Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,549 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Candy Crush: Share Your Thought And Experience About The Game. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Candy Crush: Share Your Thought And Experience About The Game. (2406 Views)

Illuminati Symbol On Candy Crush Saga? (Pictures) / FIFA 19: Six Features That Should Be Added To Make The Game Better / Are You A Game Addict Of Candy Crush? Share Your Level Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Candy Crush: Share Your Thought And Experience About The Game. by Skillfullulu(m): 12:04am On Mar 22, 2016
Share with us your level on candy crush saga with proof, wanna see who got the highest level here on NL and who can beat me.

Re: Candy Crush: Share Your Thought And Experience About The Game. by krak101(m): 12:09am On Mar 22, 2016
Shits as addictive as dope... Done with rehab sha

1 Like

Re: Candy Crush: Share Your Thought And Experience About The Game. by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:31am On Mar 22, 2016
I've been on level 1,247 for 2 weeks! that level is so so frustrating! those who passed through, I wonder the kind of magic they performed. The game is so addictive, u hate it and love it at d same time.

Yaaaaay! is like after commenting here the magic worked! I played all night and I finally passed level 1,247 now I'm on level 1,250 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Candy Crush: Share Your Thought And Experience About The Game. by Skillfullulu(m): 6:43am On Mar 22, 2016
SexyStrawberry:
I've been on level 1,247 for 2 weeks! that level is so so frustrating! those who passed through, I wonder the kind of magic they performed. The game is so addictive, u hate it and love it at d same time.
you get addicted that when you wake in the mid night you still play.
Re: Candy Crush: Share Your Thought And Experience About The Game. by Skillfullulu(m): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Yaaaaay! is like after commenting here the magic worked! I played all night and I finally passed level 1,247 now I'm on level 1,250 grin grin grin
2 weeks still fair, there are some levels u play for over a month, such level are the level u just pick your phone at mid night, u play it once then in passed the level.
Re: Candy Crush: Share Your Thought And Experience About The Game. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

. . . . Happy Birthday Sis.

1 Like

Re: Candy Crush: Share Your Thought And Experience About The Game. by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . . Happy Birthday Sis.

Awwwwww, thanks a lot! it's heart warming to know that amidst the thousands who throw insults here on Nairaland, one beautiful soul really took time to check me out and know that today is my birthday. Thanks Mike. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Candy Crush: Share Your Thought And Experience About The Game. by Nobody: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Awwwwww, thanks a lot! it's heart warming to know that amidst the thousands who throw insults here on Nairaland, one beautiful soul really took time to check me out and know that today is my birthday. Thanks Mike. cheesy
. . . You are always welcome. May God grant your heart desires. Hope you are enjoying your day?
Re: Candy Crush: Share Your Thought And Experience About The Game. by SexyStrawberry(f): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
modelmike7:
. . . You are always welcome. May God grant your heart desires. Hope you are enjoying your day?

Yes, thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Candy Crush: Share Your Thought And Experience About The Game. by Skillfullulu(m): 12:38am On Mar 24, 2016
SexyStrawberry:

Yes, thanks a lot
sorry I'm late, happy birthday.

1 Like

Re: Candy Crush: Share Your Thought And Experience About The Game. by Skillfullulu(m): 11:43pm On May 22, 2017
SexyStrawberry:

You still playing?
What level are you right now?
Re: Candy Crush: Share Your Thought And Experience About The Game. by Nobody: 5:16am On May 23, 2017
Come why do I have to share this section of the forum with you ppl undecided

Can't a mini android game section be made that is specific for just that undecided

(1) (Reply)

Minecraft: Pocket Edition 1.0.7.0 Apk / How Much Is Playstation 2 Currently / WHO HAS PS3 For Sell (price 30)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.