Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

100 Practical Ways To Make Your Husband Happy And Think Of You Always. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 100 Practical Ways To Make Your Husband Happy And Think Of You Always. (6987 Views)

Five Practical Ways To Help A Child Who Doesn’t Like Going To School / Ways To Make Ur Husband Happy & Think Of You Always / Make Your Husband Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Practical Ways To Make Your Husband Happy And Think Of You Always. by Turiano(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2009
Nairalander here are 100 pratical ways to make your husband happy and think of u always and u can ask questions in regards to the above topic.
1.make him know you love.one most important key to makin your husband happy is develop and show him genuine love and care for him.tel him how good and how good and handsome he looks.
2.sendin love note or message through phone to him at his place of work or when he travels.and tel him how u mised him soon.
3.let him see that your love is genuie and not circumstantial i.e.even when he is down finacially.
4.love need to be nurtured before it grows,i.e.you need to always show ur husband love.
5.watch out and avoid seriously any tendency to love other men more than your husband or that wil make you compare him wit other men.love him above every other person on earth.
6.learning how to pratice love that is faithful.
Under this same topic we are going to treat the nxt sub heading.SEEK TO ALWAYS PLEASE HIM,
Re: 100 Practical Ways To Make Your Husband Happy And Think Of You Always. by thimbook2(m): 2:31pm On Sep 15, 2009
waoh! grin

lets see the ladies having their say first o!
Re: 100 Practical Ways To Make Your Husband Happy And Think Of You Always. by Fiona0007: 9:15pm On Sep 17, 2009
No, let him finish. There are still 94 more tips to come yet! tongue
Re: 100 Practical Ways To Make Your Husband Happy And Think Of You Always. by ofala(m): 7:16pm On Sep 21, 2009
Be reminded that we men need to get more than 200 ways of how to make the wives feel loved too.Dont be too behind the time! Its a two sided thing.
Re: 100 Practical Ways To Make Your Husband Happy And Think Of You Always. by msmbili: 11:42pm On Nov 30, 2012
Turiano: Nairalander here are 100 pratical ways to make your husband happy and think of u always and u can ask questions in regards to the above topic.
1.make him know you love.one most important key to makin your husband happy is develop and show him genuine love and care for him.tel him how good and how good and handsome he looks.
2.sendin love note or message through phone to him at his place of work or when he travels.and tel him how u mised him soon.
3.let him see that your love is genuie and not circumstantial i.e.even when he is down finacially.
4.love need to be nurtured before it grows,i.e.you need to always show ur husband love.
5.watch out and avoid seriously any tendency to love other men more than your husband or that wil make you compare him wit other men.love him above every other person on earth.
Under this same topic we are going to treat the nxt sub heading.SEEK TO ALWAYS PLEASE HIM,
Re: 100 Practical Ways To Make Your Husband Happy And Think Of You Always. by msmbili: 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2012
wow please tell us more as 4 me i want to make my husband happy,i love him very much i cant wait to give him the twins that we both want
Re: 100 Practical Ways To Make Your Husband Happy And Think Of You Always. by baby124: 1:30am On Dec 01, 2012
Rotflmao!!! 100 ways ke. Men, women have suffered. Wetin be all this. All sorts of topics about what to do to a man. Feed him, clothe him, wipe his yan*sh nko? Abeg shift jare!mtscheew! If I wanted a baby, I would adopt one instead of marry one. The man should be doing all this for me, imo. undecided. Don't hate cause ur a brute!
Re: 100 Practical Ways To Make Your Husband Happy And Think Of You Always. by infodollarman(m): 11:27am On Sep 12, 2013
Turiano: Nairalander here are 100 pratical ways to make your husband happy and think of u always and u can ask questions in regards to the above topic.

all are facts. encourage him always instead of criticizing, be supportive, be interested in his interests
Re: 100 Practical Ways To Make Your Husband Happy And Think Of You Always. by aniffy4eva(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2013
There are only 3 ways known to mankind;
1. Plenty Attention
2. Good food.
3. Great sex.

C'est fini. cheesy
Re: 100 Practical Ways To Make Your Husband Happy And Think Of You Always. by zeb04(f): 12:08pm On Sep 15, 2013
Y does it ve 2 b makin d husband happy. Wen wil it b makin d wife happy. Nairaland is jst sm place tho cz in real life al I see is men tryin 2 make their women happy, atleast I c dat in my home a lot.
Re: 100 Practical Ways To Make Your Husband Happy And Think Of You Always. by Kanwulia: 12:09pm On Sep 15, 2013
SAY WETIN DEY 'APPEN? ABI NA WHO DIE? shocked

Not my portion!
Amen!!! kiss

Is he the only man in my world? undecided

If na juju. . . e nor go work. . . .I BIND HIM TO LOOK ELSEWHERE PLEASE!!!MAY HIS NECK NEVER STRAIGHTEN IN MY DIRECTION TILL HIS MAKER CALLS HIM O! Amiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin o! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiior!!! cheesy

I only need him in old age. . . not now when I am still 'browsing'! cool

Tufiakwa I say! I nor dey for that una 'CHRISTIAN MARRIAGE' piece of old shyte staring me in the face for 40 years of MATRIMONIAL WILDERNESS!!!

TUFIAKWA TO THE HIGHEST PAWA!

What will happen to all these HOT DUDES AROUND ME? undecided

I dey krase? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Should A Husband Pay His Wife A Salary Every Month. / Should I Change My Surname, Please I Need Your Advice. / Why Do Nigerians Use People?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.