Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

How To Confirm If Your Motor Insurance Policy Is Genuine - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Confirm If Your Motor Insurance Policy Is Genuine (2588 Views)

Jumia Return Policy Is A Scam And The Highest Fraud. / Nkwuda Allyboi, Student Of EBSU Dies In Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Confirm If Your Motor Insurance Policy Is Genuine by Balumeh(m): 2:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
Most Car Users buy third party from different insurance company without knowing if the policy they have is fake or Original.whether you buy it from the VIO or from the insurance company, it makes no difference if u are caught have a fake or expired motor insurance policy.
Once you buy an original third party insurance ,you are automatically registered into the Nigerian Insurance Industry Database.
To confirm,check-www.askniid.org
Click on the Single Car
Type your registration number
Then wait for the result.
Call me to get your Original third /comprehensive motor insurance policy with the benefits.
07033770480. Austine

(1) (Reply)

You Think You Are Wise? Answer This Riddle. / Group Calls Out Atiku Abubakar Over Breach Of Contract / I Am Pursuing A Phd At Mit, But I Still Think I Am Dumb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.