Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,089 members, 7,852,686 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Killing The Parrot - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Killing The Parrot (1081 Views)

The Parrot joke nd some funny pics / Ekaitte, The Sales Girl, The Parrot. / The Parrot And The Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Killing The Parrot by SamMilla1(m): 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2006
Three sons left home, went out on their own and prospered. Getting back together, they discussed the gifts they were able to give their elderly Mother.

The first said, "I built a big house for our Mother." The second said, "I sent her a Mercedes with a driver." The third smiled and said, "I've got you both beat. You remember how Mom enjoyed reading the Bible? And you know she can't see very well any more. I sent her a remarkable parrot that recites the entire Bible. It took Elders in the church 12 years to teach him. He's one of a kind. Mama just has to name the chapter and verse, and the parrot recites it."

Soon thereafter, Mom sent out her letters of thanks: "JAMES," she wrote one son, "the house you built is so huge. I live in only one room, but I have to clean the whole house."

"IFEANYI," she wrote to another, "I am too old to travel any more. My eyesight isn't what it used to be. I stay most of the time at home, so I rarely use the Mercedes. And the driver is so rude!"

"Dearest JOHN," she wrote to her third son, "you have the good sense to know what your Mother likes. The chicken was delicious!"
Re: Killing The Parrot by Oracle(m): 7:24pm On Nov 08, 2006
Delicious?

Oh my God, mama just consumed a bible
nice joke Sam
Re: Killing The Parrot by SamMilla1(m): 8:50pm On Nov 08, 2006
A customer at Green's Gourmet Grocery marveled at the proprietor's quick wit and intelligence.

"Tell me, Green, what makes you so smart?"

"I wouldn't share my secret with just anyone," Green replies, lowering his voice so the other shoppers won't hear. "But since you're a good and faithful customer, I'll let you in on it. Fish heads. You eat enough of them, you'll be positively brilliant."

"You sell them here?" the customer asks.

"Only $4 each," says Green.

The customer buys three. A week later, he's back in the store complaining that the fish heads were disgusting and he isn't any smarter.

"You didn't eat enough," says Green. The customer goes home with 20 more fish heads. Two weeks later, he's back and this time he's really angry.

"Hey, Green," he says, "You're selling me fish heads for $4 apiece when I can buy the whole fish for $2. You're ripping me off!"

"You see?" says Green. "You're smarter already."
Re: Killing The Parrot by Oracle(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2006
i guess there's no secret behind smartness
Re: Killing The Parrot by katherinae(f): 1:27am On Nov 12, 2006
wow sam

these are hilarious nice, thank u

(1) (Reply)

$100.00 / What Oo? / The Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.