Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,971 members, 7,825,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber (20167 Views)

Young Man Yet to Arrive Home After Dropping A Suicide Note In Lagos(photo) / Man Climbs Kano Radio Transmission Mast In A Suicide Attemp (photos) / 10 People Killed By Suicide Bomber In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by BE811APP: 9:25am On Mar 23, 2016
ok oo
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by Kingspin(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2016
Evil men
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by mufasasa: 9:26am On Mar 23, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Parents send their ward to Boko Haram to get rid of spiritual problems. These Northerners are there own problem.
she was abducted. she wasn't given off by her parents
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by don4real18(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2016
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by Heineken(m): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2016
She black like charcoal no come fine sef.. Mtchew
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by gabp9301(f): 9:29am On Mar 23, 2016
shocked
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by Spells(m): 9:32am On Mar 23, 2016
Boko are rams... . Sorry I didn't get the spelling well even though dey call mi spells.. . Boko harams still at work.. God will help
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by sunshine1974(m): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2016
For those saying Qur'an never promised virgins pls rethink.....more dan 5 Islamic scholars in my office confirmed it, dat dere is a promise of virgins if u do Allah's will here on earth and u die.....so there is dis mad rush for virgins, that's why dey all want to go to the land of the virgins.......i wonder why out of every promise Allah can entice people with he chose virgins.....who doesn't like virgins?
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2016
seankay:
what I could discern from the write up is that she didn't blow herself up cos her family were there. The high level of illiteracy in the north is the reason why Terrorism could easily thrive

exactly. she remains a heartless biiitch.

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by efilefun(m): 9:47am On Mar 23, 2016
So BBC is now an islamic organization? smh for ur ignorance caused by hatred
SmooshCHN:
She went to Boko Haram for spiritual healing.

Damn Muslims, back at it again with dem lies and terror...
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by M4gunners: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2016
This face i am seeing right here is 18 or 19?Then i am 16 years.
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 23, 2016
Lies and more lies undecided. At the drop of a hat,she's running back to 'em mofos cos they suit/soothe her.
Anything to get you accepted for now undecided. Ugly/ugly minded bunch sad angry

1 Like

Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by lordmans(m): 10:02am On Mar 23, 2016
It is disheartening as a muslim to read about the madness in the north in d name of boko haram. The truth of d matter is not Islam n its teachings that is d problem up north. It ws just a ready tool in the hand of d northern leaders for mobilising dere gullible followers.

The have been held in captivity and cowed to submission through deprivation and ignorance(absence of western education). An average norther muslim got his religious education thru his ustaz, sheik or mallam as d case may be based on d perception of teacher's. Unlike in d southwest where you have all the islamic texts such as the Quran, Hadith, Fiqh and others in English and Yoruba. The bh war in Nigeria is simply an extension of the west-arab conflict which initiated the arab spring and had also produced a monster like Islamic State. They have only chosen Nigerian in d sub sahara African subcontinent because of d ready tool in persons of the northern youth who they know is easier to deceive with religion and racial superiority.

Hitler, the christian crusades, winston churchil, Napoleon were example of cases in which young men had been led to slaughter in d name of one ideology or another. Wether those deaths were justified depends on which side of d divide you belong.

The average core-northerner believes more in violence than anything in resolving of issues. Thats why he goes about with dagger in a cosmopolitan city like Lagos, Abuja and PH. He respects you if he knows you can equally reciprocate violence with absolute irrationality. He definitely will be friend to an blood-thirsty opc man but will be quick to draw his dagger to Akin who like to sue for peaceful co-existence. That is their nature and got nothing with Islam.

May God save the country.

