Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,274 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corps Member During Rivers State Rerun Election - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corps Member During Rivers State Rerun Election (955 Views)

Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election / Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) / RiversRerun: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corper During Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corps Member During Rivers State Rerun Election by Babstobex(m): 11:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
The National Youth Service Corps has announced the death of a corps member, Okonta Samuel, (pictured above) with call-up number RV/15B/5539, during the re-run elections in Rivers State which held over the weekend.‎ A statement by the management of NYSC, says that Samuel, who served at GCSS Ukpeliede, was shot dead by unknown gunmen in Ahoada West Local Government Area on Saturday March 19th. The statement reads in part ;

“The murder of this patriotic young man, who was an orphan, is primitive, barbaric, and ungodly; and should be strongly condemned by all well-meaning Nigerians. The NYSC shall work with relevant agencies to ensure that the perpetrators of this heinous act are fished out and made to face the full wrath of the law. We consider Okonta Samuel’s death as a great loss, not only to his immediate family, but also to all of us in the NYSC family and the entire nation".

Re: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corps Member During Rivers State Rerun Election by legendte(m): 11:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
sack Amaechi. This guy is killing the already dead image of the so called Mr integrity. I am for PDP. Meanwhile RIP bro
Re: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corps Member During Rivers State Rerun Election by Mcpadosky(m): 11:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
nawa ooo. just ordinary election. which way Nigeria?
I have one simple question to ask?
Where are Amaechi, Wike, dakuku and ibiam samitary's children or relatives? why are dey not part of the people dat lost dere lives.
my fellow Nigerians let's be wise all dis people are d same be it PDP or APC.
Re: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corps Member During Rivers State Rerun Election by mynd1(f): 11:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
RIP to d dead!
Re: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corps Member During Rivers State Rerun Election by criminalmindz: 3:10am On Mar 22, 2016
@ OP LILNK so it will make front Page
Re: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corps Member During Rivers State Rerun Election by Sibrah: 3:36am On Mar 22, 2016
Ehn ehn (touches the ground n raise his hand to the sky) if they don't give PDP those mandate, we will make Rivers state ungorvenable
Re: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corps Member During Rivers State Rerun Election by otokx(m): 4:40am On Mar 22, 2016
Ahoada is a no go area, you don't expect to go to hell and come back.

Ahoada, Omoku is not a place for mere mortals. NYSC should restrict corpers from going to about 4 Local Government Areas in Rivers State.

Our prayers are with the family.
Re: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corps Member During Rivers State Rerun Election by chriskosherbal(m): 4:57am On Mar 22, 2016
May God accept his soul.
Re: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corps Member During Rivers State Rerun Election by talktimi(m): 6:24am On Mar 22, 2016
Amaechi, Asita Asita. I hope you people are happy for killing an orphan ?
Re: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corps Member During Rivers State Rerun Election by teawhy2788(m): 7:08am On Mar 22, 2016
Hummmm,I tnk God for His protection over my life during Presidential election,I know what I saw in Buguma,Asari-Toru LGA of Rivers State.I fear all those boys in PH o,to them,gun is lyk ordinary sticks.I didn't wait for governorship election again o
Re: NYSC Confirms Killing Of A Corps Member During Rivers State Rerun Election by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 22, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Corper Arrested For Sleeping With A Married Woman / Kano Corpers Connect Let's Meet Here. / Brother Industrial Sewing Machine With Affordable Price #55,000 Call To Verify

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.