Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

How To Install 2 Whatsapp Messengers On 1 Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Install 2 Whatsapp Messengers On 1 Phone (780 Views)

How Can I Have 2 Whatsapp On One Phone. / Please I Need A Link Where I Can Get Xposed Installer For My Android 5.1 Phone / How To Have 2 Whatsapp On Your Blackberry 10 Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install 2 Whatsapp Messengers On 1 Phone by bennymark(m): 11:40am On Mar 22, 2016
In this tutorial, I will be showing you how to install 2 whatsapp messengers on a single Blackberry Device. This trick is not limited to Blackberry Devices, but i have tried it on a Blackberry device running the latest version of OS 10 because i have tested and confirmed to be working without any hitches. You can go ahead and try downloading 2 whatsapp Messengers on your phone and let us know if it works.

First off, by default, You can download only 1 whatsapp messenger from your device app world, but then, When your update has reached version 10.3 (Blackberry OS 10), You should notice that your device becomes empowered with the ability to accept android applications (.apk) and run them smoothly though some applications have had issues running smoothly, especially applications that require Google Play Services, but you can download this from 1mobile.

From your phone browser, use google to download ‘1mobile market’ This application will consequently serve as your new ‘google play store’ for your android device (Q10). Having downloaded that, proceed and search for ‘Whatsapp Messenger’ and download it. Once downloaded, it does not overwrite the previous download from your mobile devices’ app world. Take note of the order of download, first download from app world before downloading from 1mobile market.

You can now register 2 different phone numbers on one phone. you can use both of them at the same time, they are infact independent of each other. The versions of whatsapp will be entirely different thereby giving you an opportunity to differentiate them from each other. The version of whatsapp from app world will be the default version for blackberry devices, also not that downloading the application from your browser directly will still give you same version, while the version from 1mobile is for Android devices.

culled from

http://bennymark.com/how-to-install-2-whatsapp-1-phone/

MORE TUTORIAL

[url]bennymark.com[/url]

Re: How To Install 2 Whatsapp Messengers On 1 Phone by kolexepana: 10:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
Since my c8 is a two sim phone, i think i'll download one more whatsapp.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S7 Edge / Between Iphone And Android / First Official Images Of Samsung Galaxy Note 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.