2 Likes

Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by authority4mmaku: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2016
That's ur business, how can this change the price of garri in the market
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by zizoo36: 10:18am On Mar 23, 2016
truthalways:
Chai...what a sad story
Illiteracy is the number one problem of the North
Yet their elites are milking the country dry
Tell us whether illiteracy doesn't exist in Biafra grin
truthalways:
Chai...what a sad story
Illiteracy is the number one problem of the North
Yet their elites are milking the country dry
Tell us whether illiteracy doesn't exist in Biafra
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by truthalways(m): 10:24am On Mar 23, 2016
zizoo36:
Tell us whether illiteracy doesn't exist in Biafra grin Tell us whether illiteracy doesn't exist in Biafra
Please don't quote me if you have nothing sensible to say
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by charlesbailey(m): 10:27am On Mar 23, 2016
take a walk to FUTY or the federal college of education. your life will never remain the same
ChappyChase:
Hian touching!
For those who care to know, today makes it one week I arrived Adamawa state shocked

But believe you me, am enjoying my life here with all these nice Hausa/Fulani girls!! grin only say no light here...
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by scopusng(m): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2016
Christian heaven is different from the Muslim paradise.
The Quran says that there is going to be a lot of sexual activities in Islamic paradise.(Surah 56:10-22,35-38). Generally,the Islamic paradise contains six major things to enjoy: beautiful virgins, young handsome boys,water, wine, fruits and green silk and brocades(surah76:13-21.)

There is in paradise wherein there will be no buying or selling, but will consist of men and women. When a man desires a beautiful, at once he will have intercourse with them as desired.

RUBBISH.
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by nbright: 11:01am On Mar 23, 2016
February 9th and apc said no bomb blast in February. See lies muhammed
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by scopusng(m): 11:09am On Mar 23, 2016
Allah says all Muslims will go to hell. The Quran makes a statement that apart from unbelievers, All Muslims will go to hell, first, before some of them are rescued, while the unbelivers and other unserious Muslims would remain there.
There is none of you that shall not go to hell, this is the judgement your lord has purposed. Then we shall save those who fear Allah, and we shall leave the evil doers in the fire on their knees(surah 19:71-72)

How will a devout Muslin get out of hell fire? Muhammad says, Allah will watch out for the marks of prostration (prayers) This is the calloused dark mark or bump that appears on the forehead of a Muslim who touches the ground with his bare head in prostration of prayers.That is the guarantee of salvation for the Muslim who enters Hell.That means even if you have gone to Mecca for pilgrimage ten times and paid much alms and fasted all your life, what will count at the end of the day is the dark mark on your forehead

Rubbish
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by kunlegboye(m): 11:10am On Mar 23, 2016
It´s serious that the same veil that the woman mentioned there is the same thing the muslims are still fighting hard to keep on despite the evil these suicides bombers are using it to perpetrate at the moment.
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by scopusng(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2016
Again Muhammad says.

" By Allah (I swear), though I am the Apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me" Is it a wisdom to follow a man who tells us he is the greatest prophet and the seal of the messengers of God and yet does not know whether or not he is going to to the paradise he is preaching about? This is a question that a serious Muslin needs to ask himself instead of looking for every means of defending Islam. Our external destiny should be more important to us than defending a religion.
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by seankay(m): 11:23am On Mar 23, 2016
Joavid:

exactly. she remains a heartless biiitch.
honestly,i wasn't expecting that kinda story.I believe she's still dangerous
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by kavey10(m): 12:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Azazi:
she wear black mask

No, that's not her real face.
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by ChappyChase: 2:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
charlesbailey:
take a walk to FUTY or the federal college of education. your life will never remain the same
Watin wan carry me cross yola?
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by khattab02: 7:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun......

Those who send people to go and kill innocent people in the name of Allah when Allah (SWT) has not ordered so...... should be prepared to answer to Allah Himself on the day of qiyyama.

#all does not end here. There is a hereafter!
Re: How I Nearly Became A Suicide Bomber by bukqar(m): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2016
vicstar:
who gives a fuccckk!! If I don't believe?? undecided GO HUG TRANSFORMER NW \

#the_sadist angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Driver Kills Teenage Girl While Trying To Rape Her In School Bus / Man Nabs Boy Who Stole His Boxers In Abraka, Delta State / Ex-Convict Arrested For Robbery In Lagos 4 Months After His Release From Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.