Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,215 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

‘stop Celebrating A Man We Could Have Saved!’ – Lepacious Bose Writes On Nomorel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘stop Celebrating A Man We Could Have Saved!’ – Lepacious Bose Writes On Nomorel (651 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" / Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘stop Celebrating A Man We Could Have Saved!’ – Lepacious Bose Writes On Nomorel by Consecratedp: 10:45am On Mar 22, 2016
Comedienne Lepacious Bose recently took to Instagram to express her anger at the ‘fake’ people singing high praises of the singer and his works. She stated that Nigerians never really showed
support for the singer’s career, adding that his colleagues could have saved him but chose to ignore him because he was no longer relevant as an artiste.

Read her words below:

Ok so Normoloss is gone!

Painful but more painful is all these social media downloaded pictures everywhere. Yes downloaded because most of you don’t have real pictures of him. He was never on your contact list neither did you have his phone number.

Where were you all when he was sick and dying of pain and depression? Oh yeah some of you will say “I never knew/heard” that’s crap! His last post on instagram was 13 weeks ago did you try to find out why? Did he change dp on bbm or whatsapp? Some fake ass pple putting his name on dp now didn’t put his picture up on his birthday oooo. Now he is dead, they are putting his picture up. Calling him prolific music writer why didn’t you ever pay him to write for you. Calling him a great performer when was the last time any of you paid him to perform at shows? Where were you all when Muyiwa’s career went down? You fake ass friends avoided him like a plague cause you thought he was no longer a relevant artist.

Today you are celebrating a dead man we could have saved. A lovable guy that championed the crusade to save the life of another artist went off the radar and no one noticed. Msheeeeeeeeew!
You guys never celebrate the living, once a celebrity becomes “irrelevant ” you pack them, even fellow “relevant ” celebrities avoid them like a plague.

Reading some comments and remarks about normoloss you will know most pple didn’t know him they had no relationship with him they are just doing follow follow to look like they care.
Muyiwa you were are great man, you will never watch another go through what you went through. You are gone now let the concience of those of us alive judge us.

God bless all the good friends that stood by you, God comfort them. May early death not be their portion.

Good night Muyiwa

SOURCE: http://paulolarewaju..com.ng/2016/03/stop-celebrating-man-we-could-have.html

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Celebrating A Man We Could Have Saved!’ – Lepacious Bose Writes On Nomorel by olamide452(f): 10:47am On Mar 22, 2016
Hmmn
Re: ‘stop Celebrating A Man We Could Have Saved!’ – Lepacious Bose Writes On Nomorel by Okaakoko(m): 10:56am On Mar 22, 2016
if only people can gather together for a sick man like dey do for the dead, most sick people will not hurry to die. says an elder. so sad

1 Like

Re: ‘stop Celebrating A Man We Could Have Saved!’ – Lepacious Bose Writes On Nomorel by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 22, 2016
Such is life. I got to realize that behind every smile there is a pain, No matter what u are going tru don't bottle it up as it could result to depression, depression causes one's blood pressure to rise and we all know the aftermath of that. If you are going through pains, pls voice out (maybe to ur pastor, wife, best friend or better still seek a counselor) yes people may laugh or make jest at u but atleast u'l be relieved a bit by doing so and if u can't do such.
Re: ‘stop Celebrating A Man We Could Have Saved!’ – Lepacious Bose Writes On Nomorel by Kyliegame: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2016
I really do feel her pain and the truth in what she is implying. Read more here: http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/comedienne-lepacious-bose-calls-out.html
Re: ‘stop Celebrating A Man We Could Have Saved!’ – Lepacious Bose Writes On Nomorel by Monalisa185(f): 11:22am On Mar 22, 2016
Mtcheeeewwww....if she knew all those things... why didn't she help him create awareness?

I remember when OJB was ill, it was one of his friends that informed the public, then everybody joined hands in beckoning on those in the entertainment industry to help him out...as a matter of fact, i also helped create awareness on his behalf...

so, madam lepa....how many awareness or how many people's attention did you draw concerning his sickness and depression, since you knew all along?

so because someone updated and changed profile pictures decades ago, people were meant to smell their hands or go and chop winch to know all was not well....?

for even knowing all these things, yet you never alerted the public, I feel like slapping you...

GERARAHERE MEHN...Hypocrites everyone!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘stop Celebrating A Man We Could Have Saved!’ – Lepacious Bose Writes On Nomorel by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
my sis dt life

(1) (Reply)

How To Find Your Destined Life Partner’ – Lynxxx Writes / Re: From An Educated Fan. Linda Vs Wizkid / Stephanie Okereke Arrives Zambia For The Premiere Of Her Movie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.