Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

‘prophetess’ Arrested For Abducting, Duping Man (picture) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ‘prophetess’ Arrested For Abducting, Duping Man (picture) (21315 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Sister Accused Of Duping Man, Absconds With His $1300 (Photos) / Lagos Police Arrested Woman For Abducting Children For Her Begging Business / Police Parade Oyo NURTW Chief For Abducting, Raping Mother Of Two (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘prophetess’ Arrested For Abducting, Duping Man (picture) by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 22, 2016
Shebi she no get anoda pics wey una for upload..............She too look innocent with this one na
Re: ‘prophetess’ Arrested For Abducting, Duping Man (picture) by akinwale123(m): 11:40am On Mar 22, 2016
End time prophetess.......
Re: ‘prophetess’ Arrested For Abducting, Duping Man (picture) by adeoba2008(m): 11:44am On Mar 22, 2016
Na wa oooo. End time prophetess.
Re: ‘prophetess’ Arrested For Abducting, Duping Man (picture) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:59am On Mar 22, 2016
The prophetess must have used kpekus-chain to kidnap this man and he was able to pay her 3,000,000.00 naira
Re: ‘prophetess’ Arrested For Abducting, Duping Man (picture) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
JoaHynppes:
[size=14pt]so what am I gonna say? That' dude is so rich...., Nigerians are too religious and more churches gonna keep coming if keep dashing away your money...

Not trynna discredit anyone going to church, cos Im also a Christian who worships God.... But the Catholic Church still stands as the best.
[/size]

The church is not a building but a collection of two or more believers that meet anywhere and at any time. If we free ourselves from this building and special man or woman mentality these things will end.
Re: ‘prophetess’ Arrested For Abducting, Duping Man (picture) by dimade1: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
adorablepepple:
That's Why I would never attend a new generation church.#proudlyBaptist
you are telling us that the remaining churches will enter hell
Re: ‘prophetess’ Arrested For Abducting, Duping Man (picture) by winj: 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
omomalaika:
The rate at which people are now resulting to crime is alarmingly

Really?
How about the rate Nigerians are resulting to stup1d1ty to religion is alarming!

There wont be these types of criminals if Nigerians are not generally m0rons!
Re: ‘prophetess’ Arrested For Abducting, Duping Man (picture) by KoloOyinbo(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
There seem to be more prophets alive today in Naija than in the entire hisory of the Bible!!!! In reality the world would be lucky to have one prophet alive today on the entire planet!

We should regard with utmost suspicion anyone who knows so little about Christianity that they foolishly (and indeed in ALL cases I have so far seem) claim to be prophets.

To be totally fair some of the so called Naija 'prophets' simply use it as a title to convey they are a very holy pastor but no one knowledable really swallows that the literal meaning applies to them.

So why did this guy not immediately realise this woman for the charlatan and 419 scammer she is?
Re: ‘prophetess’ Arrested For Abducting, Duping Man (picture) by Charles4075(m): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
Evathyst:
Here to check name. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Am I disappointed? Not at all! Na their hobby. Kidnapping, abduction, it's their thingy.

Mods, I no mention name o! lipsrsealed
Na lie she dey talk Mods.. She mention name like play, like play grin grin grin

Na joke I dey too ohhh...
Re: ‘prophetess’ Arrested For Abducting, Duping Man (picture) by agitator: 1:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
megareal:
As the woman dey, she fit abduct person? Brainwashing? Maybe. Abduction? No. But na her type dey give every pastor/prophet bad name.

na 9ja english na, "She abducted him."

(1) (2) (Reply)

FCT Police Arrest Suspected Armed Robbers And Impersonators (Photos) / How Abandoned Torch Exposed Suspected Robber In Katsina / Three Boys Arrested By Vigilante After Robbing A House In Delta (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.