Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Brussels Hit by Explosions at Zaventem Airport and Metro Station - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Brussels Hit by Explosions at Zaventem Airport and Metro Station (624 Views)

Woman Hit By Yahoo Boy With His Car In Delta Dies (Photos) / Nigerians Left Stranded At Airport And Some Even Sleeping On Airport Floor. Pic / Traffic Wardern Hit By Marcapolo In Jos: Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brussels Hit by Explosions at Zaventem Airport and Metro Station by claycares: 8:34am On Mar 22, 2016
Injuries have been reported and medics are racing to the scene.

The cause of the two blasts, which occurred at around 8am this morning at an American airline check-in desk, are unknown at this stage.

Rudi Vervoot, the president of the Brussels region, said: "There has been an explosion in the airport. An emergency plan will certainly be activated."

A witness said: "I was in the check-in queue and I heard an explosion. I saw smoke, I saw people panicking and running towards the exit. There was a second explosion much closer to me.

"Everyone left the airport in panic, most people left their baggage."

The airport is being evacuated by police and is now on lockdown.

Sources: http:///ZMy9OA http:///O4iA3W

Re: Brussels Hit by Explosions at Zaventem Airport and Metro Station by benedictnsi(m): 8:38am On Mar 22, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Brussels Hit by Explosions at Zaventem Airport and Metro Station by claycares: 8:41am On Mar 22, 2016
The Isis guys are responding. I just heard it happened in the departure hall
Re: Brussels Hit by Explosions at Zaventem Airport and Metro Station by Dexpro: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2016
claycares:
The Isis guys are responding. I just heard it happened in the departure hall

Barbaric!
Re: Brussels Hit by Explosions at Zaventem Airport and Metro Station by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 22, 2016
God save us from d religion of piss.
Re: Brussels Hit by Explosions at Zaventem Airport and Metro Station by claycares: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2016
mineANDurs:
God save us from d religion of piss.
Amen
Re: Brussels Hit by Explosions at Zaventem Airport and Metro Station by claycares: 8:49am On Mar 22, 2016
The US and Western nations have underestimated the Isis movement. Now they have infiltrated into the western soil
Re: Brussels Hit by Explosions at Zaventem Airport and Metro Station by claycares: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2016

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs A Lady Will Definitely Become A Runs Girl / Conquering Your Fear Of Lack (2) / FG RECOMMISSIONS ESCRAVOS PIPELINE TO TACKLE PETROL SCARCITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.