Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister (1053 Views)

My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? / Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / Wife Divorce Hubby For Impregnating Lunatic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by Fhemmmy: 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2009
A Jigawa High Court yesterday ordered the remand of Sani Maje Saleh till August 4, 2009 when the case for allegedly impregnating his sister in-law, Rahama Abdullahi will come up for hearing.

In his ruling, the presiding judge, Justice Mukhtar Adamu said, “After careful observation of the application filed before this court by the prosecution counsel, which was backed with section 342 (1) and section 342 (3) of the Jigawa State Penal Code Law, this court hereby orders the remand of the accused person in prison custody”.

Before the ruling, the prosecution counsel, Barrister Sabo Sulaiman Kiya-wa filed an application before the court for mentioning the case. Barrister Kiyawa supported the application with section 145 (b) and section 211 (1) of the Jigawa State Penal code law and 1999 constitution respectively.

He told the court that Sani Maje was accused of raping his sister in-law, Rahama Abdullahi, 13, an offence punishable under section 283 of the CPC. But when the charge was read to the accused person, he pleaded not guilty.

*** I thot Jigawa state is practicing Sharia Law, pls correct me if i am wrong.
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by k4kenny(f): 8:40pm On Jul 23, 2009
hope the sick pervert gets locked up for life angry cry
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by Fhemmmy: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2009
k4kenny:

hope the sick pervert gets locked up for life angry cry

Locked up, if Sharia runs in Jigawa, i hope they will bury him alive and stone his head till he die, cos that is their law
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by sley4life(m): 4:59am On Jul 24, 2009
too bad 4 the man. 13yrs girl na so phuck hold u
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by FBS: 8:08am On Jul 24, 2009
Don't even know what to say. How do such things happen in the first place? Don't people have conscience?
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by ifyalways(f): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2009
Am more bothered abt the Poor preggie girl,hope shes getting adequate care and medical treatment  sad
The man shld be castrated first,then stoned to death. angry
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by Fhemmmy: 3:28pm On Jul 24, 2009
Just sickening to know people can go to this level.
If he so crazy about the thing, there are too many asawo now.
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by wealthyguy(m): 5:55pm On Jul 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Just sickening to know people can go to this level.
If he so crazy about the thing, there are too many asawo now.

Well,

It's like we tend to pass quick judgment
on others thinking we are better off.

I believe when someone has done something
bad we should try to help if possible the
person in question not to repeat such.
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by Fhemmmy: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2009
wealthyguy:

Well,

It's like we tend to pass quick judgment
on others thinking we are better off.

I believe when someone has done something
bad we should try to help if possible the
person in question not to repeat such.

What is there to understand regarding a man that will impregnate a 13 year old kid?
Like i am still asking, i thought they practice Sharia law in that state, and if they do, how come the guy is still alive?
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by GEW: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2009
Fhemmmy:

What is there to understand regarding a man that will impregnate a 13 year old kid?
Like i am still asking, i thought they practice Sharia law in that state, and if they do, how come the guy is still alive?
there is a lot to understand becos you have seen olabs, abusola co defend sleeping with matured 9yrs old for weeks here on NL, when u have a warped mindset like theirs 13yrs old is almost old lady to be pregnant. this fool is no doubt a product of a system that says it is okay to pick any girl and use to relieve yourself. well he probably got caught becos he is not an alhaji.

well i hope he gets what he deserves.

for goodness sake where is my sensible lagosboy?
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by Fhemmmy: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2009
GEW:

there is a lot to understand becos you have seen olabs, abusola co defend sleeping with matured 9yrs old for weeks here on NL, when u have a warped mindset like theirs 13yrs old is almost old lady to be pregnant. this fool is no doubt a product of a system that says it is okay to pick any girl and use to relieve yourself. well he probably got caught becos he is not an alhaji.

well i hope he gets what he deserves.

for goodness sake where is my sensible lagosboy?

