Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,343 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

This Is What You Get When You Lie To Your Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is What You Get When You Lie To Your Children (1163 Views)

Is Writing A Will Really Advantageous To Your Children ? / I Just Said A Big Lie To Run Away From My Son / Are You Sexualizing Your Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is What You Get When You Lie To Your Children by njuwo(m): 3:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
One day while Junior's dad was just getting out of the shower, Junior looked down and said, "Dad what's that hanging between your legs?" "Oh Junior, that's my nerve and yours will be this big one of these days," replied Junior's dad.
The next day while in school, Junior really had to pee so he raised his hand and said, "Aunty, I really need to go to the bathroom." "No, not yet, there's someone in the bathroom already," said his teacher. Not able to hold it in, Junior walked to the dustbin and started to urinate. Surprised to see her pupil peeing in the dustbin in front of the whole class the teacher said, "Junior, you have some nerve!" Junior said, "This is nothing teacher, you should see my daddy's own." http://www.njuwo.com/2016/03/this-is-what-you-get-when-you-lie-to.html

1 Like

Re: This Is What You Get When You Lie To Your Children by Dyt(f): 3:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Is What You Get When You Lie To Your Children by Acidosis(m): 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
ahaha! clown

(1) (Reply)

MMM User Pleads With A Fellow Participant To Return Some Of His Money (pic) / Appointed As A Spokesman For A Marriage Introduction But Lost On How To Do It / Britain's Largest Family Welcomes 21st Baby, Vows That This Will Be Their Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.