Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Organic Poultry Growth Supplement That Works Like Magic - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Organic Poultry Growth Supplement That Works Like Magic (5876 Views)

Organic Poultry Management For Beginners.. / My Organic Poultry Project (broilers) / Let's Discuss Organic Poultry Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Organic Poultry Growth Supplement That Works Like Magic by OgeOnonuju(f): 12:09am On Mar 23, 2016
Introducing the organic poultry supplement that every serious minded poultry owner MUST have:

Some already do know about this but will never tell you. Instead, they will say "na just luck no special thing".

It is made in USA and sold in Nigeria but only a few discerning and wise farmers have discovered it and cling to it.

It come is 500ml (50cl) bottles. A carton of it contains 12bottles.

THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
------------------------------
1. Add 1ml to 1litre of drinking water for your birds, depending your poultry water consumption. That means that if your bird consume only 100litres of water per day, then you will have to mix only 100ml of this poultry supplement with the water.

2. As you apply this to your birds, feed consumption will reduce by half yet your birds will get bigger and healthier. Yes. If they consume 2bags of feed per day, you will notice that 1 bag will begin to satisfy them and produce more amazing growth because ordinarily about 20% of what your birds consume is not absorbed into their body. Yes. It is just passed out as waste.

3. The immunity of your birds will become very high and you will have very low mortality rate because they will be able to withstand infections and diseases that would have otherwise weighed them down.

4. Results visible in two(2) weeks.

5. Your layers will begin to lay earlier than those who have no access to this supplement. In addition to that, they will lay more eggs and lay for a longer period of time than they would have without this supplement.

BENEFITS
------------
1. Your birds' immunity is highly boosted.

2. Mortality rate and loss is reduced greatly.

3. Feeding cost is reduced.

4. Higher yield is guaranteed.

5. More eggs from your layers.

6. Earlier production from your layers reducing your investment duration and bringing in dividends faster.

7. Extended profits from your layers.

8. Bigger broilers.

9. Health-friendly poultry products because the side effects of chemicals is eliminated.

***Recall that on most chemical drugs you currently use for your poultry birds, you are advised to withdraw usage for a certain number of days before the using the birds as meat...

WHY?

Those chemicals in the drugs will enter the human body and those chemicals are not meant to reside in the human body because in the long run, they cause inexplicable damage and health conditions.

Have you ever wondered why there's so much rise in cancer, kidney and liver problems in this country unlike before?

Now you know.

So, stop contributing to the rise of deadly diseases in our country, in the name of maximizing profit. You never can tell who the next victim might be. Be a part of the solution.

Now, you have an even bigger opportunity to maximize profit while preserving human health.

Go ORGANIC.

Order for Poultry Enzyme today.

Call 0809-590-6018; 0708-697-8093. E-mail: ogeononuju@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Organic Poultry Growth Supplement That Works Like Magic by ruxton06(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
Pls, pix of the product pack.
Is it available nationwide?
Re: Organic Poultry Growth Supplement That Works Like Magic by OgeOnonuju(f): 8:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
ruxton06:
Pls, pix of the product pack.
Is it available nationwide?

Yes, through the company distributors, marketers and agents and no matter your location, it can be shipped to you.

My apologies for not attaching the pix. It was not available at the time of this post. I will get the pix on this PC and then post it here. Before then, you may connect with me on whatsapp: 0809-590-6018 for the copy I have there. [I'm unable to retrieve it from phone to PC but I'll find a way]
Re: Organic Poultry Growth Supplement That Works Like Magic by OgeOnonuju(f): 7:24am On May 19, 2016
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

PHONE UPDATE:

Mistakenly airtel number displayed on my SIM is not the same with the actual number/line of my SIM. As such I have been giving out 0708-367-8093 as my contact but I just discovered that the number shown to receivers when I call is 0708-697-8093.

My correct airtel number is 0708 697 8093.

My sincere apologies to all who have tried to reach me without success.
Re: Organic Poultry Growth Supplement That Works Like Magic by crossblane1(m): 10:20am On Oct 30, 2016
what's the price
Re: Organic Poultry Growth Supplement That Works Like Magic by Liftedbountyman: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
crossblane1:
what's the price

Can u quote d price and show pix pls
Re: Organic Poultry Growth Supplement That Works Like Magic by Liftedbountyman: 2:12pm On Nov 01, 2017
I want to venture into poultry business and i want to go organic for two reasons. 1. To cut cost on vaccination and drugs 2. To produce good meet without side effect. Pls i need someone to take me by the hands and show me d way.
Re: Organic Poultry Growth Supplement That Works Like Magic by Liftedbountyman: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
Be informed on probotics
Re: Organic Poultry Growth Supplement That Works Like Magic by Liftedbountyman: 4:22pm On Nov 01, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Any Local Market Where One Can Get Butternut Squash? / How To Apply For The New CBN Agricultural N75 Billion Loan 2016 / Chicken Farming Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.