Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,262 members, 7,829,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

She Wants Roasted Egg And Banana Chips. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She Wants Roasted Egg And Banana Chips. (482 Views)

Big Snake Killed And Roasted In My Area (Photos) / Photo:bleaching! Roasted Plantain Vs Lady’s Hand. Which Of These Did It Better? / Roasted Plantain Or Fingers? Caption This (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wants Roasted Egg And Banana Chips. by leaderWills(m): 12:12am On Mar 23, 2016
If your pregnant wife woke up as early as 5am and said honey, for peace to reign in this house, you must get me Roasted egg and banana chips before going to work. what will you do?
Re: She Wants Roasted Egg And Banana Chips. by Ada9103(f): 12:15am On Mar 23, 2016
Get it for her shekina
Re: She Wants Roasted Egg And Banana Chips. by magicalBae(f): 12:23am On Mar 23, 2016
Get it or get trouble.
Re: She Wants Roasted Egg And Banana Chips. by vicstar(m): 12:25am On Mar 23, 2016
undecided

Re: She Wants Roasted Egg And Banana Chips. by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 23, 2016
For sure many of the father to be will do that...

But what i dnt understand, why pregnant women craving for weird food in inappropriate time? And some,when the food they craving arrived, they don't even bothered to eat...
Re: She Wants Roasted Egg And Banana Chips. by tpiar: 1:56am On Mar 23, 2016
roasted egg is not a Nigerian food.

what is your context, op?

where are you folks from?
Re: She Wants Roasted Egg And Banana Chips. by leaderWills(m): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2016
tpiar:
roasted egg is not a Nigerian food.

what is your context, op?

where are you folks from?
We are Nigerians, and she wants what hv not eaten before nor know any place to get it.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari You Fall My Hand / Ladies You Need To Read This!! / Does Sleeping In D Day affect normal sleep time At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.