing for diabetes mellitus and other disease condition that can predispose to frequent candidiasis.
Re: Yeast Infection by Thor(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2009
What do you call a Biafran with a yeast infection?

A quarter pounder with cheese grin grin grin grin
Re: Yeast Infection by dominique(f): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2009
Thor:

What do you call a Biafran with a yeast infection?

A quarter pounder with cheese grin grin grin grin

what's your problem, please go back to jokes section and post your sick jokes angry
Re: Yeast Infection by Kitomania(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2009
@ MacIB this really good insight, about Yeast infection and is helpful before i thought it more than that what the symtoms of this candidasis
Re: Yeast Infection by Thor(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2009
The cream you need for your tunnel of love or pork sausage garage is called Canesten

In normal countries it is available from all chemists and drug stores. In Nigeria I am not sure. Maybe you have to pray or ask MEND to kill someone for a tubeĀ  grin

You can read more about it here: http://www.canesten.com/
Re: Yeast Infection by redsky1: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2009
abeg check this link b4 u cause more damage. I just don't have the time to discuss naija and ignorance when it comes to medical matters

http://www.womenshealthlondon.org.uk/leaflets/thrush/thrushtreat.html

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Wanking? / What Does Movement In The Testis Mean / See 10 Serious Problems Girls With Big B00bs Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.