my guy since reading that, i have been thinking what i would do, if that was my daughter oh
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by AloyEmeka9: 1:55am On Jul 25, 2009
ifyalways:

Am more bothered abt the Poor preggie girl,hope shes getting adequate care and medical treatment  sad
The man shld be castrated first,then stoned to deathangry
He who has no sin, let him cast the first stone. Na Jesus talkam for Mary Magdalene case. E dey somewhere for akwukwo nso.
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by Amigoz(f): 7:19am On Jul 25, 2009
I agree wit d castration and a tattoo across his forehead sayn ' i am a peadophile'
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by wealthyguy(m): 8:28am On Jul 25, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

He who has no sin, let him cast the first stone. Na Jesus talkam for Mary Magdalene case. E dey somewhere for akwukwo nso.

Thank so much!
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by Theblessed(f): 12:30pm On Jul 25, 2009
This sex pervert should count himself lucky he was sent to jail.  He should actually be castrated and put away for a very long time.  He's sooooooo lucky.  I don't blame him, it's the culture where grown men are meddling with babies, even as I write this - shame, shame, shame!!!
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by ifyalways(f): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

He who has no sense,make him dey find under-aged girls to Phock.Na Ifeoma talk am for Aloy-emeka's kraze.E dey somewhere for akwukwo ndu. angry
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by wealthyguy(m): 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2009
ifyalways:

He who has no sense,make him dey find under-aged girls to Phock.Na Ifeoma talk am for Aloy-emeka's kraze.E dey somewhere for akwukwo ndu. angry

Leave Aloy-emeka alone.
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by ifyalways(f): 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2009
wealthyguy:

Leave Aloy-emeka alone.
You are mad .i follow u talk abi na Itchy fingers dey worry u?Pick up your dumb face and zoom off jor.
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by spikedcylinder: 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2009
ifyalways:

You are mad .i follow u talk abi na Itchy fingers dey worry u?Pick up your dumb face and zoom off jor.

shocked shocked shocked
Who put pepper for your fingers? grin

@ post
Was the girl raped?
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by Theblessed(f): 11:22pm On Jul 25, 2009

You see, this is where the problem lies - THICK and FULL BLINDED IGNORANCE. Most Nigerians don't understand what 'Rape' is? Too, bad!!! 
We all know and understand that, it's wrong to interfere where
'Sex between two CONSENTING ADULTS' is concerned.  But, IS THIS THE CASE??  Sex between an ADULT and a Child seems to be acceptable by some people here, WHAT A BUNCH OF EVIL PERVERTS.  An ADULT and a CHILD who should know better Whoever supports this, I say WAIT, your day shall come and you will reap what you sow through your own daughters.  Obviously, a person who does not understand that this is OVERTLY RAPE, makes me wonder what might have been in his own life world.  I wonder!
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by Bossman(m): 3:54am On Jul 26, 2009
Wow! The level of lawlessness in Nigeria is unbelievable. They should stone him to death!
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by Fhemmmy: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2009
No one seems to know if Sharia rules in that state.
If it does, how come this man is not burried alive and stones to death according to Sharia law?
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by JustGood(m): 4:33pm On Jul 27, 2009
Fhemmmy:

No one seems to know if Sharia rules in that state.
If it does, how come this man is not burried alive and stones to death according to Sharia law?

he he he
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by Fhemmmy: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2009
JustGood:

he he he

i am very serious oh.
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by victorkc(m): 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2009
This kind of atrocity can only be overcome via deliverance!
Re: Man In Prison For Impregnating 13-yr-old Sister by mamagee3(f): 11:18pm On Jul 27, 2009
This thread already exits, where are the moderators?

(1) (Reply)

Names And Contact Of National Courier Companies In Ghana,south Africa,kenya ? / Intimate Family Story Of 44-year-old First Bank Manager Who Committed Suicide / Nigerians Raising Their Voices While Having Simple Conversations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.