Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,359 members, 7,846,555 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Proud Of My State ! Nice Webby! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Proud Of My State ! Nice Webby! (716 Views)

Learn How To Be The Proud CEO Of Your Blog Here On Nairaland With Us! / I'm so PROUD Of Nigeria / Just Confused This Webby Thing ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proud Of My State ! Nice Webby! by smartsoft(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2009
i enjoy everyfin am seeing here as a designer i fink i can say my state is pretty doing well,  nice webby ! what is your state website ?  is it looking good or bad or worst or ? any other word to qualify it!!!

STATE : [/b]IMO-STATE/OWERRI
[b]WEBSITE :
http://www.imostate.gov.ng/
Re: Proud Of My State ! Nice Webby! by Afam4eva(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2009
Nice website.It looks like a foreign website.
Re: Proud Of My State ! Nice Webby! by flexinet: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2009
I am also proud to be an indigene of Imo State, The website is fantastic kudos to the webmaster.
Re: Proud Of My State ! Nice Webby! by ztyle(m): 2:30pm On Jul 23, 2009
Webby kedu? this is the real state of Nigeria, excellent website with smart ppl i'm proud to be here. cool
Re: Proud Of My State ! Nice Webby! by yawatide(f): 3:01pm On Jul 23, 2009
This website was reviewed to death, long time ago, here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-274895.64.html

wink
Re: Proud Of My State ! Nice Webby! by smartsoft(m): 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2009
We are not trying to review dude, paste your State and your URL lets see that the essence of this thread!
Re: Proud Of My State ! Nice Webby! by yawatide(f): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2009
smartsoft, ebubedike, the man whose back never touches the ground, I salute o! nno nu ooooo! tongue

I dare not paste my state's url. It is so terrible that I have nicknamed it "orange peel". As ugly as it looks, I hear the "webmaster" rolls around town in an official government car and is presenting proposals for other websites. I managed to track him down via google and facebook. When I started challenging him, he immediately asked for my "works", challenged them as "babyish and amateurish" and then promptly signed off, never to return (that was december, 2008 or so).

kia!
Re: Proud Of My State ! Nice Webby! by smartsoft(m): 4:57pm On Jul 23, 2009
lwkmd
Re: Proud Of My State ! Nice Webby! by bug24(m): 9:53am On Jul 24, 2009
lol, @ yawa's comment,
smartsoft, i want to believe u dont have a hand in this my state's wonderful website,

that guy holding STOP there, looks like a sergent in the movie "THE WIRE" the guy that was mean and at the same time linient on drug peddlers. lol

meeen!!! this site is kool, culd be the best government site in 9ja. anyone wanna dispute? My state is ahead. way way ahead.

Mbaise Kwenu !!!!!!!
Re: Proud Of My State ! Nice Webby! by yawatide(f): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2009
bugs:
With all due respect to the developer, I have seen better state sites. I believe I even put a few in the url I pasted above.

Imo' site is cool but could be better. Ekele munu o! he he
Re: Proud Of My State ! Nice Webby! by remoranger(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2009
Re: Proud Of My State ! Nice Webby! by sisqology(m): 7:37pm On Jul 24, 2009
*faints*
Re: Proud Of My State ! Nice Webby! by remoranger(m): 8:41pm On Jul 24, 2009
@sisqology
lol. what is FAINTING YOU, my design? or the designs of the various webmasters? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Help --- Php Errors / How Could I Code The Printing Of Only A Section Of A Web Page / Get Free Web Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.