Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) (53181 Views)

Meet Lil Richie, 5-year-old Kid And Recording Artiste Who Has Tattoos (photos) / Phoenix Osinuga, Wife Of Nomoreloss Battles Fibromyalgia / Olumuyiwa Osinuga "Nomoreloss" Is Dead (Singer, Comedian) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by sixtuschimere: 9:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
The shocking news of the death of comedian and singer Nomereloss real names Olumuyiwa Osinuga was announced today.Since then tributes have been pouring in from many can celebs.

Nomoreloss got married to Rhythm 93.7 FM OAP Phoenix (Adeola Osinuga) in 2008 .They have a five year old daughter, Mo in 2011. In 2013, he was at the fore front of Save OJB Jezereel campaign and worked tirelessly to ensure the talented music producer had a second chance at life ..He called out many celebrities to assist in raising OJB's medical bills.Sadly, he died without anyone knowing or trying to save him.

Meet his wife and kid and see his last post on Instagram/tweet above

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/meet-nomoreloss-wife-and-kid-his-last.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by kossyablaze(m): 9:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
RIP bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by YorubaWoman: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hmmm

Bintin laye ohun
Ka sa ma se rere

Ti mo ba ranti ojo a ti sun eni, ekun a si mo gbon mi
Ara mi a si bu mo aso
Ojo tin o ku, ah ara mi a si ka wejeweje
Ma si mo ronu wipe ki la waye oun gan fun, to je wipe iku na ni yo gbeyin e
Ba bi omo, ara wa aya gaga
Ojo ta ba ku, a si mo se da roo
Gbogbo wa la dagbada iku
Ki olorun sa jo, ko je kin ku pelu irorun
Aye ohun imule mofo ni o wayi

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by pretydiva(f): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
Gosh..dis is so sad cry... may God almighty give dem d grace n strength 2 scale tru

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by Flexherbal(m): 9:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
So touching...

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by okuneddie(m): 10:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
It was like he saw it coming.....RIP bro till we meet to part no more....beautiful wife and cute kid

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by juman(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hmmm

Death is inevitable.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by okoro4: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
RIP.May God protect ur wife and kid

4 Likes

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by mhyzJane: 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
R I P

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by tpiar: 10:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
so, what are you trying to say @ op.

1 Like

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by donholy28(m): 10:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
YorubaWoman:
Hmmm
Bintin laye ohun Ka sa ma se rere
Ti mo ba ranti ojo a ti sun eni, ekun a si mo gbon mi Ara mi a si bu mo aso Ojo tin o ku, ah ara mi a si ka wejeweje Ma si mo ronu wipe ki la waye oun gan fun, to je wipe iku na ni yo gbeyin e Ba bi omo, ara wa aya gaga Ojo ta ba ku, a si mo se da roo Gbogbo wa la dagbada iku Ki olorun sa jo, ko je kin ku pelu irorun Aye ohun imule mofo ni o wayi
biko translatobia

12 Likes

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
eeeyah... honestly dis a bad news

see this::: I wasn’t caught with military uniform,
cash —Wike’s aide http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/i-wasnt-caught-with-military-uniform.html?m=0
Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by UIA04(f): 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Why is it that people who die these days tweet or write something relating to death few weeks before they die

12 Likes

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by nairagossip: 11:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
R.i.p

1 Like

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by onoikenna: 7:04am On Mar 22, 2016
RIP

1 Like

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by matrix199(m): 7:18am On Mar 22, 2016
What? Noremolos is dead? I'm shocked! I can't believe this!
Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by SPG4U(m): 8:02am On Mar 22, 2016
[size=20pt]as a statistician.... death is a vital event....

we all gonna die someday somehow...
am just wondering what's gonna happen to us after death?
I have always ask... where was I.. before birth....[/size]

15 Likes

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by SPG4U(m): 8:03am On Mar 22, 2016
matrix199:
What? Noremolos is dead? I'm shocked! I can't believe this!
you don't have to be shocked

when last did you check on him, while he was alive?

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by jaelz(m): 8:25am On Mar 22, 2016
Life is just so funny though his name says it all nomoreloss yet he still lost the most valuable thing in life, life itself

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by BiggerBangs: 9:40am On Mar 22, 2016
sad Eehya...RIP Nomoreloss

1 Like

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by 5starmilitant: 9:41am On Mar 22, 2016
Nomoreloss now OneMoreLoss

Rip Titan.

2 Likes

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by horrmorr(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2016
Hmmm rip bro.but guys pple are dying o

1 Like

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by Timoleon(m): 9:41am On Mar 22, 2016
There will be no more loss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by reverendfather: 9:41am On Mar 22, 2016
I remember this guy back then in the early 90s...chai death uuu.. if baba God will grant me just 1 minute to squeeze and strangle the bastard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by Hairstyle27: 9:41am On Mar 22, 2016
one spanner lose embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by pring: 9:41am On Mar 22, 2016
Someone pls tell Mr Nomoloss
when OJB was sick it was hurting all of us
I swear
we all we be human being.
MI.
RIP

1 Like

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by temitemi1(m): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2016
So painful cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by NOBODYY: 9:42am On Mar 22, 2016
Ololufe dont you know i love you cry
Ololufe dont you know i care embarassed embarassed

Rip man cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 22, 2016
Touching tweets, as if he knew his end was near. RIP Mr. Nomoreloss. I like your name

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nomoreloss' Wife And Kid And His Last Tweet(Pics) by onyee25(f): 9:42am On Mar 22, 2016
oww that cute lil girl is now fatherless.rip nomoreloss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jolade-ekeinde Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 18 (photo) / Meet Tofunmi Exito, Olamide's Bodyguard / Nigel Sog, Nigerian Male Model Set To Dethrone Denrele (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.