Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,381 members, 7,822,788 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) (37985 Views)

Diamond Bank Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainees 2017 / New: Dakkada Refinery Recruitment Is Just In Rush And Apply / Union Bank Is Recruiting 2:1 Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2016
Techsupport:
Wow..... Nigerians.... did any of you really care to go to world bank's web page. what of if all your info is being gathered to spam your inbox or your contacts sold for adverts.
FYI here is the Job opening link straight from world bank's website http://web.worldbank.org/external/default/main?contentMDK=23158967&hlPK=8470978&menuPK=8453611&pagePK=8453982&piPK=8453986&theSitePK=8453353

truly, we are educated but are still illiterates angry angry angry

The thing tire me, when you can just simply google WBG analyst recruitment.. Na everything una dey copy and paste. Tufia!
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
God bless all nairalanders I must confess this is the best forum in the world grin

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by preetygina: 9:03pm On Apr 04, 2016
This is quite unlike my fellow nairalanders, many of us did not apply for d program. pls did anybody receive email after applying.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by tomzman: 9:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
noblejoeuc:

Statement of interest should be typed in the rquired box on the application form.
You seem not to get the question. On a site, I saw someone that submitted a statement of interest AND a cover letter (some people view them as two separate things).

So my question is after typing your statement of interest in the required box on the application form, did anyone still go ahead to upload a file that contains a CV with a cover letter on the first page?
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2016
tomzman:

You seem not to get the question. On a site, I saw someone that submitted a statement of interest AND a cover letter (some people view them as two separate things).

So my question is after typing your statement of interest in the required box on the application form, did anyone still go ahead to upload a file that contains a CV with a cover letter on the first page?

Statement of interest or cover letter..Just state your intent precisely that's what they want.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Safari29: 9:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
done. Alhamdulilah. may Allah take control
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Safari29: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
accurateloye:
God bless all nairalanders I must confess this is the best forum in the world grin

Walai God bless the creator, seun
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by emandman: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2016
Safari29:
done. Alhamdulilah. may Allah take control
did u get confirmation in ur mail?
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nafizzey(m): 10:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
Ariel20:

The thing tire me, when you can just simply google WBG analyst recruitment.. Na everything una dey copy and paste. Tufia!
can. one. still. apply. now?
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Safari29: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
emandman:
did u get confirmation in ur mail?

it will be sent to me in the next 24 hrs. i just applied na
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Safari29: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nafizzey:

yes, till tomorrow, 5th of april. i just applied too
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nafizzey:

It ends tomorrow - 5th of April 2016. The earlier the better.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by emandman: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Safari29:

it will be sent to me in the next 24 hrs. i just applied na
Av applied since over a week but got no mail
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Safari29: 7:31am On Apr 06, 2016
emandman:

Av applied since over a week but got no mail

like seriously shocked

well lets be hopeful
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by emandman: 12:34am On Apr 07, 2016
Ok
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by edikes: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
There is this easy and convenient for Job vacancies and unadvertised positions. VISIT http://www.yblnigeria.com/job-market/ and help yourself with any job you desire.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by cuteguy007: 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2016
Has anyone been contacted for the test yet? The test is starting moro as they said earlier, but no notofication yet.
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2016
cuteguy007:
Has anyone been contacted for the test yet? The test is starting moro as they said earlier, but no notofication yet.

Tomorrow? Let me confirm on their webpage. I am yet to get a confirmation for the application. Lol grin

I just confirmed it! Wow!
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by CodecJay(m): 6:59am On Apr 13, 2016
Hey nairalanders! Was anyone contacted for the test?
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by cuteguy007: 7:50am On Apr 13, 2016
CodecJay:
Hey nairalanders! Was anyone contacted for the test?

Dude no contact yet oh!
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by cuteguy007: 7:53am On Apr 13, 2016
Ariel20:

Tomorrow? Let me confirm on their webpage. I am yet to get a confirmation for the application. Lol grin

I just confirmed it! Wow!

Lol... Any show for your side? Them don contact you for the test?
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 13, 2016
cuteguy007:

If I hear..
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by noblejoeuc: 8:37am On Apr 13, 2016
Techsupport:
Wow..... Nigerians.... did any of you really care to go to world bank's web page. what of if all your info is being gathered to spam your inbox or your contacts sold for adverts.
FYI here is the Job opening link straight from world bank's website http://web.worldbank.org/external/default/main?contentMDK=23158967&hlPK=8470978&menuPK=8453611&pagePK=8453982&piPK=8453986&theSitePK=8453353

truly, we are educated but are still illiterates angry angry angry

No nobody was required to enter email or contact info on the blog that published the opportunity. So I wonder what you are talking about.

You that is 'too educated' why not educate the world to shut down all job listing and career opportunity websites so that people like you can go to the job providers' webpage and apply alone without the target employees knowing about it.

Appreciate it when people share an opportunity or job opening with others online both via nairaland, blogs or job listing portals

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 13, 2016
cuteguy007:

They just sent a mail for personality test.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by kaysunnex: 1:47pm On Apr 13, 2016
SHL again? ok no problem! Dusting my laptop
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by noblejoeuc: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ariel20:

They just sent a mail for personality test.

Congratulations bro
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by frudokafor(m): 2:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
kaysunnex:
SHL again? ok no problem! Dusting my laptop

Same here, we could talk and share ideas
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by paymentvoucher: 2:22pm On Apr 13, 2016
Just got an Invitation for SHL now... anybody with me on it and any information please?
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by ify2016: 2:25pm On Apr 13, 2016
following
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Soulmate05(m): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
Same here
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by gabtun2t(m): 2:57pm On Apr 13, 2016
Same here
Re: World Bank Is Currently Recruiting Young Nigerians (see Link And Apply) by Chisomna(m): 3:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
I hear this year, World Bank Group will only hire roughly between 15-35 depending on business needs. Does anyone here know if this is correct?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Approves 15,000 NDLEA Recruitments / My Sordid Experience As A Female Lawyer Job Hunting. / Without A Job Yet? This Is How You Can Earn Income Monthly Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.