Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,535 members, 7,770,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:18 AM

Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) (42118 Views)

Corpse Of Corper Who Died From Laptop Explosion Taken To Home Town In Ogun State / Corpers Refuse Participation In Rivers Rerun Election / Rivers Rerun Election: Corps Members Are Not Yet Paid. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by EKITI001: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
[img]http://2.bp..com/-rEs9o_XNXzk/VwfKJ-OONzI/AAAAAAAI1KY/1-ANiHNZQq0iIuPIBMvY2w1IcoTMLP85A/s1600/index.jpg[/img]
Youth Corps member, Samuel Okonto, who was killed during the Rivers state rerun election, is being buried today at his hometown in Illah town of Oshimili North Local Government Area of Delta State. His funeral mass is going on right now.

His photo after the cut.
[img]http://3.bp..com/-OOCm7xej-hk/Vwe5xLN2F5I/AAAAAAAI1J0/xi6s_iQx_foulkUJDTVE0R_D-1suD3xug/s400/lo.png[/img]

SOURCE: http://www.nairanaijanews.com/2016/04/photo-from-burial-ceremony-of-corps.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by EKITI001: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
RIP

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Trendy247: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
Rip

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by abiolert(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
Rip
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:34pm On Apr 08, 2016
amaechi will account for his soul someday cry

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by ramdris(m): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
amaechi will account for his soul someday cry
God please restore the sanity of this dude. Amen!

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2016
ramdris:

God please restore the sanity of this dude. Amen!
i only said the truth

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by benedictnsi(m): 5:16pm On Apr 08, 2016
[size=14pt] May your Soul Rip bro........ You were called to serve your nation but..... Your wicked nation swallowed your life due to selfish interests [/size]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by sunnyworld2love(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
RIP
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by truthspeaks: 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
I hope d politicians r hapi now they v taken d life of a future leader. Rip corper. God knows u died serving d country.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by olanyte: 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
I pray that God give the fmly the fortitude to bear the lost

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by multikolour(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2016
RIP

But I can't see wike or any NYSC official.

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Redlabel: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
RIP
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by drslimtommy: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
Rip .wish d bereaved family d fortitude 2 bear d loss.
may we nt die untimely o

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by geniusgenes: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
Gone so soon. Yet the murderers are chilling.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by youngwarlocks: 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
I sorry for this guy. After all the struggle through school. May I Live long to enjoy the fruit of my labour in good health. Amen.
RIP Boss

7 Likes

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Integrityfarms(m): 5:18pm On Apr 08, 2016
RIP bro!

I better commit suicide than to die for this nation! It doesn't worth it! Especially when I look at our political sphere!

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by royalfamily(m): 5:19pm On Apr 08, 2016
Continue to rest in peace ......... He left the world at the most moment his Family needed him most
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by glosparkles(f): 5:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
RIP
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by nairagossip: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
aww
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by steffans(m): 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
Sad.. Rip corper
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by jtjohn(m): 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2016
All because of election, killing what they can create...........The killer of this Corp member will never Go unpunished.......RIP

3 Likes

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by cherry007(f): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
RIP

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Dephilos: 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace...amen. Cadet sana sun.....!
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Stolen: 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
Just imagine how many life GEJ saved by conceeding defeat. Buhari is not fit to lead.

Without Rivers rerun, this man will still be alive.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by olatade(m): 5:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
RIP bro
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
RIP. You died a good man.

How come it didn't take up to a month to bury him but that criminal of an ex-governor feigning death still has not gotten an official 'burial' almost five months now?

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by MadCow1: 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
This kid died just because some selfish elements wanted to Govern Rivers State by any means necessary.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-rEs9o_XNXzk/VwfKJ-OONzI/AAAAAAAI1KY/1-ANiHNZQq0iIuPIBMvY2w1IcoTMLP85A/s1600/index.jpg[/img]

How pathetic..

6 Likes

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by tonquendo4u(m): 5:24pm On Apr 08, 2016
Inec will use corpers and pay them peanuts.If u c how sweet their mouth gets when they keep singing about d security they have for u.After they'll not even pay u complete.When I was serving in Kogi state,no matter what dey said,I always made sure am in my father's house during elections.RIP dude.Its a messed up country.After how many years in school and surviving all d brutality in school

7 Likes

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Robinhood477: 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
RIP bro.
Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by macaranta(m): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
Painful..reminds me of when as corp members in AKs we buried a Corper that died in delta state or so,seeing the mum Crying was the hardest part of that event...so painful I tell ya.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Of Corper Killed During Rivers Rerun Election (Photo) by Giyerte(m): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
Childish politics make me HATE Rivers State.

A state where some lout will come to your queue and ask who are you voting for,

A state where you will be flogged if you don't vote their party,

A state where the police will be safeguarding those that are rigging.

RIVERS STATE, I HAIL THEE.

MAY GOD CONSOLE THE FAMILY MEMBERS.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of NYSC Orientation Camp Addresses In Nigeria. / A 200 Level Student Arrested For Participating In NYSC / Corper Turns Her Khaki Into A Long Skirt, Rocks It In NYSC Camp (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.