Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) (7972 Views)

Full List Of Nigerian Agencies You Can Get Jobs From / Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / Do People Really Get Jobs In Nigeria Using Linkedin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by destiny10: 12:11am On Mar 23, 2016
I was banned by antispam bot and the first write up was taken off. But that will not deter me from helping you guys.
@moderator, you can pm me and i will give you useful info.
I had helped five people from similar information 2 years ago. But i will be brief now.

The company i currently work is opening a new branch and is one of the fast growing retail giant in Lagos. Same sector as Shoprite, Spa, Walmart etc but pays better than Shoprite. One of the Nairalanders I helped still work there till today, she became an HOD or call it department manager after one year.

Location -Lagos
Job type - from cashier, admin, procurement officer etc.
Salary scale- on average School Cert - 20,000 OND- 30,000 BSC- 60,000 I know some school cert that earns as much as 150,000 (depends on your hardwork, how long you've been in the company, position and department)

It will be good if you stay in Lagos or better still Island. But that shouldn't be your obstacle because there is staff quarters too.

Closed

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by Ada9103(f): 12:13am On Mar 23, 2016
Really?
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by destiny10: 12:15am On Mar 23, 2016
yea
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by vicstar(m): 12:23am On Mar 23, 2016
job offers everywhere, but yet no job undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by Mekyno(m): 12:34am On Mar 23, 2016
Tnks for ur good intention and God bless
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by olabimp(f): 12:38am On Mar 23, 2016
I'm interested,....following
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by destiny10: 12:41am On Mar 23, 2016
Send your CV to (closed)

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by Appliedmaths(m): 6:26am On Mar 23, 2016
destiny10:
Send your CV to helpmateconsult@fastmail.us with subject: I'm interested

C V sent, thanks.
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by Nobody: 6:53am On Mar 23, 2016
destiny10:
am in abuja any hope
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by Nobody: 6:54am On Mar 23, 2016
sent, thanks. I am willing to relocate to Lagos.
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by amicable09(f): 7:36am On Mar 23, 2016
Damilaresimon25, here is a good offer. Come and take advantage of it.
Success wishes Dami.
OP well done, may your good not be spoken of as evil.
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by destiny10: 7:42am On Mar 23, 2016
amicable09:
Damilaresimon25, here is a good offer. Come and take advantage of it.

Success wishes Dami.

OP well done, may your good not be spoken of as evil.

Amen

1 Like

Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by MarkGud(m): 7:51am On Mar 23, 2016
My friends would like this
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by yomexp(m): 7:52am On Mar 23, 2016
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by obinoral1179(m): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2016
Appliedmaths:

C V sent, thanks.
bro hope it deliver?
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by obinoral1179(m): 8:12am On Mar 23, 2016
destiny10:
thanks done that
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by somma690(f): 8:14am On Mar 23, 2016
Just sent my CV am so interested
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by kpotu(m): 8:18am On Mar 23, 2016
I must confess

There is this compassion and milk of human kindness that abounds here in Nairaland.

One can only wonder why and when it will flow down and out to the larger society.

Thank you so much.

Sent already

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by 6fit(f): 8:37am On Mar 23, 2016
destiny10:
I was banned by antispam bot and the first write up was taken off. But that will not deter me from helping you guys.
@moderator, you can pm me and i will give you useful info.
I had helped five people from similar information 2 years ago. But i will be brief now.

The company i currently work is opening a new branch and is one of the fast growing retail giant in Lagos. Same sector as Shoprite, Spa, Walmart etc but pays better than Shoprite. One of the Nairalanders I helped still work there till today, she became an HOD or call it department manager after one year.

Location -Lagos
Job type - from cashier, admin, procurement officer etc.
Salary scale- on average School Cert - 20,000 OND- 30,000 BSC- 60,000 I know some school cert that earns as much as 150,000 (depends on your hardwork, how long you've been in the company, position and department)

It will be good if you stay in Lagos or better still Island. But that shouldn't be your obstacle because there is staff quarters too.

I will send my email soon.

Bro pls help me, am jobless since. Iam a psychology graduate with teaching and admin experience....pls help me Bro
my direct email is : keborgu@yahoo.com
regards
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by Amazingg: 8:38am On Mar 23, 2016
Thanks for your kind gesture
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by WhyNa: 9:05am On Mar 23, 2016
Mail sent. Optimistic
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by janga02(m): 9:05am On Mar 23, 2016
May God bless you for doing this
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by BrilliantMind: 9:15am On Mar 23, 2016
@ DESTINY10 Thanks for your kindness. May God bless you. Pls I need this job to take care of my old mother and my kid sisters.With this job your are saving a whole family.Thanks for your anticipated co-operation.Qualification-B.Eng(chemical). I did food technology in school. C.V sent to ..........
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by vick49: 9:18am On Mar 23, 2016
God bless you bro... I've sent mine
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by fashoo2010(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2016
destiny10:
OK, pls I've sent my CV, pls help me with one of the slot.... Ive been at home since last year. God bless u more of, looking forward to hear from u soon. I reside in lag
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by Appliedmaths(m): 9:18am On Mar 23, 2016
obinoral1179:
bro hope it deliver?

Didn't use my system while sending the mail , but I'll double check that today. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by Spicylate(f): 9:33am On Mar 23, 2016
I am very very skeptical. I will be watching this space for testimonies.
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by phamarsenal: 9:49am On Mar 23, 2016
HV sent my CV, waiting for ur reply
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by tpwealth(m): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2016
bro,pls help a brother. I graduated 3 years ago still trying to get something meaningful. God bless you
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 23, 2016
Thanks Destiny. CV sent. Thanks once again.
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by Nobody: 9:57am On Mar 23, 2016
Destiny... It's a good thing your doing. I pray for more people like u in this forum of ours. I honestly hope I would benefit from this good gesture of yours as I pledge to follow your foot steps in d future. But if I don't, I encourage every brother or sister to do same when given such opportunity.
God bless u man
Re: I Want To Help Five Nairalander Get Jobs Before May 10 (closed) by ogorwyne(f): 10:12am On Mar 23, 2016
Pls let me be one of them

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bank Interview: Is Suit A Must? / Ekiti Teachers Recruitment: Applicants To Pay N1,050 For Test / APPLY: Teach For Nigeri Recruitment Program 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.