Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,195 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman (66959 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Dsrooftiles: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
We all knew she was working on her weight but this new photo of her is just simply amazing!

She shared it some minutes ago on instagram with this caption below:
You lose weight, maybe three or four pounds maybe much more. But you slip, have a bad day, or a "weak moment" and you eat something you shouldn't have. And what do you tell yourself? 'Now I've completely blown it!' I might as well really binge!

Beware the trap of perfectionism - aim to eat sensibly and healthily most of the time not all the time. Don't live under a self imposed dictatorship.
We all eat more than we should of the wrong kind of stuff now and then. Think of your weight as something that (once you've reached a healthy weight) can go up and down to some extent.

Have a 'sliding scale' in your mind of a couple of pounds either side your target weight. Everyone's weight fluctuates a bit and you should prepare for this. No one can live for long under a self imposed too harsh dictatorship. The whole idea is to enjoy the journey because it's the journey of a lifetime. Change what 'treats' mean to you.
Like I always say it's a mind game: all our lives we have been brainwashed; from childhood it's drummed into us that "treats" consist of fatty, sugary empty calorific stodge.
So what happens next? We start eating healthily and suddenly we have no treats. We feel deprived.

Of course a treat is whatever you decide it is. Is it really a treat to clog arteries, add unsightly fat, feel bad about yourself, risk diabetes and heart disease? Then out of guilt go on a binge?
Write down five treats that don't involve enhancing fat or sugar. Whether the treat is calling a friend, going for a walk, or even having a cup of special tea or coffee, we can all reward and comfort ourselves. It's how we do it that counts. Weight loss is not a cure-all
Don't expect weight loss to cure all of life's problems. Sure you'll be healthier, fitter and so on, and that will have positive and maybe unexpected positive ripple effects but, as a slimmer person, you'll still have a bad day in the office, moments of self doubt, times when you feel undervalued.
Believe it or not, many people feel let down when they become slimmer and then find that being slim doesn't solve all their problems in one go (i discovered that the hard way and it was a painful reality) to be continued.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDsMA1IOFJm/

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Dsrooftiles: 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked

sexy mama

READ MORE FANS COMMENT & SEE MORE OF HER PREVIOUS PHOTOS @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2016/04/lepacious-bose-is-now-completely-lepa.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by cruzita(f): 12:29pm On Apr 02, 2016
shocked Jesu !!!she don come down oooo.let her tell our obese sisters the trick she used.

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Cholls(m): 12:33pm On Apr 02, 2016
my brother wow

3 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by amiskurie(m): 12:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:
shocked Jesu !!!she don come down oooo.let her tell our obese sisters the trick she used.

She forr.k hard.

Do same

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Afrok(m): 12:50pm On Apr 02, 2016
She's one of the people that should be posting their "before and after" pictures to encourage and educate others, and not bleaching or bleached people.

I dey dance on top high tension wire for her, really happy for her.
#team slim and fit# cheesy

130 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by AnnTee: 12:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Gracious me! This is good.

12 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2016
shocked shocked shocked She looks so beautiful!!! kisskiss

Speeechless3 come and see Bose grin

12 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by hakinze00(m): 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hehe my lord is a miracle working God! grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by axortedbabe(f): 1:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Now she is lepacious bose

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Diamonddamsel: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wow.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Ucheosefoh(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2016
She is now truly lepa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Hydriss(m): 2:27pm On Apr 02, 2016
wait make she pull cloth nah....we go run

11 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Speeechless3(f): 3:20pm On Apr 02, 2016
Stupedinluv:
shocked shocked shocked She looks so beautiful!!! kisskiss

Speeechless3 come and see Bose grin
gringrin
Looks very good. I hope she maintains this diet. smiley

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
I don't bliv itz her jo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by iamtomi(f): 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2016
Emmeritus:
I don't bliv itz her jo
Doubting Thomas angry

5 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by mizhefeh(f): 4:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Wow!!!re u crious,is dis for real? #TEAMSLIMGALS#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by dogstyle007(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
Hmmm

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by san316(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2016
She has thrown away her selling point. She won't look funny anymore.

4 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Mopolchi: 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2016
Was there a time she was a Lepacious Man

4 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by rawtouch: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Woww

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Aminat508(f): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by lexes02: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
cruzita:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Praizekeyz(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Don't take tins too serious....we are just here to catch fun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by MrCounselor: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2016
Is she the reason why these silly EPL warlords decided to score 4-0 each today? Man City, Arsenal and Chelsea.

Smh, Leicester City all the way!
If you think Leicester is winning this EPL title, make some dough by checking my signature out.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by gen2briz(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
#Teamlepa
Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Aaaahhhhhh Photoshop leleyi oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by juman(m): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
She is now the orobosius bose. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by folks4luv(f): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
Now this is d kinda change we need in this country lol. congrats to her...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman by folly22(f): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2016
looking good now

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh / I Got Married To Someone In Prison - Kemi Olunloyo Reveals / Bolaji Ogunmola: "I Don’t Have Sex And I Will Remain So For A While"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.