Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

I Learnt In 40 Years: Man Is A Sinker! Jeremiah 17 1-11 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Learnt In 40 Years: Man Is A Sinker! Jeremiah 17 1-11 (438 Views)

Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin's Swag In Church (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal: "What God Told Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Learnt In 40 Years: Man Is A Sinker! Jeremiah 17 1-11 by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
What does Lionel Messi, Christian Ronaldo, Serena Williams, Floyd Mayweather, Lebron James, Yaya Toure etc, have in common? They are all sports stars whose acts both on and off the sporting arena have turned into celebrities. Most branch and product managers including top marketing gurus often link the success of their products with the fortunes of these stars. Years ago, the leading sports merchants Nike and Adidas, contracted 50 soccer stars for endorsements. Out of this lot, only seven lived up to their reputation. The snag is that, if you've got a top footballer or pop star or sports person to endorse a product, once they go down, your product goes down with them. This has been a great Holy Ghost emphasis in this devotional (Our Daily Manna) and in my 40 years of walking with this my friend Jesus. I have come to realise that even the best of man is a sinking sand that can produce a deadly tsunami of sorrow when trusted. Oh! Top celebrities are human! They are not perfect! Things can go wrong and often they do! You must look beyond men, including pastors, as you journey through planet earth! So in the marketing world, the dependence on celebrity endorsement as a marketing tool is fast fading out! But do you know that there is a Celebrity if celebrities? He is Jehovah El Olam the everlasting God. No celebrity fame can last forever. Only Jehovah El Olam can carry you, your family, business or ministry for life and you will get brighter and brighter as the days go by! Paul Valery said: "The trouble with our times is that the future is not what it used to be!" Only Jehovah El Olam can guarantee your future! Depend on him alone daily! Never Put your products ( your life and ministry) on any man / celebrity! Jeremiah 17:5... Cursed be the man that trusteth in man and maketh flesh is arm... Never trust a man! Jehovah El Olam is one that never expires! As you go out today and indeed daily in 2016, trust Him to market your priceless products -(your life and ministry)

(1) (Reply)

Kano State Govt. Sends 50 Imams To Saudi Arabia For Training / .. / God Does Not Forget Your Sins! Here Is What He Does With It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.