Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Video Of Queens College Students Protesting- Channels TV - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Video Of Queens College Students Protesting- Channels TV (707 Views)

The Situation In Queens College Is A Public Health Emergency -chidi Odinkalu / Official Statement From Queens College Management + The Protest Ongoing*Photos* / Parent Reporting Queens College Management For Coverup Of Child Molestation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Queens College Students Protesting- Channels TV by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
Below is a video of Queens college students protesting in favour of their teacher, Mr oshifala, who is accused of molesting one of the students. Till now, the victim and her mother that took the story to a blog are yet to be identified.

The blog that broke the story has refused to release information about the email address they claim sent the story to them.

an hashtag #oshifalasaga is currently burning on twitter with users criticising the man even without facts and in the midst of pointers that suggests his innocence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPMUssNUeiY
Re: Video Of Queens College Students Protesting- Channels TV by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
Every Nigerian with an access to the internet now feels obliged to jump into every discussion on social media. They wake up, search twitter and jump on any trendy topic with an I TOO KNOW mentality. Before you do such, ask yourself these questions:

1. Hope it's not a propaganda hashtag on a smear campaign

2. Must I tweet on it?

3. Hope my tweet won't be judgemental

4. Have I heard the other side of the story?

5. Do I have all facts concerning the issue?

6. Hope my tweet won't give those involved a bad reputation in public

7. Am I an expert on such issues?

8. What if I later realise the trendy hashtag was all a smear campaign, will I retract my tweet or apologise?

9. Is there a likelihood that my tweet might put me in trouble?

10. Hope my contribution won't be based on sentiments and emotion.

You never can tell, a person who an hashtag is created against might actually be innocent of the said accusations. An example is the #OshifalaSaga where many twitter users lambasted and judged Mr Oshifala guilty even to the extent of making up cases of ghost students who also were victims of his alleged pedophilia act. To our greatest surprise, the students of the school and their heads of departments all thronged the streets with placards all calling for their favourite teacher's vindication. They say they don't think such happened nor even know who the victim is.

Hashtags such as #DasukiGate, #TyrantBuhari, #BukolaGate etc might just be on a campaign of calumny. We never can tell until a competent court of law pronounces a judgement on the figures involved.

Written by Adewole Segun

www.lifestyletonight..co.ke/2016/03/10-questions-to-ask-yourself-before.html?m=1
Re: Video Of Queens College Students Protesting- Channels TV by petkoffdrake2(m): 4:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Nawa ooo d man cup don full
Re: Video Of Queens College Students Protesting- Channels TV by delectablegyal(f): 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
Na wa oh. Like my dp, dats all.
Re: Video Of Queens College Students Protesting- Channels TV by fulanimafia: 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
What nonsense. Queens protesting? The school administration are most likely trying to protect the accused. It is unheard of that ladies of this noble institution would be seen carrying placards on TV, this could never have happened under the admin that existed when my younger sisters passed through this great college.

QC girls protesting on TV? Vivian Fowler girls must be laughing themselves to bits.
Re: Video Of Queens College Students Protesting- Channels TV by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
below is another twist to the oshifala story

(1) (Reply)

Will Ayodele Dada Daniel's Intellectual Talent Be Put To Use? / Meet 15 Of Africa's Most Brilliant Young Scientists –who Is The Next Einstein? / Final Year Project Topics And Materials In Business Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.