Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,914 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) (36291 Views)

Made In Aba Electric Tricycle Photos / Man Drinks To Stupor, Forgets Car At A Beer Parlour In Lagos. Photo / Toyota Unveils First Nigerian Toyota Vehicle Assembled In Lagos(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by scholes23(m): 9:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ezedon:
APC and bad road
GIVE YOURSELF BRAIN FOR ONCE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by Krayzeejhay(m): 9:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
All these keke riders sef,they'll be claiming they can ride/drive(whatever).....
Even here in uyo!, angry...maybe that'll teach em to be more patient
#PayingCondolencesToDahDead...R.I.P
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by Bobbysmart6(m): 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2016
:oOMG this is real bad news
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by Baroba(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2016
Raymee:
The trailer doesn't even seems to be a road worthy type & am suggesting that, government should spell a task force to check the activities of these tankers drivers because if you calculate the accidents caused by trailers in Lagos alone since the beginning of the year, it's more than what we can imagine.

Thank you, look at the state of that junk, is this sort of vehicle meant to be on our roads..
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by zingov: 10:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
No we no go watch am we r nt interested
ShutdownBrown24:
Watch this video of Paul of p square freestyling

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuXDw3QIdzc
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by EMPEROR032: 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
R.I.P TO THE DEADR.I.P TO THE DEADR.I.P TO THE DEAD
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by danites3: 10:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
So why were some persons trying to kill thé driver?
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by akigbemaru: 10:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
Trailer wahala in lagos
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by slap1(m): 10:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
From the look of that trailer, it is not roadworthy, yet FRSCN officers would take bribe and let it go about. Now see what has happened.
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by dorox(m): 10:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Untimely death shall not come near us and our family in Jesus name....

You may think that you are a christian but your selfish and self centered prayer just shows that you cannot be a christian.

A christian's first thought would have gone to the victims of the accident and prayed that God should give their relative the strength to bear the loss of their loved one.
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by rafeez: 11:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
RIP to d dead,,,may God help us
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 5:43am On Mar 22, 2016
Timothychima:
non sense nothing there

And I've noted the site and username, it's spammy.
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:57am On Mar 22, 2016
I BLAME THE TRYCICLE RIDER. MANY OF THEM ARE RECKLESS. HOW CAN HE JUST BARGE INTO THE ROAD WHEN HE SAW A GIANT TRUCK ON THE WAY.
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by mayorkyzo: 7:29am On Mar 22, 2016
ikombe:
We will all die one time or d oda stop dis crap about untimely abi na timely death undecided
if u want to die at a young age that's your own cup of tea...
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by cardoctor(m): 7:36am On Mar 22, 2016
I wonder who brought this Keke napep menace to nigeria. Just killing people by the thousands every year. God help us. May the soul of the dead rest in peace.
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by tombeh(m): 8:08am On Mar 22, 2016
MAY GOD HELP US IN THE HANDS OF THESE TRIALER DRIVERS.. cry cry
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by teemyte: 8:31am On Mar 22, 2016
RIP
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by abbeymighty(m): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2016
why the people always deceived others? the picture attached to this news is not the real picture and that is not the way the accident occurred. i saw the incident, stop deceiving people.
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by pwettiejay(f): 9:12am On Mar 22, 2016
May untimely death never be our portion, plz God, let ur guardiance and protection never leave us
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by pwettiejay(f): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2016
May untimely death never be our portion, plz God, let ur guidance and protection never leave us
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 22, 2016
True Story, but Fake Picture.
The truck ran away from the accident scene
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by ikombe: 11:36am On Mar 22, 2016
mayorkyzo:
if u want to die at a young age that's your own cup of tea...
It was never written that anyone who died at a younger age, died an untimely death. Death is an all rounder it has no respect for age. U die you are dead dere is nothing like untimely
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by Akogunolajide(m): 12:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
onome324:
Buhari!!!
The rate of these tragedies r alarming embarassed embarassed
I don't know reason why many people use to think like mumu, pls wat concern buhari here again. Ah nawa o
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by mayorkyzo: 12:24pm On Mar 23, 2016
ikombe:
It was never written that anyone who died at a younger age, died an untimely death. Death is an all rounder it has no respect for age. U die you are dead dere is nothing like untimely

Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by ikombe: 5:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
[quote author=mayorkyzo post=44033118][/quote] The photo tho grin
Got me rolling on the floor cheesy
Re: Trailer Crushes Tricycle Passenger In Lagos (photo) by S247: 9:45am On Mar 29, 2016
May GOD deliver us 4rm evil. His protection will not leave us.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Calls Out Customs Officers For Seizing The Lexus Jeep He Bought (pics / Delta Man's New Car Involved In Ghastly Accident Before It was Delivered To Him / Private Car Owners Do Not Need Roadworthiness Issued By VIO - Appeal Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.